剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Speak. Do not be afraid.
说吧 别怕
I... I was drawing water from the well, sire,
陛下 我 我从井里打水的时候
when I saw them.
我看到了巫术
Faces...
那些脸
In the water, sire. Terrible faces...
陛下 在水里 很恐怖的脸
Like people who were drowned...
像溺死的人的脸
Screaming... Screaming...
他们在尖叫 尖叫
I haven't done anything, I promise.
我什么也没做 我发誓
Tell them what you saw.
告诉他们你看到了什么
A goblin.
一个小妖精
Dancing on the coals, it was. Dancing in the flames.
在煤堆上 在火焰中跳舞
And it spoke, sire...
而且它还会说话 陛下
My heart near stopped for fear of it.
我吓得心跳都快停止了
As you have heard, my lord,
正如您所听到的 陛下
The incident in the woods was only the beginning.
森林中的事件只是个开始
There was a sorcerer, sire, in the square.
有一个巫师在广场上 陛下
There were creatures jumping right out of his mouth.
有一些生物不断从他口中跳出
What manner of creature?
什么样的生物
Toads, sire.
是蟾蜍 陛下
Great, green, slimy things as big as your fist!
又大又绿又粘 有您的拳头那么大
The sorcerer laughs in your face.
那巫师笑得肆无忌惮
Even now, magic flourishes on the streets of Camelot.
即使是现在 魔法仍活跃在卡梅洛特城中
I scarcely believe it. Yet it is the truth, my lord.
难以置信 可这是事实 陛下
Fortunately, I have utilised every facet of my craft
幸运的是 我已经运用了一切手段
To bring this matter to a swift resolution.
让事情可以速战速决了
The sorcerer...
那巫师
You have a suspect?
你已经有嫌疑犯了吗
Oh, I do, my lord.
是的 陛下
I regret to say
很遗憾
they stand among us in this very room.
他们就在这间屋子里 在我们之中
My methods are infallible. My findings incontestable.
我的方法绝对可靠 我的发现不容置疑
The facts point to one person and one person alone.
一切的事实都指向一个人 唯一的一个人
The boy, Merlin.
那个男孩 梅林
Merlin?!
梅林
You can't be serious.
你不是说真的吧
This is outrageous! You have no evidence!
这太荒唐了 你没有证据
The tools of magic cannot be hidden from me.
那些魔法的工具可瞒不住我
I am certain that a thorough search of the boy's chamber
我确信如果仔细搜一下这孩子的房♥间
Will deliver us all we need.
一定能找到我们所需的证据
Merlin?
梅林
I have nothing to hide from him.
我没有什么不可见人的
Very well. Guards, restrain the boy.
很好 侍卫 把这孩子押起来
Let the search begin.
开始搜查吧
Careful, please!
小心点 拜托
That's my life's work!
那可是我一生的心血
Comb every inch.
每个角落都要仔细查看
The sorcerer is a master of concealment.
这巫师可是个藏匿证物的大♥师♥
There's nothing here, Aredian.
根本就没什么可找的 阿里帝安
I'll be the judge of that.
这得我说了才算
Over there, behind this tapestry.
那边那个挂毯背后
And there, upend that stool.
还有那个凳子下面
Be sure to check for hollow legs.
看看凳子腿是不是空心的
There, within those powder jars.
那边 那些装粉末的瓶子里
Here!
这里
An amulet of enchantment.
一个魔法护身符
Were you aware, physician,
你是否知道呢 大夫
That your assistant kept instruments of sorcery?
你的助手留有一个带魔法的东西
No. Well, our work is done.
我不知道 好吧 我们工作结束了
I must inform the king.
我得去禀告国王了
Aredian!
阿里帝安
I know for certain that the amulet does not belong to Merlin.
我很确定这东西不是梅林的
Oh? Well, who does it belong to, then?
是吗 那是谁的
It belongs to me.
是我的
You're free to go.
你可以走了
Gaius! What's going on?
盖乌斯 怎么回事
Say nothing, Merlin. Do nothing.
梅林 什么也别说 什么也别做
Promise me!
答应我
Gaius has served me with unfailing dedication.
