剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
the Shakespearean sonnet, sir?
当然
Of course.
意大利十四行诗里可不允许
A final couplet after three quatrains
三组绝句加一组对句[英诗韵]
would be an abomination in the Italian sonnet.
麦凯尼上尉 你怎么还在
Captain McKechnie, are you still here?
我会让那个吹短号♥明天找你报到
I'll tell the cornet to report to you tomorrow
给你表演
for the entertainment.
他叫格里菲斯
His name is Griffiths.
-把他找来 下士 -是 长官
- Find him for me, Corporal. - Yes, sir.
对了 堪佩恩将军
By the way, General Campion
后天会来接管这支军队
is to take over this army the day after tomorrow.
师司令部的指示
We got the word at Division HQ.
堪佩恩回来了
So Campion is back?
这么说法国人单方指挥了
That means the French have single command.
我们要有增援部队了
It means we'll get reinforcements.
麦凯尼上尉说
Captain McKechnie told me that
你两分半写了一首十四行诗 长官
you wrote a sonnet in two and a half minutes, sir.
花招罢了
It's just a trick.
*曾有淑女*
*There was a la-dy*
*窈窕美丽*
*Fair and kind*
温诺普小姐
Miss Wannop.
蒂金斯先生
Mr Tietjens!
你那个亚麻店的
How is your flame in the...
相好呢 阿兰约兹中尉
... linen shop, Lieutenant Aranjuez?
奈特
Nanette?
是米奈特 长官
It's Minette, sir.
要是我牺牲了 长官 你能告诉米奈特...
If I stop one, sir, will you tell Minette that I...
你这样的小兵不会牺牲的
Little nippers like you don't stop things.
再说他们现在顶风
Besides, the wind's on our backs.
没瓦斯掩护他们不会进攻的
They won't set off without gas.
我还记得掉进战壕的那个德国佬
I remember that Hun in our trench
双眼都被射穿了
who got shot in both eyes.
你要是伤了脸
Your girl naturally won't look at you
你的相好肯定伤心得再也不看你了
if you let her down, sir, by losing your beauty.
*我曾看到*
*I did see her*
*她一晃而过*
*Passing by*
*我将爱她*
*Yet I'll love her*
*到永远*
*Till I die*
嗯...
Yes, well...
格里菲斯 带上你的短号♥
Griffiths, you and your cornet
明晚到分区司令部报到
are to report to Divisional HQ tomorrow night
去做表演
for the entertainment.
到时候为我们演奏一曲吧
Think you can hold a tune by then?
-是 长官 -很好
- Yes, sir! - Very good.
解散吧
Fall out, then.
时间刚好
Right on time.
我可以不想在我病假期间
I don't want to leave my battalion to
把我的营留给一个会毁了它的人
a man that would knock it about while I'm on sick leave.
我不会让军纪涣散的 长官
I won't let discipline go to ruin, sir,
如果你指的是这个
if that's what you mean.
-我该走了 -有事诺丁会来报告的
- I should go and... - Notting will tell us if anything's wanted.
或许我可以写份报告把你赶走
I suppose I could get rid of you with a bad report.
或许我没那个本事
Or perhaps I couldn't.
有人说你是堪佩恩的私生子
They say you're Campion's bastard.
我是他的教子
I'm his godson.
我可不想跟个将军作对
I'm not going to bring a general on my back.
站在那儿别动
No! Stop where you are!
这不是炮轰
This isn't the strafe.
只是敌军额外的晨间"问候"
This is only a little extra morning hate.
听爆♥炸♥声就能知道了
You can tell by the noise.
这是四点二的
That's four-point-twos.
大口径炮弹这么快到不了
The really heavies don't come so fast.
而且他们要进攻伍斯特了
They'll be turning on the Worcesters now,
只会每隔半分钟向我们发一次炮
and only give us one every half-minute.
这就是他们的把戏
That's their game.
连这个都不知道 你来这儿是干什么的
If you don't know that, what are you doing here?
听见了吗
Do you hear?
你认为你能...
So, you think you can...
指挥这个营吗
command this battalion?
我已经是力不从心了
I'm not in a condition to do it myself.
士兵们好像挺喜欢你的
The men appear to like you.
