剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
and he just thinks I'm an idiot.
但他只当我是个笨蛋
Not everyone thinks you're an idiot.
并非所有人都当你是笨蛋
Although, looking at you now...
尽管他知道
Now is not the time to be questioning these things, Merlin.
现在不是想这些事情的时候 梅林
I believe that you and Arthur are destined for greatness,
我坚信你和亚瑟会做一番伟业
and that your calling is to
而你的使命是
serve and protect him.
帮助和保护他
It's hard.
这太难了
I know it's hard,
我知道这很难
but Camelot is in grave peril.
但卡梅洛特正面临危机
I've translated the inscription.
我已经翻译了铭文
"He who breaks my heart
打碎我心的人
completes my work."
完成我的事业
What does it mean?
这是什么意思
Do you remember the stone in the tomb, how it glowed?
想得起那个墓室里的石头什么样吗
I've never seen a jewel like it.
从没见过那样的宝石
That's because it's not a jewel.
因为那不是宝石
It's the soul of Cornelius Sigan.
是一个灵魂 科尼利厄斯·赛亘
You think he's alive?
你认为他还活着
His soul is.
没错
But in order to truly live, a soul needs a body.
想真正复活他就需要一个肉体
So if the stone
所以 如果那石头
is removed from its setting...
被拿出来
then the heart is broken and the soul released?
心脏就毁了 灵魂就会被释放
That's what I fear.
正是那样
I'll be right outside in the anteroom should you need me.
我就在边上 等候您的吩咐
That'll be all, Cedric.
谢谢你 塞德里克
Sleep well, Sire.
晚安 殿下
Oh, yes!
太好了
Yes!
太好了
Oh, yes!
太好了
Oh, yes!
太好了
Hello, ladies!
女士们 我来了
Sound the warning bell.
拉响警钟
Merlin.
梅林
Whoever did this got more than they bargained for.
你觉得谁会这样做
I don't understand how they got in.
我不明白他们是怎么进来的
The gate's not even damaged.
门没有被损坏
They must have used a key.
他肯定有钥匙
Arthur's got the only key.
亚瑟保管着那钥匙
Where does he keep it?
他放在哪里
On his belt with the others.
他随身带着
Does he ever take it off?
从没拿下来过
Only when he's asleep.
他睡觉的时候
He keeps it next to his bed.
都放在床边
Who had access to his chambers last night?
昨晚上谁侍寝
Just me. And...
我 还有
Cedric.
塞德里克
Cedric...
塞德里克
is possessed by an evil spirit.
他的身体已被邪恶的灵魂所占据
What?
什么
He tried to steal the jewel. But it wasn't a jewel.
他想偷那些珠宝 但那些不是珠宝
It was the soul of an ancient sorcerer, Sigan.
是一个巫师的灵魂 名叫赛亘
Merlin, have you been on the cider?
梅林 你哪根筋搭错了
Please...
求你了
Listen to me.
听我说
Camelot is in mortal danger.
卡梅洛特正陷于危难之中
Sigan is using Cedric's body to take his revenge.
赛亘打算占据塞德里克的肉体来复仇
This nonsense isn't helping you keep your job.
这些胡说八道 表示你没有尽职尽责
You are not listening to me!
你没在听我说
If you're going to shout anyway...
你不用说了
Cedric!
塞德里克
Will you escort Merlin from the palace?
带梅林出去
Merlin!
梅林
You've gone too far this time, Merlin.
这次有点太离谱了 梅林
You can spend a few days cooling off in the cells.
回去自己反省几天
Guards!
卫兵
He's going to destroy Camelot!
他会毁了卡梅洛特
I am returned.
我回来了
Ic cume eft to Camelot!
(咒语)
Swa thaet ic maeg min faehth awrecan!
(咒语)
Nu ic lybbe ece
(咒语)
and ic maeg raedan min burh!
(咒语)
I want to know what this creature is, where it's come from.
我要知道那是什么生物 来自哪里
There's more than one, Father. We've had several reports.
还不止一个 父王 有7起事件报告
There's panic in the lower town.
下城区陷入了恐慌
People are fleeing the city.
人们四处逃窜
Then you must hunt the creatures down and kill them.
你必须抓住这些怪物 杀了他们
Yes, Sire.
是 陛下
Have you seen what's happening?
知道发生了什么吗
It is as I warned you, Sire.
回禀陛下 这就是我的警告
This cannot be Sigan.
不可能是赛亘
It is his revenge. He's come back from the dead.
是他的仇恨重见天日了
Then he will die again.
他不会得逞的
You do not understand, Sire.
你不明白
You can't kill a man who has conquered mortality.
你杀不了那个征服了死亡的人
Don't tell me what cannot be done.
不要告诉我不能做什么
Camelot will not fall to a sorcerer
我还在位的时候
while I am king.
卡梅洛特不会屈服于巫术
Hello?
有人吗
Regroup!
列队
Form a phalanx.
准备上
We need more bandages, Gwen.
需要更多的绷带 格温
You shouldn't be doing this.
你不该做这些
It's exactly what I should be doing.
这正是我该做的
You need rest, Morgana.
茉嘉娜 你需要休息
And I'm likely to get it with all this going on?
能照顾这些人已属幸运了
Tospringe!
(咒语)
Guinevere?
格温
Sire.
殿下
That thing could have killed you.
还以为他把你杀了
And it still might.
也不是没有可能了
Sorry, sire.
冒犯了 殿下
No,
没事
my pleasure.
很荣幸
I'll get you something to stop the bleeding.
我拿东西给你止血
Gwenevere.
格温
I wanted to say...
我想说
Just, er...
就是
..you always surprise me.
你总是能让我惊叹
Is that it, Sire?
就是这个吗 殿下
That's it.
就是这个
Oh, and, er...
还有
..thank you.
谢谢
Arthur.
亚瑟
It's nothing.
没事
Have we driven the creatures out?
赶走怪物了吗
They have control of the lower town.
我已经控制了下城区
The market has been all but destroyed.
商场完全被摧毁
How many dead?
死了多少
Too many to number.
难以数计
I'm sealing the citadel.
我要封锁城♥堡♥
You can't!
你不能这么做
I have no choice.
我别无选择
I have to protect those who have a chance.
趁现在还有机会 我必须保护这一切
If I don't, we will all fall.
若还不行动 我们都会随着城池一起灭亡
Where are you going?
你去哪里
There are people trapped on the drawbridge.
还有人困在城门
I forbid you.
我不许你去
I'm not leaving them to die.
我不会任由他们牺牲
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表