剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
这算是一点提示吧
That's, er, a clue for you.
请你们晚五点集结部队
You will form your men up at 1700 hours
准备前往终点站
for the march to the railhead.
我们尽量晚七点前送你们走
We'll try to send you off by 1900,
赶在预期空袭前
before the expected air raid.
就这些 祝各位好运
That's all, gentlemen. Good luck!
贝罗安少校打来的 长官
It was Major Perowne, sir,
他到车站了 要我们派车
calling for a driver. He's at the station.
很好
Good.
还有 蒂金斯夫人和他在一起
And... And he's got Mrs Tietjens with him.
等着我修理你 就为这我整死你
I will break you for this. I will smash you.
将军 见到你真高兴 我们想死你了
General! How lovely! We've all been missing you.
蒂金斯
Tietjens.
帮我的勤务兵个小忙吧
May I ask a small favour for my orderly?
他妈妈从蒙特利尔来和他道别
His mother's come from Montreal to say goodbye to him.
你要我批准他离营
A pass to leave the camp?
他要是错过出发 我就得被枪毙
If he misses the draft, you'll get me shot.
她已经失去两个儿子了
She's lost two sons already.
他去见见她再回来也来得及
He could see her and still be back in time for the draft.
要是我的尖叫能盖过炸♥弹♥
If I could scream louder than the bombs,
那我就不怕了
that would fix it, then I'd be all right.
麦凯尼 克制一下
McKechnie, control yourself!
她卖♥♥给了一个叫埃文斯的混♥蛋♥
She sold it to some bugger called Evans.
我要以为是科奇城♥堡♥那个威廉·埃文斯
If I thought it was William Evans from Castell Coch,
我就开小差
I'd desert.
别这么说 摩根
Don't talk that way, Morgan!
你很快就能获准休假了
You'll get your leave soon.
要开拔得等到午夜了
Midnight before we can march them out.
不该让他们这么干等着
It's not right to keep men hanging about like that.
他们最讨厌等着
They don't like it.
看在老天的分上 就不能以身作则吗
For heaven's sake, can't you set an example?!
开炮轰丫的
Lost the fuckers!
不许这么骂人 0-5托马斯
Not so much swear words, 0-5 Thomas.
趁现在消停了 先生
Now that it's gone quiet, sir,
可以派一个传令兵去找炊事员
we could send one of the runners to the sergeant-cook,
让他为即将拔营的部队准备晚餐
tell him we're going to indent for the draft's suppers.
派另一个传令兵去营房♥
We can send the other one with the 128s to the quarter.
派传令兵去供应站
Send the runner to Depot
跟他们说 要是回来时
and say that if candles are not provided
我连部办公室还没蜡烛
for my orderly room by return of bearer,
我 蒂金斯上尉
I, Captain Tietjens,
作为十六号♥临时营的指挥官
commanding Number XVI Casual Battalion,
今晚就把供给部告到基地司令部去
will bring the whole matter of supplies before Base HQ tonight.
你俩 起来
Come on, you two,
0-9摩根迅速去厨房♥
0-9 Morgan to the cookhouse at the double.
-是 中士 -快去
- Yes, Sarge. - Move yourselves!
我就是想知道 这一切有什么意义
What's it all about? That's what I want to know!
你算什么士兵
You're no sort of soldier!
司令部那边都在传
They say up at HQ
你妻子控制了你那个将军朋友
that your wife's got hold of your friend, the general.
你的事我都知道
I know all about you.
你要是以为将军是我朋友
You are very much mistaken if you think
可就大错特错了
the general is a friend of mine.
这世上我没有朋友
I haven't a friend in the world.
军士长 确保解除警报前
Sergeant-Major, make sure the Canadian troops
加拿大军队都待在防空洞里
don't leave their dug-outs till the All Clear!
你疯了吗
Look, are you mad?
神经错乱了
Stark staring?
你一发作可就控制不住了
If you let yourself go, you'll go further than you wish.
炮弹
Cannons fire!
他们大概以为又碰上德国人了
They must imagine that they've found the Hun again.
我得说 你穿军装真是帅极了
I must say, you look divine in your uniform.
见到你很高兴 夫人
Enchante, Madam.
战前我在伦敦见过这位上尉和他夫人
I knew le brave Capitaine and his wife in London before the war,
1912年我们是不是在法国什么地方见过
and didn't we see each other somewhere in France in 1912?
