剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
It's the only way to save Camelot.
这是唯一解救卡梅洛特的方法
Time to break the bad news to Uther.
是时候给乌瑟报告这个坏消息了
My boy...
我的孩子
It was my fault.
都是我的错
I pushed you away.
是我害死你的
Oh, my son.
我的儿子
My son.
我的儿子
Come away, there's nothing you can do for him now.
放手吧 你现在什么也做不了
I killed him. I killed my only son.
我杀了他 我杀了我唯一的儿子
Oh, no, no, no.
不 不
Catrina?!
卡特里娜
What kind of trickery is this?
这是什么鬼把戏
How I've suffered these last weeks.
这几个星期我都是怎么熬过来的?
Allowing you to touch me,
让你抚摸我
Having to share a bed with you.
和你同床共枕
It's repulsive. I know the feeling.
这让人作呕 我知道这种感觉
Oh... I've been looking forward to this.
我等这一刻很久了
Guards!
卫兵
Seize...it!
抓住它
Is that any way to treat your dear old stepmother?
你就这样对待你亲爱的继母吗
I'd like to thank you for
我要感谢你
exposing this attack on our state.
为国家化险为夷
Once again, magic was used to strike at the heart of Camelot.
但魔法又一次攻击了卡梅洛特的心脏
You mean, your heart.
你是说你的心
How many nights did you share a bed with a troll?
你和穴居怪睡了几晚
Obviously, I was under its spell.
很明显 我被施了魔咒
I did many things that i...regret. but...
我做了一些让我后悔的事
Father, I really don't want to know the details.
父王 我不想知道细节
Merlin!
梅林
I want you to know that I never doubted you.
我想让你知道我从来没怀疑过你
All right, maybe I did, but it's your own fault.
好吧 或许有过 但那是因为你自己的错误
You've got a suspicious look about you. shifty.
你面相可疑 鬼鬼祟祟的
Like you've got something to hide.
好像你有什么事瞒着我
I'm an open book. I don't believe that for a second.
我表里如一 我深表怀疑
However, I do know that without your help,
不管怎么说 如果没有你的帮助
I'd still have a troll for a stepmother.
我还会有一个穴居怪继母
Well, thanks. whoa! what're you doing?
谢谢你 哇 你要干什么
I thought you were going for a hug.
我以为你想来个拥抱
No!
不是
No.
不是
It was sorcery you saw. you're certain of it? yes, sire.
你确定你看见的是魔法 是的 陛下
Send for the witchfinder.
派人去请寻女巫者
Your once noble Camelot is rotten to the core.
你那曾经尊贵的卡梅洛特现在腐朽不堪
Can you prove that it wasn't you? No.
你能证明那不是你吗 不能
My methods are infallible,
我的理论是绝对正确的
my findings incontestable!
我的发现是无可争辩的
The facts point to one person alone - the boy -
事实都指向了同一个人 那个男孩
merlin. you're a liar! Arthur, you've got to stop this.
梅林 你是个骗子 亚瑟 你必须阻止这一切
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表