剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
但步兵基地站也是个不错的地方
But an Infantry Base Depot is a soft posting,
只要别回前线就好
so long as you're not sent back to your battalion.
不用待在战壕里就行
Anything but the trenches!
向前 向前 向前
Move it, move it, move it!
扛起...武器
Shoulder...arms!
举枪...致敬
Present...arms!
放下 武器
Shoulder...arms!
齐步 走
Quick...march!
左 右 左...
Left, right, left, right, left, right, left, right...
堪佩恩将军要派麦凯尼上尉来我这里
General Campion is attaching Captain McKechnie to my unit
分配口粮 训练新兵 这是怎么回事
for rations and discipline. What's that about?
我不清楚 长官
I can't say as I can say, sir.
曾获得副大♥法♥官拉丁文奖
"A Vice-Chancellor's Latin prize man".
真是有用的技能
Well, I'm sure that will come in useful.
灭火器
Fire-extinguishers.
-我们向皇家工兵部队要的 -是的 长官
- We indented the Royal Engineers. - Sir.
皇家工兵部队说 按照军规1BDR 3417条
The Royal Engineers said, as per army directive 1BDR 3417,
我们应该向军械所申请灭火器
for fire-extinguishers, we should apply to Ordnance.
军械所说不能向途经步兵基地站的
Ordnance said there's no provision for fire-extinguishers
加拿大部队提供灭火器
for Canadian units passing through an Infantry Base Depot,
正规程序是从私营公♥司♥购买♥♥
and that the proper course would be to obtain them from a civilian firm
按军营损毁费报销
and charge them against barrack damages.
-是 长官 -我收到一封来自
- Yes, sir. - I have here a letter
英国灭火器制♥造♥大亨的信
from the leading British manufacturer of fire-extinguishers,
告诉我说陆军部已经禁止他们
telling me that they have been forbidden by the War Office
向其他人销♥售♥灭火器 只能售给陆军部
to sell fire-extinguishers to anyone but to the War Office direct.
-幸好我们还有海军 -是的 长官
- Thank God we have a navy. - Yes, sir.
加的夫警局
Cardiff Police Office...
0-9摩根在外面 长官 他申请事假
0-9 Morgan is outside, sir. Application for compassionate leave.
他太太把他们的洗衣店卖♥♥给一个
His wife has sold their laundry business
叫埃文斯的人
to someone, name of Evans.
现在对方不肯付钱
Now she can't get the money.
这话可不准确
True in as far as it goes.
警♥察♥说他太太现在已和埃文斯先生同居
The police say his wife is now living with Mr Evans,
他是个职业拳手
a prize-fighter,
我们如果知道好歹
and we should keep 0-9 Morgan here
就该让0-9摩根留在这儿
if we know what's good for him.
-叫他进来 -遵命
- In he comes. - Sir.
0-9摩根 速来向长官报到
0-9 Morgan, present yourself to the officer, at the double!
好了 0-9摩根
Well now, 0-9 Morgan...
因为我有些事必须跟克里斯托弗商量
..Because there are things I have to discuss with Christopher,
如果你不能送我过去
and what is the point in
那你当这个交通部常任秘书
being permanent secretary of the Department of Transport
还有什么意思
if you can't transport me -
把我从伦敦送去鲁昂都做不到
I put it like that - between London and Rouen?
这可是家事 马克
This is family business, Mark.
我得去办公室了
I have to go to the office.
就我而言
As far as I'm concerned,
克里斯托弗可以随意处置格洛比
Groby is Christopher's to do what he likes with.
所以如果你能出示他的书面批准
So if you can produce his written authorisation,
我绝不会反对你住在格洛比
I have no objection to your living at Groby.
但如果你说的是真的
But, of course, if what you say is true,
他或许会想和温诺普小姐一起住在格洛比
he might want to live at Groby with Miss Wannop.
所以我现在要你...
Well, that's why I'm asking you now...
恐怕你太高估我这点权力了
I'm afraid you overestimate my authority,
我在法国毫无话语权
which does not extend to France,
而且不管怎样
and in any case,
当涉及军队时 都得听堪佩恩将军的
does not exceed General Campion's in matters that concern the army.
多谢你过来看我
Thank you for coming to see me.
胡扯
Utter nonsense!
我自己去车站买♥♥票
I'll buy a ticket at the station!
他们倒是来阻止我啊
See if they can stop me.
从没见过像她这样的女人
Never known a woman like her.
她说她要自己过来看看
She says she's going to come and see for herself!