盖乌斯一直尽心尽力的辅佐我
Without his knowledge,
没有他的知识
his wisdom, I would not be sitting here today.
他的智慧 就没有今天的我
You have shown great faith in him, sire. Great faith indeed...
您非常信任他 陛下 非常信任
Considering that he was known to practise sorcery.
他可是以使用魔法而闻名的啊
Gaius?
盖乌斯
You're mistaken. No, Arthur.
你弄错了 不 亚瑟
He speaks the truth.
他说的是事实
I am well aware of his past,
我很清楚他的过去
But I have every reason to believe he has turned his back on sorcery.
可我有足够的理由相信他已经远离魔法了
Until now. We don't know that.
现在看来并非如此 我们不能妄下定论
This amulet you found could just be a stupid mistake.
你找到的护身符可能只是愚蠢的误会
Or maybe he has fallen back into old habits.
也有可能是他重操旧业了
We must give him the benefit of the doubt, surely.
在没把握之前 我们当然不能妄下定论
Why?
为什么
Anyway, there is a sure way to establish his guilt.
反正有种方法能让他认罪
I know your methods are effective, Aredian,
我知道你的方法很有效 阿里帝安
But Gaius is an old man,
可盖乌斯年事已高
He could not withstand such... treatment.
他无法承受如此的...招待
It is the only way to rid your mind of doubt.
只有这样才能打消你的疑虑
What time is it?
现在是什么时候了
Time for you to confess.
是你该认罪的时候了
The amulet was a relic from the past, a keepsake.
那个护身符是个过去的缩影 是个纪念品
But such artefacts are banned on pain of death,
可这种东西是明令禁止的 违者处死
Surely you must know this?
这点你一定很清楚吧
I was wrong to have kept it.
我不该留着它
I am grievously sorry for it.
我深感抱歉
Well, that's a good start.
这是个不错的开始
It's an excellent start.
是个非常好的开始
But not nearly enough, I'm afraid.
但恐怕还远远不够
Aredian, I... Guards!
阿里帝安 我... 盖乌斯
Was your conscience clear
当你在大清洗期间练习魔法的时候
When you practised magic in the days of the great purge?
你的意识是否清醒
I have not used magic for many years...
我很多年都没使用过魔法了
Your assistant kept instruments of sorcery...
你的助手留有带魔法的东西
It belongs to me.
那是我的
So if someone else were to practise magic... No, no!
是否有其他人在使用魔法 没有
If you're an enemy of this kingdom, you're an enemy of your king.
你与王国为敌 就是与国王为敌
No! My conscience is clear.
不 我的意识很清醒
I'd like a drink of water, please.
我想喝杯水 谢谢
And you shall have one. When you have confessed.
等你认罪 就能喝到了
Then I shall die of thirst, Aredian.
那我就会渴死的 阿里帝安
What is wrong, young warlock? You look so pale.
怎么了 巫师 你看起来很憔悴
I did a stupid thing. A stupid, stupid thing!
我做了件蠢事 非常非常蠢的事
And now Gaius is going to die for it!
现在盖乌斯要为此而失去性命了
Gaius means nothing to me.
盖乌斯对我来说无足轻重
But he means a great deal to me!
可他对我来说却举足轻重
Very well, tell me what has happened.
好吧 告诉我事情的始末吧
A witchfinder has come.
来了个巫术追捕者
He's arrested Gaius for sorcery,
他因巫术而逮捕了盖乌斯
but I am the sorcerer.
可我才是那个巫师
Yes, I suppose you are.
是的 我想你是的
Well, I'm going to confess. It's the only way to save him.
我要去自首 只有这样才能救他
Then your stupidity continues.
你还是那么蠢啊
I won't sacrifice a friend to save myself!
我不会为了自己而牺牲朋友的
Bravely spoken.
这话很有勇气
But Gaius is already doomed.
可盖乌斯的已经命定如此了
If you confess,
如果你自首
the witchfinder will just burn you both.
那个巫术追捕者只会把你们都烧死
But it's my fault! Don't you understand?
可那是我的错啊 你不明白吗
All too well, young warlock,
我完全明白 年轻的巫师
but understand this -
可你得明白这点
If you were to die,
如果你要去送死
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表