剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
You've never suggested anything like this before.
你以前从未有过这种提议
Maybe not to you, but the king confided in me
也许是没对你说 但国王向我倾吐过
That he has been considering this for some time, haven't you?
他已经这么考虑有一段时间了 不是吗
Yes, I have.
是的 没错
You are to begin the collections at once.
收税行动由你执行马上开始
I saw her drink some of this potion
我看到她喝了些这种药剂
And a patch of troll skin on her arm disappeared.
然后手臂上的穴居怪皮肤就消失了
It must be pretty powerful magic to physically change her like that.
能达到这种效果的肯定是很强大的魔法
Could you make a potion that looks and tastes the same as this?
你能做一份性状相同的魔药吗
I don't know. Yes, I suppose so.
不确定 应该可以的
But without the troll magic, it wouldn't have the same effect.
但没有穴居怪的魔法 它是不会产生作用的
Exactly.
没错
if I can replace this potion with one that isn't magical...
如果我可以把这个换成没有法力的药剂
So Catrina will keep taking it,
于是卡特里娜会继续服用
but it will no longer work.
但不能继续维持效果
and she'll turn into a troll.
然后她就会变成穴居怪
think you can do it? - I don't know.
你能做到吗 -我不知道
We have to make the switch before morning or Jonas will notice.
我们必须在今早或乔纳斯发现之前偷梁换柱
Then it's going to be a long night.
那今晚将会是个很长的夜晚
My lady.
我的夫人
My liege.
陛下
I brought you flowers. picked from the royal garden.
我为你带来了在皇家花♥园♥采摘的鲜花
Oh. they're...
真是
They're lovely.
真是漂亮
Not as lovely as you. Oh!
但远比不上你美丽 天哪
Are you all right?
你还好吗
No. I'm sorry.
不 对不起
I don't think I can keep this up any longer.
我不能再继续这样下去了
Keep what up? The lie. I can't keep pretending like this.
继续什么 谎言 我不能继续假装这样
I'm beginning to wonder if you're really the man I thought you were,
我开始怀疑你是否是我想象的那种男人
The man I fell in love with.
那种我所爱上的男人
The man I married was firm, strong,
那种在意志和身体上
In both mind and body.
都很坚定 坚强的男人
Trust me, I am all of that, and more.
相信我 我有过之而无不及
I fear for Camelot.
我为卡梅洛特感到害怕
Arthur has not taken after his father.
亚瑟没有从他的父亲那里继承所有的优点
He is too weak to make the hard decisions.
他在决定困难的事情上过于软弱
Then it's lucky I'm in such rude health. Lucky indeed.
那我如此健康真是非常幸运 确实很幸运
But what if some tragedy were to befall you?
但如果有什么悲剧降临到你身上呢
Let me worry about Arthur.
亚瑟的事让我来担心
No, I can't. your love for him
不 我做不到 你对他的爱
has made you blind to his faults.
蒙蔽了你的双眼
I judge arthur the same as the rest of my men.
我对亚瑟和其他人一视同仁
If he excels he is rewarded. if he fails, he is punished.
有功则奖 有过则惩
As long as you're sure of that.
只要你能坚持这么做
I am.
我确实这么做了
Now let me take your mind off this.
现在让我将你从担忧中解脱
I promise our first night as husband and wife
我保证我们作为夫妻的初夜
will be one to remember.
将值得铭记
What's in it? Nothing too potent.
里面是什么 没什么强力的东西
Rat's guts. Nice. Toad paste.
老鼠的内脏 不错 蟾蜍的粘液
You take two toads, grind them up... I get the picture.
用两只蟾蜍 细细研磨 我能想象
Horse dung, crushed sheep's eyeball. Oh, lovely
马粪 捣碎的羊眼球 真不错
Pond scum, three wolf spiders, and what potion isn't complete
绿藻 三只狼蛛 还有
Without a dash of sheep's brain?
任何药剂都不能缺少的羊脑
Sounds...delicious.
听起来 很可口
Good. Because you're going to taste it. No way.
很好 因为你要尝一尝 不要
It's completely harmless. Er, no!
完全无害 不要
That is... oh!
这实在是
That is disgusting.
实在是太恶心了
Yes. to you, but not to a troll.
没错 你是这么觉得 但穴居怪不会
I can't even believe you let me put that in my mouth.
我甚至不敢相信你让我喝了这个
Yes. now...try the original.
