剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
If there's something you want to say to me,
如果你还想说什么
Don't let me stop you.
别停下
You don't have any idea, do you?
你什么都不知道吧
About what?
关于什么
About how rude and arrogant you can be.
关于你有多无礼多自大
This is my home and you are my guest in it.
这是我的家 你是个客人而已
I know you are used to more luxurious quarters,
我知道你皇室生活享受惯了
But that is not an excuse to be so rude.
但是也不是你无礼的理由啊
You claim titles don't matter to you, but you behave like a prince
你说头衔不重要却表现的像个王子
And expect me to wait on you like a servant.
然后还把我当仆人
Saying it means nothing if your actions betray you.
嘴上说的好听 没有实际行动
Would it kill you to say please and thank you once in a while?
偶尔说句请和谢谢就那么难吗
My lord.
王子殿下
Is there anything else you'd like to add?
你还想说什么吗
No, I think that's it.
我说完了
You're right.
你说的对
You have invited me into your home
你邀请我来你家
And I have behaved appallingly.
我表现的却很糟糕
I didn't mean to make you feel bad. oh, really?
我没想让你难过 真的吗
perhaps a little. there's no excuse.
有一点吧 这没理由
I'll make it up to you.
我会补偿你的
Tonight I will make dinner for you.
今晚我给你做晚饭
You're going to cook me dinner?
你给我做晚饭?
I most certainly am. now, go for a walk
我一定给你做 你出去逛逛
Or do what whatever it is girls do at this time of the evening.
或者做女孩子家做的事情去
A walk would be nice.
逛逛就好
Your dinner will be ready when you return.
你回家的时候晚饭就好了
Where's arthur?
亚瑟呢
He's cooking me dinner.
他做饭呢
Arthur's cooking?
亚瑟会做饭?
Merlin, thank god.
梅林 你来的正好
Gwen says you're cooking.
格温说你在做饭
Fetch me two dinners from the palace kitchens.
去御厨给我弄两样菜来
So, you're not cooking?
不是你要做吗
No. gwen doesn't need to know that. as far as she's concerned,
我不做 格温不必知道这个
Dinner will have been prepared and cooked by me.
让她以为晚饭是我做的
Are you trying to impress her?
你想讨好她吗
Don't be ridiculous, merlin. and get me a decent shirt, will you?
别开玩笑了 给我弄件像样的衣服
Your clothes are making me itch all over. it's like having fleas.
你衣服让我浑身痒 都要生虱子了
She's coming. quick. out the back way.
她回来了 快 从后门出去
Do something with this.
带着这个
I hope gwen's impressed with your cooking.
我希望格温会亲睐你的手艺
Guinevere.
格温娜维尔
Perfect timing.
时间刚刚好
Thank you.
谢谢
This is delicious.
很好吃啊
I'm glad you like it.
很高兴你喜欢
Halt! you! stop right there.
站住 你别动
Did you see him?
你看到他了吗
Lost him.
跟丢了
Dinner's ready.
晚饭好了
What I said this morning...
今早我说的话
It is I who should be apologising to you.
应该是我道歉
I have failed to appreciate just how heavy your burden must be.
我没有体谅到你的负担有多重
I shouldn't have lost my temper with you.
我不该跟你发脾气
It's no wonder you're upset.
你不开心 我也不奇怪
There's so much resting on your young shoulders.
你年轻的肩膀上 有太多的负担
Now that arthur's away, you must take time to enjoy yourself.
亚瑟走了 你该好好轻松一下
What about the leech tank?
不用刷缸了吗
Don't even think about the leech tank.
别想着刷缸了
Really?
真的吗
All this talk of leeches will put us off our dinner.
再说下去 晚饭都凉了
Where did that chicken come from?
那只鸡从哪来的
Come in.
请进
The king commands your presence immediately.
陛下让您立即到
Can you determine a cause of death?
你能确定死因吗
His neck's been broken. there's scarcely a mark on the flesh.
他的脖子断了 皮肉上都没有伤痕
Whoever killed him knew exactly what he was doing.
杀人的一定是个老手
Earlier this evening, an intruder was spotted in the lower town.
