剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and a time of magic,
在一个神秘的领地和魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一个伟大王国的命运
Rests on the shoulders of a young boy.
降临在一位年轻人的肩上
His name...Merlin.
他的名字是 梅林
Did you see it? The smoke, did you see it?!
你看到没 那团烟雾 看到了吗
No... I saw nothing.
没有 什么都没看到
Are you blind?! You were right here!
你瞎了吗 你就在这儿站着
It was magic, I tell you!
我告诉你 那肯定是魔法
There's sorcery here! We must tell the king!
有人施巫术了 我们得禀告国王
No... Wait!
别去 等等
It was sorcery you saw, you're certain of it?
你确定你看到的是巫术
Yes, sire.
是的 陛下
And you swear this before your king?
你可以在我面前发誓吗
I swear it. Perhaps your eyes deceived you.
我发誓 也许你看走眼了
A trick of the light.
光线的问题
The smoke was alive, I tell you.
回禀您 那团烟雾像有了生命一样变化着
I feared for my life.
我很担心自己的安危
I thank you for bringing this to my attention.
谢谢你来告诉我这件事
Your loyalty will not go unrewarded.
你对国家的忠心 我一定会奖赏
Thank you, sire.
谢谢您 陛下
It cannot continue.
不能再继续下去了
I will hunt down those responsible, Father.
我会抓住责任人的 父王
I promise they will not escape unpunished. No.
我保证他们会罪有应得的 不
Stronger methods are called for.
这次需要用更强力的方法
Send for the witchfinder.
去找巫术追捕者来
Sire, is it necessary to resort to such measures?
陛下 没必要这么兴师动众吧
The witchfinder is a trusted ally, Gaius.
盖乌斯 巫术追捕者是可信赖的盟友
His help will be invaluable.
他要能帮忙就事半功倍了
Of course.
当然
How many times, Merlin?
我跟你说了几次了 梅林
How many times must I drive it into that thick skull of yours?
你这个木瓜脑袋怎么就是听不进去呢
Your magic is a secret to be guarded with your life.
你会魔法这件事关乎性命
What were you thinking? I...
你想什么呢 我
I wasn't thinking. Well, think, boy, think!
什么也没想 好好想想吧 孩子
It was just a bit of fun.
我只是无聊玩玩
It was magic and it was seen.
那是魔法 还被人看到了
You're right... I'm sorry.
你说的对 很抱歉
You must hide the book.
你必须把书藏起来
Anything that can connect you to sorcery in any way.
任何把你与魔法能联♥系♥起来的都藏起来
What, now? Yes, now, Merlin.
什么 现在吗 是的 现在就去 梅林
The man that Uther has sent for...
乌瑟找的那个人
I know him. The witchfinder?
我认识他 那个巫术追捕者吗
Some know him by that name.
有些人那么叫他
I know him as Aredian.
我知道他的名字 叫阿里帝安
He is a force to be reckoned with.
他有着不可忽视的力量
But I'm not a witch.
但我不是个巫师啊
Look, no dress or anything...
我也没有穿巫师的衣服或者做什么
I'll get the book.
我去藏书了
I am expected.
让你们久等了
Is that him? Yes.
是他吗 是的
What's that cage for?
那个笼子是干什么的
It hardly bears thinking about.
我都不敢想象
So where has he been all this time? In foreign lands.
他这一段都在哪儿 境外
Wherever the pursuit of sorcery takes him.
哪儿有巫师哪儿就能见到他
He does all this in your name?
他都是打着你的旗号♥抓巫师的吗
The witchfinder serves no-one.
巫术追捕者不服务于任何人
He is a law unto himself.
他有自己的一套规矩
Do you smell it?
您闻到没有
Do you smell it, Uther?
您闻到没有 乌瑟
Aredian... It's all around us.
阿里帝安 到处都是
The foul stench of sorcery.
巫术散发出来的臭气
It's infected your great city like a contagion.
像传染病一样蔓延遍布全城
I welcome you to Camelot, Aredian.
欢迎你来卡梅洛特 阿里帝安
Thank you for making such haste to be here.
谢谢你这么快就赶来了
Well, let's hope I am not too late, hmm?
希望我来的还不算晚
For every hour counts in the war against sorcery.
