剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
Mrs Cumfit, have you met my little white mouse?
她真可爱
Oh, how lovely!
鲁迪
Rudi!
-鲁迪 我们都很期待你的下部作品 -谢谢
- Rudi, we are so lookingforward to your next! - Thank you.
真是惊人的突破啊 温诺普太太
A striking advance, Mrs Wannop.
不仅超越了您上部作品
Not only on your last book,
我敢说会比诺德·本涅特的下部作品还精彩
but, dare I say, on Arnold Bennett's next!
[阿诺德·本涅特 英国小说家 剧作家 批评家]
一定去听听戴乐梅女士讲述
Oh, do, do come and hear Miss Delamare tell us
她在纽约如费德尔般的辉煌事迹
about her triumph as Phedre in New York!
您也去 维普先生
You too, Mr Whipple!
他们总叫它"料"
And they kept calling it, "Fedder!"
我看见你的料了 戴乐梅女士
"I saw your Fedder, Miss Delamare!"
听起来有些不得体
It sounded slightly improper!
你可真勇敢
So brave of you to go.
要为艺术献身
One must for art.
西尔维娅
Sylvia
来吧
Allow me.
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome, welcome.
杜舍明太太 我妻子西尔维娅·蒂金斯
Mrs Duchemin, my wife, Sylvia Tietjens.
见到你真是荣幸之至
A pleasure! An absolute pleasure!
文森 你们认识的
Vinnie, of course, you know.
西尔维娅
Sylvia.
我来介绍 这位是戴乐梅女士
Allow me to introduce Miss Delamere,
她是真正的艺术家 也是我们的好朋友
a true artist and, I like to think, a great friend.
那是温诺普太太吗
Is that Mrs Wannop?
是
Yes.
您就是温诺普太太
You're Mrs Wannop!
杰出的作家
The great writer!
我是克里斯托弗·蒂金斯的妻子
I'm Christopher Tietjens' wife.
你可真美 简直容貌无双
Well, you're the most beautiful creature!
过来一起坐
Come along. Sit down!
我早就想见您了
I'm longing to talk to you.
可不是嘛 蒂金斯夫人 你坐在这儿吧
Oh, indeed, indeed, Mrs Tietjens, if you would like to sit here.
不不 让温诺普太太坐吧
No, no! Mrs Wannop can sit there.
来 我们坐
Come along. There we are.
这下能好好谈谈了
Now we can talk.
你母亲在这种场合就像常胜将军
Your mother is having a regular triumph.
你今天心情很好
You're quite gay today.
听起来很不一样
You sound different.
是好些了吗
I suppose you're better?
还是会忘名字
I still forget names,
但我的数学头脑有点恢复过来了
but a small part of my mathematical brain came back to life.
我琢磨出了个愚蠢的问题
I worked out a silly little equation.
是什么
What did you work out?
是麦克马斯特遇到的问题
Oh, I looked over a problem of MacMaster's,
我其实是逞能来着 可一下就想出来了
really in a spirit of bravado, and the answer just came.
你...
You...
真想知道吗
do you really want to know?
是啊
Of course!
法国人在抱怨
The French were bleating
他们的房♥产
about the devastation in bricks and mortar
在战争中受损严重
they've incurred by enemy action.
而我算出这并不比和平年代
I saw soundly it was no more than one year's
全国一年内因房♥屋失修造成的损失更多
normal peace-time dilapidation spread over the whole country.
真让人松口气
How wonderful.
这样法国人这一季内就别想以此为由
So the argument for French command of the Western Front
夺得西线指挥权了
gets kicked out of court for a season.
你这不是在跟自己唱反调吗
But weren't you arguing against your own convictions?
的确是 可麦克马斯特还指着我呢
Yes, of course. But MacMaster depends on me.
克里斯托弗
Oh, Christopher!
这几位先生有车
These boys have got a motor.
说要送我去巴兹尔
They're going to drive me to the Basils.