也已经受够了我
They're tired of me.
既然如此...
Well...
我会祝福你指挥顺利
Take the Battalion with my blessing.
旅部想知道我营可有伤亡
Brigade want to know if we're suffering any.
没有吧
We aren't suffering any, are we?!
不是很多
No, not in particular.
一枚炮弹在C连防空洞入口♥爆♥♥炸♥
A shell in the entrance of "C" Company dug-out,
炸死一名士兵
one man dead.
这位长官将接替我的职位
This officer is taking over from me.
上报旅部全营上下欢欣鼓舞 斗志昂扬
Oh, tell Brigade we're all as happy as sandboys!
新官上任 该留个好印象
You may as well make a cheerful impression to begin with!
他们发动了袭击 却不进攻
They knocked, sir, but they didn't come in!
也许明天就进攻了
They may oblige us tomorrow.
明早之前必须把战壕修好
You'll have to get your trench restored by morning.
-让士兵们把头都低下来 -遵命
- Just make sure the men keep their heads down. - Yes, sir!
你们三个 过来
You three, over here!
通知B连我待会儿要过去看一下
Go and tell B Company I'll come and take a look at them.
大约十分钟后
Say ten minutes.
-贴着敌方看不到的那边走 -是 长官
- Keep blind-side of that mound as you go. - Sir!
你能去A连的防空洞要个三明治
Would you ask A Company dug-out for the favour of a sandwich
-和一杯掺朗姆酒的咖啡吗 -是
- and coffee with some rum in it? - Sir.
-长官 -有劳了 下士
- Sir. - Thank you, Corporal.
-你吃过了吗 下士 -吃过了
- Did you get a bite to eat, Corporal? - Yes, sir.
切三明治的时候
Half a tin of warm mutton and haricot beans
吃了半罐扁豆温羊肉
while I was cutting the sandwiches.
你是米德尔斯堡人
Oh. Middlesbrough?
差不多 长官 我母亲是米德尔斯堡人
Nearly right, sir. Me mother is Middlesbrough.
我来自巴特利
I'm from Batley.
-真的 -是的 长官
- Good grief! That's right, sir!
我经常周日下午步行去格洛比
I've walked to Groby of a Sunday afternoon many a time.
我父亲在巴特利矿井下工作
Me father goes down Batley pit.
我祖父和父亲掌管格洛比时
I'd sometimes hear the picks at night,
我有时会在夜里听到挖凿声
in my grandfather's time and my father's.
咔 咔
"Chip, chip..."
昨天夜里还听到了
It came back to me the other night.
我当是德军的矿井传来的呢
I thought it was the Germans mining.
我姐姐还有把梳子挂在格洛比树上呢
Me sister had a comb hanging from the Groby tree.
有人说老雪松很快要被砍掉了
They say the old cedar will have to come down one of these days soon.
上帝啊 真的吗
Do they, by God?
树要留下 实在不行就把房♥子架起来
I'll prop up the house if I have to!
我会帮你 长官
I'll help you, sir!
砍了就不是格洛比了
It wouldn't be Groby...
只要我活着 就会记着你的三明治
I'll remember your sandwiches so long as I live.
谢谢
Thank you.
德军又开始轰炸了
Those German shells seem to be coming back.
替我谢谢准尉
My compliments to the RSM.
等德军靠近 你去掩护他的杂役队 行吗
Will you get his fatigue party under cover as soon as they get close?
是 长官
Right, sir.
这样它就不能为下流的事干杯了
So that no toast less noble may be drunk from it.
你肯定有心爱的人 长官
Then, there must be someone you love, sir.
她像米奈特一样吗
Is she like Minette?
不完全一样
Not exactly like her
但她肯定拥有米奈特最优秀的品格
but I'm sure, with Minette's best qualities.
那你能得到她的 长官
Then, you'll get her, sir!
-绝对能 -是啊
- You'll certainly get her! - Yes...
或许吧
Yes, I probably shall...
B连清理的时间够长了
That's enough time for B Company to get themselves tidied up.
德国人打烂了他们的战壕
The Germans did over their trench
就像我家以前有只狗 把客厅弄得一团糟
like a dog we once had would do over a drawing room.
守住
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表