剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In fact, it is probably your only redeemable feature.
事实上 这也许是你唯一可取的地方
Thanks.
谢谢
There are loads of servants who can serve,
有很多仆人能够侍奉主人
But so few are capable of making a complete prat of themselves.
但是极少数能够成为百分百的混帐
What is it? NNothing.
到底怎么了 没什么
It's something. Tell me.
肯定有什么 告诉我
All right, I know I'm a prince...
好吧 我知道我是王子
So we can't be friends.
所以我们无法成为朋友
But if I wasn't a prince... N What?
但是如果我不是王子 什么
Well, then...
那么
I think we'd probably get on.
我们或许能好好处呢
So?
那又怎么样
So that means you can tell me.
所以你可以告诉我
That's true. But, you see, if you weren't a prince,
没错 不过 如果你不是王子
I'd tell you to mind your own damn business. N Merlin!
我会告诉你管好自己的事就够了 梅林
Are you missing Gaius?
你想盖乌斯了吗
Something like that. N Well, what is it, then?
差不多 到底是什么
I'll tell you.
我告诉你
I'm worried about everyone back in Camelot.
我担心卡梅洛特的每个人
I hope they're all right.
我希望他们都没事
So do I.
我也是
Hold...
预备
Hold...
预备
Hold...
预备
Now!
攻击
What's going on?
怎么了
Do you know what the punishment is for theft?
你知道小偷会受到怎样的惩罚吗
I've got children to feed...
我要抚养孩子
Tell me where to find Balinor.
告诉我怎么才能找到巴利诺
Balinor?
巴利诺
What do you know of him?
你对他了解多少
Nothing, I...
什么都不知道 我
Do you value your life?
你在乎你的生命吗
It's been many years since I saw him.
我已经很多年没见过他了
But you know where he lives?
那你知道他住哪里吗
You must travel through the forest of Merendra,
你必须穿过玛爵尔森林
To the foot of Feorre mountain.
去到菲尔山的脚下
There, you will find the cave where Balinor dwells.
在那 你就能发现巴利诺住的洞穴
But don't get your hopes up. N Why?
但是别期望太高 为什么
He will not welcome you.
他不会欢迎你们去的
Balinor's hates everyone and everything.
巴利诺对世间一切恨之入骨
A cave's the best place for him.
洞穴对他来说是最合适的住所
It's all right.
没事
No, it's the wound. Let me have look.
不对 是伤口在发作 让我看看
Get down, get down!
趴下 趴下
Arthur?
亚瑟
Arthur?
亚瑟
Hello?
有人吗
What d'you want here, boy?
你来这干吗 年轻人
My friend, he's sick. He needs help.
我的朋友 他病了 他需要帮助
Show me, boy.
带他来看看
What are you waiting for? Fetch him!
你在等什么 带他来
He needs rest.
他需要休息
Will he be all right?
他会好起来吧
By morning.
明早即知
Thank you.
谢谢
Looks good.
看上去挺可口
How long have you lived here?
你在这住了多长时间了
A few winters.
几年吧
Must be hard.
生活一定很艰难吧
Why are you here?
你为什么来这
Just travelling...
途经而已
We're looking for someone.
我们来找人
I was told... Well,
我被告知
they said that he lived somewhere hereabouts.
他们说他就住在附近
A man named...Balinor.
一个叫巴利诺的人
You've never heard of him?
你听说过他吗
He was a dragonlord.
他是个御龙者
He's passed on.
他死了
You knew him?
你认识他
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm...Merlin.
我叫梅林
And him?
他呢
He's my master.
他是我的主人
His name?
名字
His name is...Lancelot.
他叫兰斯洛特
He's a Knight, you know, and a nice one
他是个骑士 很出色的骑士
His name is Arthur Pendragon.
他叫亚瑟·彭德拉根
He is Uther's son.
他是乌瑟的儿子
Yes This is Cenred's kingdom.
是的 这是森诺德王国
He's asking for trouble.
他在自找麻烦
What do you want from me?
你想从我这得到什么
Are you Balinor?
你是巴利诺吗
The Great Dragon is attacking Camelot.
巨龙此时正在攻击卡梅洛特
His name is Kilgharrah.
他的名字叫坎哥拉
We can't stop him.
我们无法阻止它
Only you, a Dragonlord, can.
只有你 一个御龙者 才行
He does not act blindly.
他并非盲目行事
He kills for a reason, vengeance.
他是为了复仇而杀戮
This is of Uther's making.
这是乌瑟自酿的苦酒
He's killing innocent people, women and children.
他在滥杀无辜 妇孺 孩童
Uther pursued me.
乌瑟一直在追击我
He hunted me like an animal.
他要猎杀我 就像猎杀动物一样
I know.
我知道
What d'you know about anybody's life, boy?!
你对别人的生命有多少了解 年轻人
Uther asked me to use my power
乌瑟要我将最后一条巨龙
to bring the last dragon to Camelot.
带到卡梅洛特
He said he wanted to make peace with it,
他说要借巨龙之力祈求和平
but he did not.
但他出尔反尔
He lied to me. He betrayed me.
他骗了我 他背叛了我
And you want me to protect this man?
现在你让我反过头来保护他
I want you to protect Camelot
我想让你保护卡梅洛特
He killed every one of my kind,
他对我的同族赶尽杀绝
I alone escaped.
只有我能够逃脱
Where did you go?
你去了哪
There is a place called Ealdor.
一个叫埃尔多的地方
Yes.
我知道
I had a life there.
我在那里生活
A woman...
跟一个女人结合了
A good woman.
很好的女人
Ealdor is beyond Uther's realm
埃尔多不是乌瑟的领地
but still he pursued me.
但他仍旧追捕我
Why would he not let me be?
他为什么不能放我一马
What was it that I had done,
我到底做了什么
that he wanted to destroy the life I'd built,
让他不遗余力的毁掉我的生活
abandon the woman I loved?
抛弃我心爱的女人
He sent Knights to kill me.
他派遣骑士追杀我
I was forced to come here... to this.
我被迫逃到这里 成了这步田地
So...
所以
I understand how Kilgharrah feels.
我明白坎哥拉的感受
He's lost every one of his kind,
他失去了他的同族
every one of his kin.
他的亲属
You want to know how that feels?
你想知道那种感觉吗
Look around, boy.
看看这里 年轻人
Let Uther die.
让乌瑟去死
Let Camelot fall.
让卡梅洛特陷落
You want everyone in Camelot to die?
你想让卡梅洛特的每一个人都死吗
Why should I care?
我才不在乎
What if one of them was your son?
如果他们之中有你的儿子呢
I don't have a son.
我没有儿子
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表