决不允许 决不允许蒂金斯夫人
On no account... On no account is Mrs Tietjens
进入鲁昂方圆五十英里以内 知道吗
to be allowed within 50 miles of Rouen. Understood?
通知陆军部 宪兵司令 港务局
Inform the War Office, the Provost Marshal, the port authorities
和铁路管理局
and the rail authorities.
我决不允许司令部周围出现女人
I will not have skirts around my HQ!
更重要的是
More importantly,
佩里将军现在每天两通电♥话♥
General Perry is now on the telephone twice a day.
他的军队早该换下来了
He has troops who were due to be relieved weeks ago,
而我的军队还在等军械所
and I have troops waiting for Ordnance
给他们提供眉钳
to supply them with eyebrow tweezers
我们领导人又举棋不定
while our political masters keep changing their minds
不知是要派他们上前线
whether to send them up the line
还是把他们派去萨洛尼卡 美索不达米亚
or ship them to Salonika or Mesopotamia
或者通布图
or Timbuktu!
但我有一支加拿大新军
But I have one draft of Canadian troops
今天就能上前线
ready to go to the front today.
这支部队由蒂金斯上尉部负责整装
That's the draft prepared by Captain Tietjens's unit.
瑟斯顿上尉 有没有火车给我调用
Captain Thurston, do I have the trains or do I not?
火车当然有 长官
You have the trains, sir,
法国铁路绝对配合
and the co-operation of the French railway,
往东一直送到前线
going east to the front, certainly.
我要趁伦敦那边改主意之前
I want these troops on their way to Flanders
把部队送去法兰德斯
before London can blink!
是 将军大人
Oui, mon general.
两点准备好香槟
Champagne at two o'clock!
坐哪趟火车 女士
Which train, Madam?
我也不知道 可能是多佛吧
Oh, I don't know. Dover, I expect.
西尔维娅
Sylvia!
波缇 你怎么在这儿
Potty! What are you doing here?
-我现在是外交信使 -外交信使
- King's Messenger! - King's Messenger?
对 高级邮差 不过也挺重要的
Yes. Glorified postman, really, but frightfully important!
车厢有锁 私人客舱 进出门时还有人敬礼
Locked carriages, private cabins, saluted through the gate.
真好
Oh!
你要去哪
Where are you off to?
你去哪
Where are you?
这边请 长官
This way, sir.
天呐 我想死你了 西尔维娅
Gosh, I've missed you, Sylvia.
谢谢 上尉
Thank you. Captain.
日安 先生们
Good day to you, gentlemen.
都有酒吗 很好
Everyone got a glass? Splendid.
能为你部接下来上场作战做准备
Well, then, it's been our pleasure to fit out you and your men
是我们的荣幸
for the task ahead.
谁去接个电♥话♥吧
Somebody deal with that telephone.
这是项伟大的任务
It's a great task,
多亏了蒂金斯上尉一部
and thanks to Captain Tietjens and his unit,
你们加拿大人才能整装待发 走上前线
you Canadians go to the front in good order.
你们将会接替那些
You will be relieving soldiers
已在战壕中御敌数周的将士
who've been in the trenches for many weeks.
相信我 由年轻热忱的军官带领的三千新军
Believe me, 3,000 fresh troops under keen, young officers
就是德军最不想碰到的敌人
is just what the Hun doesn't want to face in our part of the line.
纪律和训练能保护你们 请铭记于心
Discipline and training will keep you alive. Remember it.
我会在铁路起点站给你们送行
I'll be at the railhead to see you off.
晚八点集♥合♥ 如果没有空袭
Form-up at 2000, air raids permitting.
如果没有进一步命令 就这样安排 谢谢
That's in the event of there being no further orders. Thank you!
蒂金斯上尉 跟我来
Captain Tietjens, come with me!
调军命令被撤回了
The draft has been countermanded.
我会查明这是怎么回事
I'll find out what's going on,
但你得做好让他们今晚回营地的准备
but you'd better be ready to get the men back under canvas tonight.
-是的 长官 我能问问... -不能
- Yes, sir. May I ask...? - No, you may not.
我不知道新命令将派你们去哪个国家
I can't tell you where overseas these new orders will be taking you,
但相信我 你们将参与的战斗
but, believe me, the war where you're going
和在法兰德斯的战斗一样重要
is every bit as important as the war in Flanders
你们也将有机会迎战德军
and you will get your chance at the Hun.
我敢说你们很失望 去接电♥话♥
I dare say you're disappointed. Stop that telephone.
但我相信你们加拿大人会喜欢这个挑战
But I know that you Canadians will enjoy the challenge
和比较暖和的天气
and some rather warmer weather.
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表