追捕巫师是要分秒必争的
Unchecked, it spreads like a disease.
否则就会像散播的恶疾一样失去控制
It seeks out the young and the old,
不管你是壮丁还是年长者
the weak and the able,
不管你是健康还是病弱
the fair and the foul of heart alike.
不管你是善良还是叵恶 都将罹难
You have grown lazy, Uther.
乌瑟 您懈怠了
You have grown idle.
您处安忘危了
Your once noble Camelot is rotten to the core.
曾经尊贵崇高的卡梅洛特腐烂到极致了
You stand on the brink of dark oblivion.
您站在被黑暗吞噬的边缘
I am at your disposal, Aredian.
阿里帝安 我任你差遣
The knights will aid you in any way they can.
只要你需要 骑士们也任您差遣
You must be Arthur.
您一定就是阿瑟
I must be.
我就是
You are a great warrior.
您是个伟大的斗士
The finest this kingdom has ever known.
这个国家有史以来最棒的
Thank you... So you won't be offended
谢谢 希望这么说没有冒犯到您
when I say that I shall have no need of you or your knights.
但是我不需要您或您的骑士
The subtle craft of sorcery can only be fought by yet subtler means.
巫师狡猾的伎俩只能用精明的手段擒住
Methods honed over decades of study.
经过多年研究历练的一套方法
Methods known only to myself.
这套方法只有我知道
We are grateful for your help.
我们很荣幸能得到你的帮助
Gratitude alone can't keep a man alive
只有感恩之心是不能维持一个人的生计
you must put food in his belly.
你得中饱其囊
I will pay your price, Aredian, whatever it may be.
阿里帝安 我会付你钱的 多少都行
I will bid you good night.
祝您晚安
Aredian?
阿里帝安
When do you begin?
你打算什么时候开始
I have already begun.
已经开始了
Gaius, isn't it?
是盖乌斯吗
I never forget a face.
我认人是过目不忘的
Nor I, Aredian.
我也是 阿里帝安
A physician now, I hear.
我听说你现在是医师
You always did have a thirst for knowledge.
你总是有强烈的求知欲
Scientific knowledge. Of course.
科学知识 当然
My assistant, Merlin.
我的助手 梅林
Merlin... May your investigations prove fruitful, Aredian.
梅林 阿里帝安 希望你的调查会有所收获
However, you'll have to excuse us, we have work to do.
不过 失陪 我们得去工作了
Naturally. Merlin?
当然 梅林
I have a few questions I would like you to answer.
我有些问题想问问你
Please be at my chambers in an hour.
一个小时后请到我房♥间来一趟
You are aware, then,
你发现
That sorcery has been practised in the vicinity of Camelot?
卡梅洛特附近有出现巫术的迹象吗
Yes. I mean...
是的 我是说
Apparently. No, it cannot be denied.
当然 不可置否
There was a witness.
有证人看到的
Yes, I know.
是的 我知道
Did you also know that the woman
你知道那个女人
has named you as a witness? But...
说你也在场吗 但是...
I have already spoken to her. She was quite clear on the matter.
我和她谈过了 她说她当时看的很真切
But I wasn't a witness. Sorry, perhaps I misheard.
但我什么也没看到 抱歉 可能我听错了
Do you deny that you were present at the time of the incident?
你否认事件发生时你也在场是吧
No. I was there. So you saw it,
不 我在那儿 那么你也看到了
The horse conjured from the smoke?
一团烟雾变成一匹马吗
I saw the smoke, but it was only smoke.
我看到了烟雾 仅此而已
I saw nothing else. Are you saying that she lies?
别的什么也没看到 那你的意思是她撒谎了
No, I didn't say that. I said I didn't see what she saw.
我不是那意思 我是说我没看到她看到的
Hmm. How can that be, I wonder?
好奇怪 这怎么可能
How can one person see something and the other not?
怎么可能一个人看到的 另一个人看不到
I can't explain it.
我也说不明白
I am at a loss as to explain it myself.
这怎么也说不通啊
Unless it was you who performed the magic.
除非你就是那个施魔法的人
It wasn't. Can you prove that it wasn't?
我不是 你能证明不是你吗
No.
不能
That will be all.
没问题了
For now.
到目前为止没有了
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表