是的 现在 尝尝原版的
Just a small amount, and be sure to spit it out.
只尝一点点 别忘了吐出来
Does it taste roughly the same?
尝起来是不是差不多
Yes, it's horrible!
没错 都难喝死了
You sure? Because if there's too big a difference,
你确定吗 因为如果差太多
Catrina will notice.
卡特里娜会发现的
It tastes exactly the same. Well, let's hope she thinks so too.
味道完全一样 希望她也这么认为
What do you think you're doing? He's refusing to pay the king's tax.
你在做什么呢 他拒绝上缴国王要求的税款
You... you... you ask for too much.
你征得太多了
I've given all I can. It's not enough.
我把所有钱都拿出来了 但还是不够
Let me see.
让我看看
Release him. The king said...
放了他 国王说了...
Release him!
放了他
Give them back their money. All of it.
把他们的钱退回去 全部都退
I gave you a direct order. The people cannot afford to pay the tax.
我给你下达了直接命令 人♥民♥付不起这税
Don't tell me you're naive enough to take them at their word?
别告诉我你幼稚到相信他们的一面之词
We have their loyalty, their goodwill.
我们有了他们的忠诚 他们的善意
Do not forsake that by making unreasonable demands.
不要以不合理的要求抛弃他们
Is it so unreasonable for a king
难道一个国王让他的臣民服从他
to expect his subjects to obey him? They'll starve.
是件不可理喻的事情吗 他们将会挨饿
Nonsense.
胡说
You've grown too soft.
你太软弱了
Remember, these are your subjects, not your friends.
记住 他们是你的臣民 不是你的朋友
Why can't they be both?
为什么不能两者都是
ause we rule the people, not the other way round.
因为我们统治人♥民♥ 而不是人♥民♥左右我们
I think you're wrong.
我认为你错了
I beg your pardon?
你再说一遍
I said you're wrong.
我说你错了
Without the people, there is no Camelot.
没有这些民众 就没有卡梅洛特
We're as much their servant as they are ours.
我们是鱼水相依的
You allow him to address you in this manner?
你允许他用这种方式跟你说话吗
No, I do not.
决不允许
It will not be tolerated. You will take your men down into the town,
我不会容忍♥的 你带着你的人下城
And go to every house collecting the payments I demand!
挨家挨户的给我征收我所要求的税款
I will not.
我绝不会做
Get out of my sight.
给我滚出去
How can he do this to me?
他怎么能那样跟我说话
My own son!
我的亲生儿子
After all the sacrifices I've made for him.
我为他牺牲了那么多
Oh, you're tense. Is it any surprise?
你多虑了 不觉得惊讶吗
The lack of respect he shows...me!
他对我出言不逊
Oh, I'm sorry. Did that hurt?!
抱歉 疼吗
No, of course not.
当然不疼
Your hands are surprisingly strong for one so delicate.
你的纤纤细手竟然如此有力
Arthur carries a heavy burden.
亚瑟肩负重任
It can't be easy holding all that responsibility at such a tender age.
他这么小的年龄要承担如此重任不容易
I'm afraid that's the way it has to be.
这也是不得已的
After all, I cannot rule Camelot alone.
毕竟 我一人无法统治整个卡梅洛特
You don't have to. You married me, remember?
你不需要 记得你娶了我吗
How could I forget?
我怎么会忘了你
I'm sorry, I can't.
抱歉 我不能
I'm too worried about you.
我很担心你
With Arthur letting you down the way he has. how will you cope?
亚瑟如此让你失望 你该怎么办
Like you said, you can't rule camelot alone.
如你所说 你无法一人统治卡梅洛特
I have you by my side.
我有你的辅佐
I may be your queen, but I have no power.
我也许是你的王后 但却毫无实权
Why not?
为何没有
Well, the people wouldn't respect me as they do Arthur.
人们不像尊重亚瑟那样尊重我
I'm not heir to the throne.
我不是王位的继承人
Would it put your mind at rest if you were? Oh, it would.
如果你是 你会稍微安心些吗 会的
It most definitely would.
当然会
Then you shall be.
那你就是王位继承人了
The ceremony will take place this afternoon.
今天下午就会举♥行♥册封大典
Jonas
乔纳斯
it's time for my potion.
我该服药了
Are your plans progressing as you'd hoped?
你的计划在如期进行吗
Yes, and not a moment too soon.
是 而且不需等多久了
I must admit, though,
我必须承认
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表