剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
That crown will look rather fetching.
王位太有诱惑力
All that gold and them lovely jewels.
无数的金子和炫目的珠宝
Now, would you care to accompany your queen?
你现在愿意陪同你的王后吗
Come in.
进来
Guinevere. I saw what you did earlier.
格温娜维尔 我看到之前你做的事了
The people owe you a debt of gratitude. The people owe me nothing.
人们该感谢你 别这么说
My father is still going to impose the tax.
我父亲仍然要强加赋税
Will he not be persuaded? Not by me.
你就无法说服他吗 我不行
He can't stand the sight of me. That's not true.
他都不想看我一眼 那不是真的
The king loves you.
国王爱你
You should have heard the way he spoke to me.
你应该听听他和我说话的语气
I'm sure he was angry but you're still his son.
我相信他生气了 但虎毒不食子
Everyone appreciates what you did.
大家都会感激你的所作所为
They know you tried and they won't forget that.
他们知道你尽力了 不会忘记那点
Maybe he's right.
也许他是对的
One day I will be the king of Camelot.
有一天我会成为卡梅洛特的君王
I cannot be a friend to the people as well as their ruler.
我不能既是人♥民♥的统治者又是他们的朋友
That's not true and you'll prove it when you become king.
当你加冕时就会证明此言非实
You've a kind heart, Arthur.
亚瑟 你心怀仁慈
Don't ever change.
不要改变这一点
Not for anyone.
不要因为任何人而改变
The king has sent for you.
国王召唤你
Father.
父王
I'm relaxing your duties, revoking your title.
我决定解除你的职责 撤销你的王位
What? We live in dangerous times.
什么 我们正处于乱世之秋
I cannot allow you to undermine my authority.
我不允许你亵渎我的君权
You've always welcomed my counsel in the past.
过去你总是欢迎我进谏
You stood against me for all the people to see.
你当着所有人的面反对我
I'm sorry. Any future grievance I have will be held in private.
抱歉 以后意见有分歧我会私下里说的
It's too late for that. Father, this is...
现在说那个太晚了 父王 这是...
You are to be disinherited with immediate effect.
你被剥夺了继承权 此决定立即生效
You are no longer crown prince of Camelot.
你不再是卡梅洛特的王子了
Sire, Arthur is your son, you natural heir. Gaius!
陛下 亚瑟是王位的法定继承人 盖乌斯
You've always taught me to be true to my heart
你一直教我要问心无愧
And that's all I've ever tried to do.
我一直努力做到这点
To be the man you wanted me to be,
想要成为你心目中理想的男子汉
Someone you were proud to call your son.
成为令你骄傲的人中榜样
My decision is final.
这是我的最终决定
Queen Catrina will be named as rightful heir to the throne.
卡特里娜王后将会成为王位的合法继承人
The ceremony will begin forthwith.
册封大典将会立即举♥行♥
We've done it. Catrina's drank the fake potion.
我们成功了 卡特里娜喝了调包的药
What's wrong? What's happened?
怎么了 出什么事了
Uther has disinherited Arthur... and made Catrina his heir.
乌瑟剥夺了亚瑟的继承权 给了卡特里娜
So if Uther dies,
那么如果乌瑟死了
She will rule Camelot.
她将统治卡梅洛特
We are gathered here to bear witness
我们在这里共同见证
To the naming of queen Catrina
卡特里娜成为
as the rightful heir to camelot.
卡梅洛特的王位法定继承人
Are you willing to take the oath?
你愿意起誓吗
I am.
愿意
Do you solemnly swear to govern the people of Camelot,
你愿意庄重的起誓领导卡梅洛特的人♥民♥
To uphold the laws and customs of the land?
维护这片大♥陆♥的律法和习俗吗
I...
我
Do.
愿意
Will you, to your power, cause law and justice in mercy,
在权力之下 你能做到
To be executed in all your judgements?
公正无私 履行正义吗
I will.
我能
Will you, to the utmost of your powers maintain the laws...?
你在拥有无上的权力后会维持法律...
Yes, yes.
会 会
I'm sorry, you must let me finish.
抱歉 你必须等我说完
The wording must be exactly right to be binding.