好的 等温诺普太太尽兴了
All right. As soon as Mrs Wannop has had enough,
我捎她去乘地铁
I'll pop her in the Tube
然后就去接你
and I'll pick you up.
请进
Yes?
谢谢
Thank you.
显然是疏忽了 大人
Evidently an oversight, my lord.
谁
Who?
蒂金斯
Tietjens!
是付给俱乐部...
To his club...
还有军官餐厅的支票
and The Officers' Mess.
要写封信给蒂金斯先生吗
Perhaps a letter to Mr Tietjens?
不 退回去 拒付
No, send them back. Bounce them.
大人
My lord?
现在就退 马上去
Send them back now. Within the hour.
完蛋吧你
Got you!
我们倒不是很看重这些事
Not that we set much store by these things,
可毕竟国王认为文森特理应晋封爵士
but the King is seeing fit to confer a knighthood on Vincent.
伊迪丝 这真好
Oh! Edith, how lovely!
这肯定是他应得的
I'm sure he deserves it.
这可不只是奖励他的勤勉
It's not for mere plodding,
叫他脱颖而出的是
but for a special piece of brilliance
他提出了一个绝妙的想法
that marked him out at the office.
这个我知道 他做了些计算
Oh, I know! He worked out some calculation
证明法国因战争所受损失
to prove that French war damage
并不多于和平年代一年因房♥屋失修...
amounts to no more than a normal year's peace time dilapidation...
你怎么...你不可能知道这些
How did you..? How could you possibly know that?!
这可是绝密
It's a dead secret!
肯定是文森特告诉了那家伙
Vincent must have told that fellow!
就是你的...你的...
Your...your...
不 不是蒂金斯 他可不是爱国者
No, it wouldn't be Tietjens. He's no patriot.
请去格雷学院
Gray's Inn, please.
他可去为国参战了 伊迪丝
Though he is in uniform, Edith.
你这话什么意思
What on earth do you dare mean?
你要知道
You may as well know,
整个伦敦没有比他更声名扫地的人了
there's not a more discredited man in London.
你现在也好不到哪去
You have personal interests at stake.
以我们的身份 不能再纵容你们私通下去
In our position now, we cannot connive at your intrigue.
私通 你在说什么
Intrigue? What can you mean?
不要脸的...你不是给他生了个孩子吗
You brazen...you've had a child by that man, haven't you?!
不 我当然没有
No, I certainly have not!
伊迪丝 别跟我来这套
Oh, let's not, Edith!
为了你自己 记住你是个女人
For your own sake, remember you are a woman,
而且并不一直这么势利
and not for ever and always a snob.
你曾经是个好女人
You were a good woman once,
很长一段时间都忠于你那疯丈夫...
and you stuck by your mad husband for quite a long time...
停下 停车
Stop, stop, stop!
下车
Get out!
下去
Get out!
谢谢
Thank you.
瓦伦
Oh, Val?
你帮我拿着
Can you hang on?
温诺普家的电报
Telegram for Wannop.
谢谢
Thank you.
爱德华安全了 他登陆了
Edward's safe! He's on shore!
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God!
我得给他六便士的小费
I must give that boy a six pence!
你好
'Hello?'
你问一下克里斯托弗在不在
Can you ask if Christopher's there.
蒂金斯先生在家吗
Is Mr Tietjens at home?
小姑娘
Young woman,
你少去招惹他
you'd better keep off the grass.
杜舍明太太已是我丈夫的情妇
Mrs Duchemin is already my husband's mistress.
所以别去碰他
'So, KEEP OFF.'
你可能把我当成别人了
You have probably mistaken the person you're speaking to.
麻烦你转告蒂金斯先生
'Perhaps you will ask Mr Tietjens
让他有空时给温诺普太太回个电♥话♥
'to ring up Mrs Wannop when he's at liberty.'
我丈夫明天就要赶赴战场了
My husband is going out to war tomorrow.
明天四点一刻他会在陆军部
He will be at the War Office at 4:15.
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表