早些时候 城镇里发现了一个入侵者
Then I fear it's true - odin has sent an assassin to kill arthur.
恐怕是奥汀派人来杀亚瑟了
An assassin?
刺客?
Have you any word from arthur since he left for the northern borders?
亚瑟去北疆以后你收到他的消息了吗
No. none.
没有
With this assassin in camelot, we must be thankful
我们得感谢亚瑟的出行
Arthur isn't here. search the entire town.
所以刺客才没有得逞 搜查城镇
I want the assassin found before arthur returns.
亚瑟回来之前 我要抓到刺客
Yes, my lord.
是的 陛下
So, do I have any more annoying habits you wish to tell me about?
我还有什么坏毛病吗
No. none.
没有了
There's something else, isn't there?
还有什么吧
What is it?
告诉我
Well, the truth is, you snore.
事实上 你还打呼
I do not snore. you do.
我才不打呼 你打的
The first night you were here, I thought a pig had got into the house.
第一晚 我还以为住进来头猪
So now I'm a pig. thank you, guinevere
你说我是猪 谢谢 格温娜维尔
I just meant you sound like a pig.
我说你打呼像猪
I think I'd better stop talking!
那我不说话了
I'll do that.
我来吧
Where did you get those plates?
这些盘子哪来的
From the cupboard.
柜子里拿的
They have the royal seal.
他们有皇室印记的
They're from the palace kitchens. I've washed enough of them to know.
是御厨里的 我知道因为我刷过很多
I take it that's where our food also came from.
这些吃的也是从御厨拿的吧
I can kill a chicken from a thousand paces,
我能从千里外杀一只鸡
Just don't ask me to cook it. that's what servants are for.
但是别当我来做 那是仆人干的
I didn't mean it like that.
我不是那个意思
I'm not ashamed to be a servant. at least I'm not a liar.
作仆人我没感到羞愧 至少我不撒谎
We had a nice meal together. what does it matter where it came from?
吃的高兴就好 为什么管它从哪里来的
Because I thought you'd shown some humility.
因为我以为你会表现出谦逊
You had done something kind for me even though I'm just a servant.
就算我是个仆人 你也能为我做些事
A good king should respect his people no matter who they are.
好的国王尊重他的全部子民
Guinevere.
格温娜维尔
I know I have much to learn.
我知道我还有很多要学
There are some things that I'm terrible at, cooking being one of them,
除了不会做饭 我还不会做一件事
But also,
那就是
Knowing what to say to someone I care about...
别人对我的重要 我不知如何表达
Arthur. there's an assassin in camelot. he's here to kill you.
亚瑟 卡梅洛特有刺客 是来杀你的
The assassin killed a guard.
刺客杀了一个守卫
Your father said odin sent him.
你父亲说是奥汀派来的
Why would odin want you dead?
奥汀为什么想要杀你
Because I killed his son.
因为我杀了他儿子
Odin's son challenged me to a fight.
奥汀的儿子向我挑战
I had no quarrel with him. I asked him to withdraw.
我跟他没有过节 我请他退出
Perhaps he felt he had to prove himself.
但是他可能要证明自己
I still see his face.
我现在还能回想起他的表情
He looked so scared.
他看上去吓坏了
You cannot blame yourself.
你不能归罪自己啊
No-one but us knows where you are.
只有我们知道你在这里
If the assassin can't find you, he can't kill you.
刺客找不到你的话 也杀不了你
May I continue to stay here?
我可以继续住这里吗
Of course. for as long as you need.
当然了 多久都行
Thank you.
多谢
I'll sleep on the floor tonight.
今晚我睡地板了
No. have my bed. you need to be well rested for the tournament.
你睡床吧 参加竞技需要休息好
I'll not hear of it. good night, guinevere.
我不听 晚安了 格温娜维尔
Good night.
晚安了
Fetch a mattress from my quarters and bring it up here.
从皇宫搬个床垫来给我
How am I supposed to carry a mattress on my own?
让我自己怎么搬床垫啊
I don't know. strap it to your back.
我哪知道 绑在你背上呗
One more match, tournament will be over.
再来一场比赛 竞技就结束了
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表