剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表
你去那儿找他吧
He will speak to you there.
但如果我是你 就离他远远的
But I'd keep off the grass if I were you.
杜舍明太太真是你的情妇吗
Is Mrs Duchemin really your mistress?
或者只归麦克马斯特所有
Or only MacMaster's?
还是你们都有份
Or both?
她跟麦克马斯特已经秘密结婚六个月了
She's been Mrs MacMaster for six months.
他们会在今晚的派对上公布此事
There's a party tonight to announce it.
那之前在那个糟糕的茶会上
What about that girl you were potty
让你着迷不已的女孩呢
about at that horrible tea party?
她给你生了私生子吗
Has she had a war baby by you?
大家都说她也是你的情妇
Everyone says she's your mistress too.
不 温诺普小姐不是我的情妇
No, Miss Wannop is not my mistress.
布朗利为此十分生气
It upset Brownie so much,
为了博我欢心 他准备拒绝你的支票
he's going to refuse your cheques just to please me.
银行家还会为了讨女性朋友的欢心做这种事
Do bankers do that, just to please their women friends?
我告诉他这完全不能讨我的欢心
I told him it wouldn't please me at all.
都怪这残酷的战争 不是吗
It's all the fault of this beastly war, isn't it?
让一个有头有脸的人沦落至此
Turning decent people into squits.
是啊 就是因为战争
Yes, that's what it is.
我无权去干涉那个姑娘的事
Well, I've no right to put a spoke in that girl's wheel,
或是你的事
or yours.
如果你们彼此相爱
If you love each other,
那她一定能让你很快乐
I dare say she'll make you happy.
我也能劝你不回去参战
I could wangle you out of going back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但是我想去
But I prefer to go.
-克里斯 他真这么干了 -是的
- Oh, Chrissie! He didn't! - He did.
俱乐部还有军官餐厅的账单
The club and my officers' mess bill.
如果你需要钱的话
But if you needed money...
我不需要
I didn't.
昨天我的账户透♥支♥了几小时
My account was over drawn for a few hours yesterday
因为军队的补贴来迟了
because my pay slip from the Army was late.
那就让布朗利去解释 我一定让他这么说
Brownie will say so. I'll make sure he does.
恶劣影响已经造成了
No, the damage is done.
而且我也不在乎
Besides, I don't much care.
但是这关乎你的名誉
But...this means your ruin!
名誉扫地是肯定的
It almost certainly means my ruin.
天啊 克里斯托弗
Oh, Christopher!
我们结婚这么多年 你哪怕有一次
If you had once in our lives said to me,
骂我是婊♥子♥ 荡♥妇♥
"You whore! You bitch!"
谈谈孩子或者贝罗安的事...
or about the child, or Perowne...
我们之间或许还能挽救
You might have done something to bring us together.
我敢说 如果你不幸中枪了
And I dare say, if you're shot...
上帝啊...
Christ...
就在你临死前
Between the saddle and the ground,
你也能说你一生品行端正
you'll say that you never did a dishonourable action.
以上帝的名义 哪个女人能和你一起生活
In the name of the Almighty, how could any woman live beside you?
但我从未指责过你
But I never disapproved of your actions.
我受够你了
I'm done for you.
我再也不要听你说话了
I'm not going to listen to you.
你最初被一个禽兽所背弃
You were let down at the beginning by a brute.
所以你有权去背弃另一个男人
So you have the right to let down a man.
这就是女人对男人的报复
It's woman against man.
本就该如此
Now and ever has been.
马克会送我去陆军部
Mark is going to walk me to the War Office.
你母亲留下的遗产怎么处置的
What have you done with the brass your mother left you?
我留了一半给迈克尔
I settled half on Michael.
剩下的花在了公♥寓♥上
The rest I spent on the flat.
买♥♥家具 装潢我妻子的卧室
Furniture, my wife's rooms,
借了一点给别人
some notional loans to people.
麦克马斯特吗
MacMaster?
他妻子真是你的情妇喽
I suppose his wife IS your mistress?
不是
No.
我只是应他所托帮个忙罢了
I backed him just because he asked.
要是大家都知道你这么好心
If a lot of fellows knew that,
你的钱就维持不了多久了
you wouldn't have much brass for long.
