剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
General O'Hara.
刚有幸见过
Just had the pleasure.
你干什么去了
What have you been doing?
见到你之后 让我想想
Since I saw you? Let me think.
我检查了两千九百三十四支牙刷
Well, I have inspected 2,934 toothbrushes,
大部分都是干净的
most of which were clean,
因为士兵们用纽扣刷刷牙
because the soldiers use their button-brushes for their teeth
这样牙刷就能保持干净通过检查
to keep their toothbrushes clean for inspections.
原来是背着我去见一个营的男人啊
So you betrayed me with a battalion!
要白兰地吗 我打电♥话♥叫人送来
You want a brandy? I'll ring down.
不麻烦的话 朗姆酒和热水就可以
Rum and hot water, if you would.
当然 想洗澡吗
Of course. Would you like to bathe?
嗯 我是想洗洗
I think I would, you know.
这些开炮的人真无礼
It's sheer cheek putting a gun
全然不顾上流人士还想睡觉或谈话呢
where people of quality might be wishing to sleep or converse.
没有人接 我等会儿再试
They're not answering. I'll try again.
我给你捎来几封信
I've brought a few letters for you.
两封来自温诺普太太
Two from Mrs Wannop,
她似乎还不知道自家女儿是你的情妇
who doesn't seem to realise her daughter is your mistress,
另一封来自你哥哥马克
and one from your brother, Mark,
第一句就是"你那荡♥妇♥妻子来见我"
which begins, "Your bitch of a wife came to see me".
你该先看这封 我来就是为了这事
You should read that first, it's what I came to see you about.
谢谢
Thank you.
陆军部把信送到公♥寓♥
The War Office brilliantly sent it on to the flat.
我一直觉得你对婚姻的理解就是
I've always understood that your idea of a marriage
夫妻二人可以互相看对方的信件
is that a husband and wife should be able to read each others' letters.
当然
Of course.
我去...
I'll go...
-先生 -谢谢
- Monsieur. - Thank you.
什么事
What is it?
出兵的时间提前了
The draft has been brought forward.
我必须四点半前回到营地
I have to be at the camp by 4:30.
这真荒谬 你这么有才干
It's ridiculous that a man of your ability
却要对一帮
should be at the beck and call
楼下那样的老糊涂唯命是从
of a lot of gaga old fools like the one downstairs.
你就不该待在这儿 你不适合这里
You shouldn't be here at all. You're not fit.
没有谁适合来基地站 所以我们来了
Nobody posted to a Base Depot is fit. That's why we're here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry you felt you
你觉得需要大老远来这里
had to come all this way to settle something
解决这些我很乐意你自行决定的事情
I'd be perfectly happy for you to have settled for yourself.
如果你愿跟迈克尔住进格洛比
Groby is at your disposal
那里由你发落
if you want to live there with Michael,
当然还会给你一笔收入为继
and, of course, with sufficient income to keep it up.
也就是说你自己不打算住在那儿了
That means you don't intend to live there yourself.
还是你打算战死沙场
Or you intend to get killed.
我可警告你 要是你死了
I should warn you that if you do get killed,
我会砍掉那棵雪松
I shall cut down the cedar.
客厅和楼上房♥间的光都被它挡住了
It darkens the drawing room and the rooms above.
我终于让你脸上的表情有了变化
At last I changed the expression on your face.
我完全不想在这里送命
I haven't the slightest intention of getting killed.
但这并由不得我
But it's not really up to me.
要是我接到命令回军营...
If I were to be sent back to my battalion...
你哥哥称我为"那个婊♥子♥"
Your brother refers to me as "That whore".
五年多了 克里斯托弗 我都没找过男人
I haven't had a man, Christopher, for five years and more.
一个都没有
Not one.
我不让别人亲吻我 或碰我
I haven't let myself be kissed, or touched.
自贝罗安以后 一次都没有
Not once, not since Perowne.
波缇·贝罗安
Potty Perowne!
你能明白我是多么绝望
Can you see how I must have been feeling,
才会跟波缇那样的蠢货私奔吗
to go off with a fool like Potty?
我失去了理智
I was not in my senses.
你的忍♥耐自♥制♥击溃了我
I broke under your forbearance,
你一如既往地对我宽容有礼
your permanent well-mannered forgiveness
不顾我嫁给你时耍的小伎俩 都不知...
for my doing the dirty on you when I married you, not knowing...
