剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
I have grown complacent, Gaius.
我太自满了 盖乌斯
I wouldn't say that, sire.
你做得很好了 陛下
We must renew our efforts.
我们必须重新划定肃清对象
We must ensure
我们必须确保
that all sorcerers and their followers are eradicated
国内所有的巫师及其追随者
from this Kingdom.
都被铲除了
Of course, Sire.
是的 陛下
You know you won't get any thanks, Merlin.
你知道你得不到任何感谢的 梅林
I'm not a complete idiot.
完全明白
There you go. It's not much.
吃吧 东西不多
But you deserve something.
但也算是小小的慰劳吧
I've come to see Merlin.
我是来看梅林的
I've not forgotten about your lazy, insolent ways,
我可不会忘记你的懒惰和粗鲁
or the fact that you called me a "clotpole",
还唤作我为蠢蛋
but I do have to admit
但我确实得承认
that there was some truth in your accusations against Cedric.
你对塞德里克的指控是对的
Does this mean you're admitting
这是不是意味着你承认了
that on this occasion I was right?
当时我所作所为都是对的
Not exactly, no.
也不完全是
It means that I have a knighthood to bestow first thing tomorrow
意思是明天你要完成一项光荣的任务
and no-one to clean my armour.
因为没人清洗我的盔甲
All that?
就为了这些
Yep!
对
Clotpole?
蠢蛋
And what would you know about magic, Merlin?
梅林 你对魔法了解多少
Nothing.
完全不懂
Today you will fight for glory and for honour.
今天你们将为荣耀而战
That has got to hurt.
那人肯定会受伤
Nothing can ever happen between us!
我们之间永远都不可能发生什么
When you're king, you can change that.
等你成为国王 你就能改变一切了
You do realise your wife is a troll, sire.
你肯定意识到了王后是一个?
What?
什么
How could you resist such beauty?
你怎么能不对这样一个美女动心呢
Send for the witchfinder.
派人去请寻女巫者
Your magic is a secret to be guarded with your life.
你的魔力是影响到你生死的重大秘密
I won't sacrifice a friend to save myself.
我不会牺牲朋友来挽救自己
Gaius is already doomed.
盖乌斯已经难逃一死了
My name is Lancelot.
我叫兰斯洛特
Merlin.
梅林
Do not believe that you can lie to me.
别以为你可以骗过我
We're going to kill each other.
我们是在自相残杀
The boy - Merlin.
那个男孩 梅林
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表