剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Something from the heart.
要发自内心的
Something...
要...
You'll think of something.
反正你会想出来的
Gwen? Gwen?
格温 格温
"The barriers that keep us apart...
"与我们的爱情相比 ...
are nothing compared to the power of true love, Arthur."
任何障碍都不值一提 亚瑟"
Your demands are noted and will be taken into consideration in due course.
你的请求记下了 适当的时候我们会考虑
In the meantime,
同时
is there anyone else who has comments about the Northern Territories?
谁还对北方领土有任何疑问
Did you do it?
做了吗
Left them in her room.
放她房♥里了
I thought that better than a public display.
我觉得比放公共场合要好些
You sure she got them?
你确定她收到了吗
I'm sure she WILL get them. Good!
我确定她一定"会"收到 很好
Well, all we can do now is wait...
我们现在能做的就是静静等待了
Oh, but heaven has blessed me.
看来我要走运了
She's even more beautiful than before. Don't you agree?
她比之前更漂亮了 对吧
Yeah.
是
I'm surprised to hear you talk so openly.
你竟然大庭广众之下夸她
Nonsense.
无聊
I want to tell the world. I want to shout it across the kingdom.
我要昭告天下 我要昭告整个王国
Are you sure that's a good idea?
你确定这么做合适吗
I understand your feelings but
我理解你的感觉
other people may object. Object?
但别人可能会反对的 反对
To what? Well, you're the future
反对什么 你是卡梅洛特王国
King of Camelot And she is serving girl,
未来的国王 而她只是个仆人
albeit a very nice serving girl.
虽然是个很好的女仆
Lady Vivian is of royal blood,
薇薇安小姐有着皇室的血统
A future queen.
是未来的女王
I will have your head if I hear such insolence again.
如果你再这么无礼 小心你的小命
Lady Vivian?
薇薇安小姐
Oh, no.
遭了
Merlin...
梅林
Can't you knock? Rats. What?
你怎么不敲门 有老鼠 什么
Big, hairy, sharp teeth.
一只又大 毛又多 尖牙的老鼠
Yeah, definitely, under here.
肯定是 就在这儿底下
Are you feeling all right? Me? Never better.
你还好吧 我吗 好的不能再好了
You?
你呢
I'm having a very surprising day. Really?
我今天收到个大惊喜 是吗
You know one of those occasions when you've lost all hope
知道吗 当你绝望的时候
And then out of the blue something happens to restore your faith.
会意外的出现一线生机
Sort of.
也许吧
Well, that's what's happened to me today.
这种奇迹今天就在我身上发生了
I may have caused a problem. Although it wasn't entirely my doing.
我好像闯祸了 尽管不全是我的错
What now, Merlin? Arthur's in love.
现在是怎样 梅林 亚瑟恋爱了
How did you cause that?
你怎么让他恋爱的呢
That bit isn't my fault.
他怎么爱上的跟我没关
The other bit is. I can't tell you about that bit.
其他的事的是我的错 我不能告诉你
Clear as mud.
你把话说明白了
Arthur is besotted. He can't concentrate on anything.
亚瑟被蒙蔽了双眼 做事都无法集中精神
All he thinks about, all he talks about is...
他现在所想的 所说的
It's the Lady Vivian.
只有薇薇安小姐
The Lady Vivian? How could that have happened so suddenly?
薇薇安小姐 怎么会这么突然
I don't know.
我也不知道
Something doesn't feel right.
肯定有什么不对
Only yesterday, he dismissed her as rude.
昨天他还因为她的无理而愤愤离去
If Arthur professes his love for Vivian,
如果亚瑟说他爱薇薇安
Olaf will be furious. Surely Arthur knows that.
奥拉夫会动怒的 亚瑟肯定清楚这点
See, he said it was his job to woo his lady by the end of the day.
他说他的任务就是今天追到他的小姐
Then it is your job to stop him.
那你的任务就是阻止他
Who is it?
是谁
It is destiny, my love.
你的真命天子 亲爱的
Destiny and chicken.
真命天子和鸡肉
What a beautiful combination, eh?
多妙的组合啊 是吧
The beans are a little cold, but the meat is very good.
豆子有点凉了 不过肉刚刚好
Go away.
滚开
My love, I do not know what I have done to offend you.
亲爱的 我到底怎么惹到你了
Your love? Not now, nor ever.
