剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
You can go back to being prince arthur.
你就可以再作亚瑟王子了
I thought you might wear it... for luck.
我觉得你会想带着这个...乞求好运
Thank you.
谢谢你
I must go.
我得走了
They're nearly ready for you, sire.
他们差不多准备好了 殿下
Sir alynor. good luck in the final.
阿列侬阁下 祝你决赛好运
His lance pierced my armour.
他的长矛刺穿了我的铠甲
You're losing too much blood. Do what you can.
你失血太多了 尽量帮我处理下
I have to be back on the course
因为我五分钟之内还要回到场上
Within five minutes or I forfeit the match.
否则就算弃权了
You can't do that. You are too badly injured.
不行 你伤的太重了
I have never withdrawn from a match.
我从来没有退出过比赛
I do not intend to start now.
所以我不打算从现在开始
You would risk your life to protect your pride?
你为了自己的尊严 连命都不要了吗
You have nothing to prove, least of all to me.
你不必为我证明什么
I have everything to prove... to myself.
我需要为自己证明一切
You'll have to pass me my lance.
你得帮我把长矛拿来
This is madness.
你疯了
Gwen! where's arthur?
格温 亚瑟哪去了
He's about to joust.
他正要开始格斗了
He's jousting against the assassin.
和他决斗的是个刺客
Onbind tha teage.
[咒语]
You were jousting against the assassin.
和你决斗的是个刺客
He killed sir alynor and took his place.
他杀死了阿列侬并取而代之
The people are waiting for their champion.
人们在期待着冠军现身
It's time to reveal yourself.
证明你自己的时刻到了
You must go and collect the trophy.
你必须去领奖
I thought this was going to be your moment of glory.
这难道不应该是你光荣的时刻吗
Perhaps this... is a time for humility.
也许这是该谦逊的时刻
Merlin, who is this man?
梅林 那个人是谁
Where's sir alynor?
阿列侬先生在哪
The assassin attacked us.
刺客在归途中袭击了我们
I was injured while killing him.
杀死他的过程中我受伤了
Odin must be made to pay for his actions.
奥汀必须为他的所作所为付出代价
We must strike back at him.
我们必须还击
Surely you understand the grief he feels for the loss of his son.
但是你得理解他失去儿子的悲痛
We should try to make peace with him.
我们应该试着握手言和
There's been enough bloodshed.
太多的流血牺牲了
Perhaps you're right.
也许你是对的 除此之外
How was rest of your trip? fruitful?
你的旅行怎么样 富有成效吗
Very.
非常有效
I learnt a great deal.
我学到了许多
How was the tournament?
竞技赛怎么样
Excellent. we have a new champion,
非常精彩 诞生了新的冠军
Sir william of deira.
威廉姆斯阁下
I'm sorry I missed all the excitement.
很遗憾 我错过了精彩部分
Guinevere.
格温娜维尔
What happened while I was staying with you...
跟你在一起的时候发生的事情
I'm afraid my father would never understand.
恐怕我父亲永远不会理解
You don't have to explain.
你不必解释
Perhaps when you are king...
也许等你当了国王
..things will be different.
事情会有所不同
Arthur.
亚瑟
This is horrible.
这太可怕了
This is so disgusting.
太恶心了
Well, perhaps you'll think twice about lying to me in future.
也许下次你对我撒谎前就会多掂量下
And merlin...
梅林
There's something on your face.
你脸上有东西
Where?
哪
The adventure continues..
冒险征途继续着
It's magic.
是魔法
What about the druids? they help people like you.
巫师呢 他们帮助你这样的人
Uther thinks that morgana's been kidnapped.
乌瑟认为茉嘉娜被绑♥架♥了
This way!
这边
It would be better
如果巫师不知道
if the witch never knew the true extent of her powers.
她真正的能力 那就更好了
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表