剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
I hope you'll be comfortable.
希望你睡的舒服
I'm sure I will be.
我会睡好的
Good night, guinevere.
晚安 格温娜维尔
Good night, my lord.
晚安 殿下
Halt.
站住
Show yourself.
你是谁
What business do you have in the king's palace?
在国王宫殿里干什么
I came to seek an audience with prince arthur.
我是来拜见亚瑟王子的
What's your name?
你叫什么
My name is myror.
我叫麦瑞
Why are you here?
你来这里干什么
Your information was wrong.
你的消息是错的
Prince arthur is not among the party travelling to the northern borders.
王子没有同人随行去北方边境
The prince left with them yesterday.
昨天王子确实跟他们走了
They must have separated. perhaps he has returned to camelot.
他们半路分开了 王子回到了卡梅洛特
Not that I've heard. his return would have been announced at court.
他回来的话会在宫廷上宣布
It would seem the prince does not want to be found.
王子不想被发现行踪
Remember the plan. I'm competing in the tournament,
记住我们的计划 我在竞技场上格斗
But no-one will know that it's me.
但是谁也不会知道是我
All you have to do is acknowledge the crowd at the end of the match.
你只需要最后跟观众谢礼就好
Act like you belong there...
装的像个骑士
..and people will believe that you do.
人们就不会怀疑你
Knights of the realm, welcome to camelot.
王国的骑士们 欢迎来到卡梅洛特
You've trained for this day for many years...
为了今天 你们受了多少年的训练
He hasn't fallen off his horse!
他居然还没掉下马呢
I suppose that's something.
真是了不起啊
..and your skill to the test.
...接受格斗技能的测试
Today, you will fight for glory and for honour.
今天 你将为荣誉和辉煌而战
For this is the ultimate test of courage.
这是鉴证你勇气的时刻
It will be the measure of you as men.
这是鉴证你男人气概的时刻
Only the most skilful,
只有最强的技能
The most fearless among you, will emerge as a worthy champion.
和无畏的勇气 才能让你夺冠
They're ready for you, sire.
你该上场了 殿下
You must go and acknowledge the crowd.
你得上场跟观众谢礼了
How do you do that?
我该怎么做
You wave, they cheer, it's not difficult.
你挥手 他们欢呼 没什么难的
I do all the work, someone else gets all the praise.
我做了这么多 别人却抢了功劳
Know the feeling.
我了解你的感受
When I win this tournament,
当我赢的时候
I will reveal my true identity, get the credit I deserve.
我一定会揭露自己的身份 得到功劳
Of course you will.
当然了
Don't just stand there, help me off with my armour.
别傻站着 帮我卸甲
Remember to polish it before tomorrow, the horse needs grooming
天亮前给打光好 马也该刷洗了
And don't forget to repair the broken lances.
别忘了把长矛修好
Do you have news on the whereabouts of prince arthur?
你打探到亚瑟王子的行踪了吗
Everyone believes he is travelling to the northern borders.
大家都说他到了北方边境
But I have discovered arthur's servant remains in camelot.
但是王子的仆人却留在了卡梅洛特
Who is this servant? That's him.
这位仆人是谁? 就是那位
Why is he working for another knight?
他为什么替另外一名骑士工作
Is this about the leech tank?
你因为我没刷缸生气了吗
How very perceptive of you, merlin.
你真聪明啊 梅林
I'll clean it tomorrow.
明天我一定刷
Will that be before or after you've
是在你擦完地板洗完衣服
Scrubbed the floors and done the laundry?
之前还是之后干?
From what I hear,
我听到
The ladies of the court are quite impressed with sir william.
看台上的女士们都对威廉姆亲睐有加
They think he's very handsome.
都说他很英俊
Typical. they wouldn't know a real knight
又是这样
If he whacked him round his head with a lance.
骑士不是靠脸蛋 要靠武艺的
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
I fear that people respect me just because of my title.
我担心人们敬重我是因为的头衔
I don't believe that's true of everyone.
不是每个人都是这样的
Would you tell me if it were?
你跟我说的不是实话吧
No.
不是
When I'm competing as william,
当我以威廉姆斯的名字竞技时
My title doesn't matter, nobody gives me any special treatment.
没人因为我的头衔给我特殊优待
So, when I win this tournament,
当我赢了以后
If I win this tournament, it will be because I deserve it.
