剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
You were deceived long before Aredian,
你在阿里帝安出现之前就被蒙骗了
for you deceived yourself.
你只不过是自欺欺人
You see foes where there are friends,
你视友为敌
you see sorcerers where there are but servants.
你把忠诚的仆人当作巫师
I am not the first to be wrongly accused in your war against magic.
我不是你对抗魔法之战的第一个牺牲品
And not all have been as lucky as I.
而他们确非我这般幸运
I assure you, Gaius,
我向你保证 盖乌斯
every measure will be taken to ensure
我将尽一切可能制止
that nothing like this will happen again.
此类事件的再次发生
I hope that is true.
我希望此言为实
For all our sakes.
为了我们所有人的福祉
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do.
我要失陪了 我还有工作要做
What I don't understand is how you knew
我不明白你是怎么知道
he'd concealed evidence in his chamber.
他把证据藏在他的房♥间里的
Just a hunch, really. I see.
直觉 我明白了
And the toad? That...
蟾蜍呢 那个...
I...can't explain.
我也不清楚
I can hardly explain it myself.
我也想不明白
Unless, of course...
除非
you put it there.
是你放在那的
OK, Gaius, fair enough,
好吧 盖乌斯 你说的对
I promise I will never save your life again.
我发誓我不会再救你了
Promise? Absolutely.
发誓 当然
Honestly, Merlin, the toad was a step too far.
说实话 梅林 蟾蜍这招有点过了
I know, I know, but you should have seen the look on his face!
我知道 不过你真的应该看看他当时的表情
My name is Morgause.
我的名字叫摩格斯
You think that Morgause knows the true circumstances of Arthur's birth?
你认为摩格斯知道亚瑟的身世吗
I fear that more than anything.
这是我最怕的
I want to hear what she knows about my mother.
我想让她告诉我关于我母后的事情
Maybe we should turn back.
也许我们该回去
The woods could be full of Odin's men.
森林里可能都是奥汀的人
You're nothing but a hypocrite and a liar!
你不过是个伪君子 骗子
They're going to kill each other!
他们将会互相残杀
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表