亲爱的 现在不是 以后也不会是
Come now
别这样
My father will kill you if he finds you here.
我父亲要是看到你来非杀了你
Your father does not worry me.
我才不怕你父亲呢
You won't say that when he's running at you with a knife in his hand.
等他拿刀追你的时候你就不会这么说了
I've seen it before. Really? Yes.
我以前见过这种事 真的 是的
Just five minutes?
就五分钟
My lord. I don't think your advances are welcome.
殿下 我觉得您的表白并不讨喜
Go away, and take your chicken with you!
带着你的鸡肉快滚
I don't know what gives you that impression.
真不知道你怎么帮我表白的
Damn it! Every woman in the land is attracted to this boy.
娘的 所有女人都被这小子迷住了
I'm almost attracted to him myself.
我自己都快被他迷住了
Not Lady Vivian, my lord.
薇薇安小姐没有 陛下
We have until the end of tomorrow to scupper these talks.
我们必须在明天之前把会谈破坏了
I NEED war, do you understand?
我需要一场战争 明白吗
Oh, yes, I do. I do.
我明白 我明白
Peace will make me poor.
和平只会让我变穷
And you know what happens to poor kings?
你知道没钱的国王有多惨吗
They can't afford castles...
修不起城♥堡♥
Or knights...or jesters.
养不起骑士 或者弄臣
But Master... Enough.
但是主人 够了
There will be time for snivelling when the axe is over your head.
等刀架在你的脖子上再来装可怜吧
Now there is work to be done.
现在该干嘛干嘛去
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
是 是 主人
Go on, Merlin, say it.
梅林 说出来吧
What?
什么
You do not think I should pursue my love.
你觉得我不该继续追她
I think a number of things stand in the way of a happy union
你和薇薇安小姐要想在一起
between you and Lady Vivian.
还有很多的阻碍
Her blood-thirsty father for one.
她嗜血的父亲就是其中一样
Her complete lack of interest for another.
她完完全全对我没兴趣
Might it be worthwhile returning to your old love?
回到旧爱身边会不会好一些呢
Although, I have my reservations about that as well.
尽管我也这么想
What're you talking about, Merlin? I don't have an old love.
你在说什么啊 梅林 我哪儿来的旧爱
What on earth...?
这是什么东西
You really need to start paying attention to the details.
你真得再细心点儿了
I knew something wasn't right.
我就知道有鬼
Arthur's enchanted.
亚瑟被下迷♥药♥了
I should've realised he had magic.
我早该知道他会法术
Noone can make butterflies appear from thin air. Trickler.
没人能凭空变出蝴蝶来 崔克勒
Why would he want Arthur to fall in love with Vivian?
为什么他想让亚瑟爱上薇薇安
An advance by Arthur would ruin the conference.
亚瑟要是爱上她就能毁了整个谈判
Maybe Alined wants war. Without creating it himself.
也许阿里莱德想发起战争 借刀杀人
It is the sort of cowardly behaviour you would expect from him.
这种背后使坏的事 他绝对干的出来
Cowardly, but clever.
很卑劣 但也很聪明
We need to find a way of turning Arthur back to normal.
我们得想办法让亚瑟恢复正常
Before it's too late.
越快越好
Lady Vivian...my love...
薇薇安小姐 亲爱的
Breakfast.
吃早餐了
There are over 636 love spells in these books,
这些书里有超过636句是爱情法术
And over 150 of them involve a lock of hair.
超过150句跟一缕头发有关
Is there no way we can narrow them down a bit? I have. Look.
能不能缩小点范围 我试了
If I choose this one and it's wrong, Arthur will end up as a toad.
如果我用错了这句 亚瑟就变成蟾蜍了
And if this one's wrong, Vivian will lose all her hair.
如果用错这句 薇薇安就变成秃子了
Olaf might not declare war for that,
奥拉夫也许不会发起战争
but she certainly would!
但是她肯定会的
Gwen has been detained. I thought you might appreciate breakfast.
格温有事耽搁了 希望您用餐愉快
Ah, thank you. How kind! I'm so happy this morning,
谢谢 你人真好 今天早晨太开心了
I could almost forget to eat.
开心得我都不饿了
Oh, but that looks wonderful.
不过这个看上去真不错
Really wonderful.
简直棒极了
Pray, my lady,
有个恳求 我的小姐
What has caused such happiness?
到底是什么让您如此幸福啊
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表