的确没有维持很久
I didn't have it for long.
给你生孩子的女人 你也给她钱了吗
Did you settle money on the girl who had a child by you?
我没什么女人
I haven't got any girl.
也没有孩子
There's no child.
我就靠军饷生活
I live on my pay.
今早你有张支票在俱乐部遭拒付
You had a cheque dishonoured at the club this morning.
你可以去看看我近十年的银行存折
You'd better look over my pass books for the last ten years.
你要是不信我 我们说下去毫无意义
This is no good if you don't believe what I say.
那就是拉格斯在撒谎
Then Ruggles is a liar.
也不尽然
Not really.
他专挑了一些不利于我的谣言
He picked up things said against me.
不知道这是为什么
I don't know why.
因为你给了这些南方的傻冒
Because you treat these south country swine
他们应得的蔑视
with the contempt they deserve.
我以为你毕竟跟他们混了这么久...
I thought you'd been buried in their muck so long...
你得清楚父亲是怎么想的
Well, you'd better know what our father wanted.
他的意思是 你再怎么无恶不作
His idea was, if you were a pimp,
也得想方设法带着干净的钱下地狱
you were to go to Hell on clean money, whatever it took.
没必要留遗嘱 分财产就交给我了
No good making a will. I was to see to it.
反正你不用分钱给我了
Well, you won't be a penny poorer for me.
我不要他的钱
I won't take his money.
通常来讲 总该原谅开枪打死自己的人
You usually forgive a fellow who shoots himself.
我不
I don't.
我不原谅他不立遗嘱
I won't forgive him for not making a will,
向拉格斯打听消息
for calling in Ruggles,
还有临死前一晚在俱乐部不肯跟我说话
for not talking to me in the club the night before he died.
-那是愚蠢之至 -是我向拉格斯打听的
- That was stupidity. - I called in Ruggles, though.
我也不原谅你 你们所有这些人
I don't forgive you either. The whole damn lot of you.
别这么激动
Oh, keep your shirt on!
你需要些钱才能过得舒坦
You must take enough to be comfortable.
只要你没死在战场 格洛比仍由你继承
Groby will come to you anyway, if you don't get killed.
我不想继承
I don't want it.
我厌恶你那种锦衣玉食的舒适生活
And I loathe your buttered-toast, mutton-chopped comfort
还有那些在华美的宅邸内
as much as I loathe the chauffeured fornicators
干着苟且之事的私通者
in their town and country palaces.
我的玛丽·李欧尼做的黄油土司
My Marie Leonie makes better buttered toast
比你在萨伏伊酒店吃到的更美味
than you can get at the Savoy,
一年五百镑 把自己收拾得很利落
and keeps herself neat and clean on 500 a year.
要不是她信天主教我都想娶她了
I'd marry the doxy if she weren't a Papist.
这是英国的末路
We've seen the last of England.
过去几百年里保全我们的正规军队
The professional army that saw us through the last hundred years
已经牺牲殆尽
is every man of them dead,
只好让文明上战场赴死
and civilisation has gone to war in their place.
我们都变成野蛮人了
We're all barbarians now.
看看这惨烈的战争 你居然都参军了
Look at this horror! And you in that uniform!
温诺普小姐
Miss Wannop.
这位是我哥哥 马克
This is my brother, Mark.
我不知道蒂金斯先生还有哥哥
I didn't know Mr Tietjens had a brother.
-您好 -您好
- How do you do? - How do you do.
我有话要跟你说 说完我就走
I must speak with you, and then I'm going.
伊迪丝是你的情妇吗
Is Edith your mistress?
当然不是
Certainly not.
你怎么能问这么傻的问题
How could you ask such a tomfool question?
你啊
You!
你还不了解我吗
Don't you know me?
你妻子说 "杜舍明太太是我丈夫的情妇
Your wife said, "Mrs Duchemin is my husband's mistress,
你少去招惹他"
so keep off the grass!"
她在撒谎吗
Isn't she a truthful person?
她相信她说的是真话
She believes what she says,
但她只相信她愿意相信的事
but she only believes what she wants to believe,
只在那一刻相信
and only for that moment.
这么说不是真的
So it isn't true.
我就知道
I knew it wasn't.
来吧
Come along.
剧集 | 队列之末(2012) | 导航列表