就在鲁昂 夫人 真神奇
Here in Rouen, Madame. Extraordinaire!
克里斯托弗知道我在这儿吗
Does Christopher know I'm here?
不知道 等他的部队去了火车站
No. As soon as his draft leaves for the station,
他能抽几小时来酒店
he'll have a few hours to come to the hotel.
来不了的话 明天我所有军官
Failing that, all my officers are under orders
还要奉命来参加定期的协约聚会
to attend my regular entente cordiale party tomorrow.
我为什么不能现在见他
Why can't I see him now?
你可能注意到了 现在正值空袭
You may have noticed there's an air raid.
前线有空袭不是很正常吗
Isn't that normal where the war is?
上尉正在值班 不能离开营地
The Captain's on duty and can't leave the camp.
我给你订了他隔壁的房♥间
I've booked you the room next to his.
中间有门相连
There's a connecting door.
既然安排克里斯托弗住酒店
If Christopher is billeted at the hotel,
他怎么不回去
why doesn't he sleep there?
他住在营地的棚屋里
He bunks down in the hut lines.
现在我们的条件都很艰苦
We're all working under difficult circumstances.
是吗
Are we?
我可不怕这点破弹片
Don't think I'm afraid of a bit of shrapnel.
他们该给连部办公室配钢盔的
They ought to let my orderly room have tin hats.
司令部都是些叛徒 帮着德国佬
Headquarters are full of Huns doing the Huns' work.
你还信这种废话
Do you believe that tripe?
这是英国人干的好事
It's the English doing it.
差点被炸了 肯定的
Nearly got me, surely to goodness,
但我一路跑回来的
but I did run, I did run!
没事了 托马斯
All right, Thomas.
愿意的话你可以去殖民地军的掩体
You can go into shelter with the Colonial troops, if you like.
不 我等我哥们0-9摩根 上尉长官
No, I'll wait for my mate, 0-9 Morgan, Captain, sir.
我之前是外♥交♥部♥的
I was in for the Foreign Office before all this began.
那你一定会说七国语言了
I suppose you speak seven languages.
五门 当然 还有拉丁和希腊语
Five. And Latin and Greek, of course.
又来了
Here it comes.
这又死了一个
Here's another bloomin' casualty.
0-9摩根
0-9 Morgan?
可怜的0-9摩根
Oh, poor fucking 0-9 Morgan!
我的天 我都没认出他来
Surely to goodness, I didn't even recognise him!
快从他身下出来
Get out from under him, blast!
你不用干这个的 先生
This ain't your job, sir.
你会蹭一身黏糊糊的
You'll get all sticky.
号♥兵 叫两个负责清洁的一等兵
Bugler, call two sanitary lance-corporals
再叫四个人来
and four men!
托马斯
Thomas.
0-9摩根是你朋友
0-9 Morgan was your mate?
他是个好伙计
He was a good pal.
可怜的老兄
Poor old bugger.
当然了 您一定不想
But you would not like, surely to goodness,
穿着双沾满血的鞋去用餐
to go to mess with your shoes all bloody.
要是我准他假
If I'd given him leave,
他现在就不会死了
he would not be dead now.
没错 他是不会死
No, surely he would not.
其实都一样
But it is all one.
您是个好上尉
Your honour is a good captain.
我知道克里斯托弗为何不住酒店
I know why Christopher doesn't sleep at the hotel.
他的情妇和孩子在鲁昂
He's got his mistress in Rouen, with the child.
那孩子现在几岁了 五岁
How old is that child now? Five?
不 当然不是
No. Of course not.
我对此毫不知情...
I know nothing about...
你要是在说温诺普小姐 我还没打算...
If you're talking about Miss Wannop, I'm not prepared to...
即便他对你...
Even if his treatment of you has been...
对了 温诺普小姐
Yes, Miss Wannop,
克里斯托弗心爱的妇女参政♥权♥论者
Christopher's little suffragette.
我对他们亲德没什么不满
I've nothing against them being pro-German,
我自己也有德国朋友
I have German friends myself.
别这么说啊
I say, steady on.
就是 别来这套 你母亲怎么说的
Yes, stop doing that...what does your mother call it?
唯恐不乱什么的
Shower-baths.
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表