剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
我是说关于迈克尔我做了个决定
I've decided about Michael.
如果我必须得去格林伍德
If I must to the Greenwood Go...
你这话当真
Do you mean it?
我可以让迈克尔信奉天主教
I may bring up Michael as a Catholic?
罗马天主教♥徒♥ 请你教他用这个词
A Roman Catholic. You'll teach him, please, to use that term.
我显然不是那个
But I am obviously not the man
有权管教格洛比未来主人的人
to have charge of the future master of Groby.
我已经不是一个完整的人了
I am not a whole man any more.
你什么时候...
When did you..?
我的支票遭到拒付的时候
When my cheques were dishonoured.
不 那就是个小人罢了
No! It was only that squit!
但我让他得逞了
But I let it happen.
我父亲信了一个小人
My father believed the squits, too,
我也听之任之
but I let that happen.
一个男人做到了这份上
A man who can't do better than that
还是让孩子的母亲抚养他吧
had better let the mother bring up the child.
从第一眼看见他
I loved the little beggar with all my soul
我就全心全意地爱着那个小家伙
from the first moment I saw him.
可能你不知道吧
Perhaps that's the secret.
感谢上帝 他让你心软了
I thank God that he has softened your heart.
你要让神父...
You're to have Father...
神父...
..F-Father...
为什么让我的心 我的头脑受伤
Not my heart, my brain!
-康赛特神父 -康赛特
- Father Consett. - Consett!
是个有头脑的神父
An intelligent priest.
有意义无意义的事他都会教授一些
He'll teach as much sense as nonsense.
康赛特神父已经被绞死了
Father Consett was hanged.
他们不敢登在报纸上
They dared not put it in the papers
因为他是个神父
because he was a priest,
在场的都是北爱尔兰人
and all the witnesses were Ulstermen.
[北爱尔兰人信奉天主教居多 英国信奉新教]
可是 还不许我说
And yet I may not say
这是场可恶的战争
this is an accursed war.
对我你可以讲
You may for me.
一战往事 第三集
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表