如果我能赢的话 是因为我的武艺
Not because I am
不是因为
Prince arthur.
我是亚瑟王
I think I'll take a bath.
我得泡个澡
That might be difficult, seeing as I don't have a bath tub.
这有点难 我这没有浴缸
Really?
真的吗
Perhaps you could prepare me a bowl of hot water.
那你给我烧壶热水吧
I take it you have a bowl.
壶你总有吧
I think I can manage a bowl.
我有壶
I'll just walk all the way down to the well and fetch some water,
那我就该一路走到水井那帮你打水
Shall I?
是吧
Merlin, on your feet. arthur may be away, but I'm not.
梅林 站起来 亚瑟走了我还在呢
Why is my leech tank still dirty?
为什么我的缸你还没刷
Where do you get the idea you can sit around all day doing nothing?
你怎么觉得可以坐这无所事事呢
Do you think I sit around doing nothing?
你觉得我无所事事吗
I haven't had a chance to sit around
从我来卡梅洛特的第一天
And do nothing since the day I arrived in camelot.
我就从来没有无所事事过
I'm too busy running around after arthur. do this, do that.
我跟着亚瑟忙里忙外
When I'm not running around arthur, I'm doing chores for you
帮你干这干那
Or I'm fulfilling my destiny.
这就是我的本职所在
Do you know how many times I've saved arthur's life?
你知道我救了亚瑟王多少次吗
I've lost count. do I get any thanks?
我数不过来了 他谢过我吗
No.
没有
I have fought griffins, witches, bandits, I have been punched, poisoned,
我跟怪兽女巫土匪打架
Pelted with fruit, and all the while, I have to hide who I really am
我被打被下毒被扔西红柿
Because if anyone finds out, uther will have me executed.
我只能隐藏身份 否则就会招来杀身之祸
Sometimes I feel like I'm being pulled in so many directions,
有时我被太多事情左右
I don't know which way to turn.
我都不知道如何是好
Sir alynor has advanced to the final.
骑士阿列侬阁下进入决赛了
You are not impressed by this sir william of deira?
你不青睐这位威廉姆斯骑士是吧
I believe he's an arrogant pig.
他是个高傲自大的混♥蛋♥
Congratulations, you are in the final.
恭喜你 你进入决赛了
Go on, then, your people await you.
去吧 观众等着你呢
No-one can say sir leon let me win this time.
这次没人会说里昂让我赢的了
Sounds like the crowd have really taken to william.
观众们都很支持威廉姆斯
That will change when I reveal my identity.
但我揭露自己身份的时候就会变了
You really miss getting all the attention, don't you?
你真是怀念受人瞩目啊
Just go and water the horse, will you?
去喂马喝水去
He's a fine horse.
这是匹好马
I see your master has advanced to the final.
你的主人进入了决赛
He's extremely skilled with a lance.
他很会使长矛
He's doing well. just one more match to go.
他做的挺好 就剩一场比赛了
Tell me, what is he like to work for?
为他工作是什么感觉
Between you and me, he can be a bit of a prat.
私下跟你说说 他有时有点混帐
So you are no longer working for prince arthur.
你不再为亚瑟王子工作了是吧
No.
不了
Yes, yes, not right now. arthur is away. I'm just...helping out.
现在不了 王子外出 我来这边帮忙
Well, I wish your master luck in the final.
我希望你的主人在决赛中好运
Thanks.
谢谢你
Guinevere.
格温娜维尔
Just a minute.
等一下
Have you got a needle and thread?
你有针线吗
My shirt needs mending.
我的衣服需要改一下
Is this where you sleep? where's your bed?
你睡在这吗 你的床呢
You're sleeping in it.
你睡的是我的床
Why didn't you say something?
你怎么不早说
How could I? you're prince arthur.
我怎么说 你是亚瑟王子
Besides, you didn't give me the chance.
而且 你也没给我说的机会
You just assumed the bed was yours.
你就以为那个床是给你睡的
How am I supposed to know if you don't tell me?
你不说我怎么知道
You shouldn't need to be told to think of someone other than yourself.
你不用别人跟你说别这么自私吧
Is there anything else you'd like to say to me?
你还想说什么
Please...I'd like to hear it.
请说 我想听听
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表