你的每一句承诺要经过深思熟虑才行
Well, get on with it then! I mean really,
说真的 你能不能快点
Where did you dig up this old crone from?
你这些陈词滥调是哪里挖出来的
She's right, get on with it.
她说得对 你快点说完
Will you, to the utmost of your powers...
你在拥有无上的权力后...
Yes, yes, yes.
愿意 愿意 愿意
...maintain the laws and customs... I will, I will.
维护这片大♥陆♥的... 我愿意
..of the land and serve the people of Camelot?
法律和习俗 服务卡梅洛特人♥民♥
Yes! Just shut up and give me the crown!
愿意 别废话了 给我加冕吧
Will you just hurry up!
赶紧点
Catrina!
卡特里娜
Catrina!
卡特里娜
Catrina!
卡特里娜
Whatever's the matter?
出什么事了
I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me.
抱歉 我不知道我怎么了
I just suddenly felt so hot.
只是突然感觉很热
D'you know, I think need to be on my own. I...
我想我需要独自待一会儿 我...
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yes, yes, I'm fine.
没事 我很好
Really. Thank you. I just...
真的 谢谢 我只是
Open!
开门
Let me.
我来帮你吧
what's that!?
那是怎么回事
What's happening?
发生什么了
Somebody help her!
谁来帮帮她
You're a troll!
你是个穴居怪
How dare you speak about her like that?
你怎敢对她如此无礼
What is wrong with you? Look at the state of her!
你怎么了 看看她的原型
I don't believe it.
不可能
She just ripped a door off its hinges
她刚把一扇门从门闩上掰了下来
Doesn't that tell you something?
你还不明白吗
Enough! She's a troll!
够了 她是个穴居怪
A giant, grey...
一个巨大的 灰色的
Stinking. ..Stinking troll.
令人作呕的 令人作呕的穴居怪
Stop it! Haven't you hurt her feelings enough?
够了 你伤她还不够吗
Insult my wife again, it'll be the last thing you ever do.
胆敢再侮辱我妻子 你就死定了
I'm so sorry that you had to hear those terrible things.
很抱歉让你听到那些恶言恶语
He's just taking time to adjust.
他正在适应
He'll soon get used to having his stepmother around.
他很快就会习惯有他的继母在身边的
How could he compare such beauty with a troll?
他怎能将如此的美女比作穴居怪
Search me. I washed my face and everything.
看看我 我这么爱干净
What is it?
怎么了
It's just your scent - it's so...
你的气息 如此...
..Fragrant.
芬香
Oh, well, it's, er...
那是...
It's mostly...dung.
基本是...粪便
And such a sense of humour, too.
你还如此有幽默感
I was so blessed it was my castle you came to ...
你来到我的城♥堡♥真让我倍受神佑
That I may look upon this vision every day.
让我每天都能看到如此的美景
Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
情人眼里出西施
And I shall behold it.
我要牢牢抓住我的西施
I wasn't aware we were due to convene the council.
没想到我们要召集议会
What's this about?
是为了什么事
Come on. someone speak up.
快啊 谁来说两句
I'm afraid it's your wife, sire.
恐怕是关于您的妻子 陛下
What about her?
她怎么了
It's a rather delicate matter, sire.
这有些难以启齿 陛下
Gaius, you've been my trusted adviser for many years.
盖乌斯 多年来 你都是我信赖的顾问
You can speak as you will.
你可以直言不讳
I don't suppose it's escaped your notice, sire, but we just...
我相信您已经注意到了 陛下 我们只是
Just wanted to make absolutely certain.
只是想绝对的确定
You do realise your wife is a troll, sire?
您确实知道您的妻子是个穴居怪吧 陛下
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
At least that's the way she looks to us,
起码在我们看来是这样
What with the...warts, and the...
她身上那些疣 还有...
Nose... And the smell.
还有那鼻子 还有气味
Smell?! What...?
气味 怎么...
She also has what appears to be...a set of fangs. What?!
她还有一对...尖牙 什么
I wouldn't really say they were fangs - more like tusks.
我觉得那不叫尖牙 更像是獠牙
Yes, they are more like tusks.
没错 更像是獠牙
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表