到现在都不知那孩子是你的
Still don't know whether my child was yours
还是杰拉德·德雷克的
or Gerald Drake's.
你的原谅 如此残忍♥
You forgave...without mercy.
哪怕厉声斥责 将我扫地出门
To scream blue murder and throw me out would have been a kindness
都比让我住在你家五年
compared to five years under your roof,
却不与我为伴更仁慈
banished from your comfort.
看看你把我害成了什么样
Look what you've brought me to.
打扮得像妓♥女♥一样对你投怀送抱
Throwing myself at you in my whore's trousseau!
我炽热的感情让哨兵和检票员沉迷不已
My heat must have put a spell on all the sentries and ticket-inspectors...
这五年渴望一个男人的气息
..The musk of five years' wanting a man.
他们一定都闻到了
They must have smelled it.
不过
Well...
算了
Don't bother now.
我改主意了
I've changed my mind...
这是怎么了
What's going on?
快上♥床♥ 我没看清是谁
Get into bed. I didn't see who it was.
大概是波缇 我都忘了他了
Potty, I expect. I'd forgotten about him!
那个贱♥人♥在哪
Where is the hussy?
这是我妻子的房♥间
This is my wife's room.
请你立刻出去
I must ask you to leave this instant.
谁知道她是不是你妻子
We'll see whether she's your wife or not!
出去
Leave this room!
你敢袭击军官
You assaulted an officer.
-你喝多了吧 -就冲这句话我要逮捕你
- Are you drunk? - By God, I'll have you for that!
把奥海尔将军带走
If you do not take General O'Hara away,
否则我会命你以醉酒罪逮捕他
I will order you to arrest him for drunkenness.
被捕的是你 滚回你的营房♥
Consider yourself under arrest! Return to your quarters!
太有趣了
What a lark!
我被捕了
I am under arrest.
为什么你去哪里都...
Why must you...? Everywhere you go..
波缇自找的
Oh, Potty asked for it.
那是当然
I'm sure he did.
我也一样
I asked for it, too.
西尔维娅 我
Sylvia, I...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他说他们想要多少煤都能弄到
He said they could have as much coal as they wanted
只要1914年的坑口价格
at 1914 pithead prices.
蒂金斯上尉 我注意到
I notice, Captain Tietjens,
你的部队没有装备灭火器
that you have no fire-extinguishers on your unit.
你知道一旦起火
You're aware of the disastrous consequences
会引发多大灾难吗
that would follow a conflagration?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
军械所告知我 他们不为
I was informed by Ordnance that there is no provision
帝国♥军♥官指挥下的自治领军队
for fire-extinguishers for Dominion troops
提供灭火器
under an Imperial officer.
于是我遵照建议 向一家私营公♥司♥申请...
So, I applied, as advised, to a civilian firm...
我没让你写回忆录 记下来 列文
I didn't ask for your memoirs. Make a note, Levin.
系好你的腰带
Go and get your belt.
一刻钟后你和我一起去巡视厨房♥
You can go round your cookhouses with me in a quarter of an hour.
通知你的炊事员
You can tell your sergeant-cook.
长官 你知道我被捕了
You are aware, sir, that I am under arrest?
我命令你去执行任务
I gave you an order to perform a duty!
长官
Sir!
干得漂亮
You're doing splendidly.
如果有人让你执行任务
You understand, you're released from arrest
你就会被释放
if you're given an order to perform a duty.
我当然懂 不过我可不想这样
Of course I understand. It's the last thing I want!
你不能拒绝 军事法庭会...
You can't refuse! A court martial would be... He'd be...
他对你十分器重...
He thinks the world of...
贝罗安说了什么
What did Perowne say?
贝罗安告诉奥海尔将军
Perowne told General O'Hara...
我说不出口
Oh, I couldn't possibly!
他说他受蒂金斯夫人之邀去她房♥间
He told O'Hara he went to Mrs Tietjens's room at her invitation?
我无法相信他说的那些...
It's impossible to believe anything against...
不 是真的 是这样
No, it's true. He did.
我妻子只是觉得好玩 没有不贞行为
But my wife was after fun, not adultery.
她怎么跟将军说的
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表