剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Really?
是吗
You didn't grow up in Camelot,
你不在卡梅洛特长大
but for those of us that did,
但是对那些在卡梅洛特长大的人来说
Cornelius Sigan was a figure of nightmare.
科尼利厄斯·赛亘就是噩梦的象征
Why?
为什么
Sigan's Pass.
赛亘所到之处
He could change day into night. Turn the tides,
白昼变成黑夜 风起云涌
and legend has it, his spells helped to build Camelot itself.
传说是他的咒语建立了卡梅洛特
What happened?
后来呢
In the end, he grew too powerful
赛亘权利越来越大
and the king at that time ordered his execution.
最后国王下令处死他
If he's dead,
既然他已经死了
why are you so worried?
你为何还如此担心
Sigan couldn't bear the thought
赛亘不能容忍♥
that his wealth and power would die with him,
财富和权力同他一起深埋
so he became obsessed
他开始一心寻求
with finding a way to defeat death itself.
长生不老之道
You think he might have succeeded?
你认为他找到了吗
Let's hope not.
希望没有吧
For all our sakes.
为了我们大家
Gaius.
盖乌斯
What is it you want?
你有何贵干
To seal up the burial chamber and all its contents.
把发现宝物的房♥间封起来
Don't be ridiculous.
别开玩笑了
The insignia on this ring
戒指上的雕刻说明
belongs to Cornelius Sigan.
它属于科尼利厄斯·赛亘
I believe it to be his tomb.
我相信那是他的墓
In the old religion the name Sigan means "raven".
古老的宗教 赛亘这名字 意味着灾难
No wonder the riches are so great.
这个传说有什么了不起的
Then you're aware of the legend, sire.
那你听说过这个传说吧
Yes. I've always enjoyed the tale of the...
是的 我一直很喜欢这个传说
arrogant sorcerer who came to an untimely end.
骄傲自大的巫师最终走向了灭亡
According to the story,
根据传说
Sigan cursed Camelot.
赛亘诅咒了卡梅洛特
He said he would one day return
他说总有一天他会回来
and raise the city to the ground.
毁灭整个城市
Gaius, you have long been my ally in the war against sorcery.
你跟我一起对抗巫师这么久
You, more than anyone, should not give into these irrational fears.
你更不应该相信这些虚构的传说
Thank you, Sire.
谢谢 陛下
And Gaius, do not spread panic amongst my people.
盖乌斯 不要出去散布谣言制♥造♥恐慌
This is foolish superstition, nothing more.
再谈论这些就太愚蠢了
Gwen? Gwen!
格温 格温
My lady!
小姐
My lady, what's the matter?
小姐 怎么了
It's all right, it's all right. I'm here. I'm here.
没事了 没事了 有我在
There's nothing to be frightened of.
没什么好害怕的
Is that lunch?
那是午饭吗
No, it's breakfast.
不 是早饭
This is lovely, Cedric.
这太好吃了 塞德里克
Is there anything else that you need doing, Sire?
还有什么我可以效劳的吗 陛下
No, I think Cedric's got it all covered.
不用 塞德里克已经都做好了
Oh, I regret, Sire, there is one thing I've failed to do -
抱歉 陛下 还有一件事没做
er, muck out your horses.
清理马厩
Off you go.
你可以走了
I'll get the door for you.
我帮你开门
What was this dream about?
你梦到什么了
A bird.
一只鸟
What kind of bird?
什么样子的鸟
A raven.
乌鸦
A raven?
乌鸦
It was terrifying, Gaius.
很可怕的乌鸦 盖乌斯
What do you think it means?
你觉得它说明什么
Probably nothing.
也许什么都没有
It's happening again, isn't it?
那些噩梦又出现了 是吗
Morgana,
茉嘉娜
one raven certainly doesn't mean
梦到乌鸦不表示
that your nightmares are returning.
你又开始做以前的噩梦
Are you taking the sleeping draughts I prepared for you?
你收下了我给你的睡衣了吗
I'll get Gwen to give you something stronger.
我让格温拿一些更有力的东西来保护你
Like a blow to the head?
迎头一击吗
I'm sure she wants to.
我肯定她想那样
Go on.
跑
Go and have some fun.
快跑
Go on.
跑吧
Go and have fun.
快跑
Sire!
陛下 看
Sire!
陛下
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Nothing.
没做什么
I can see that.
我看得出来
I wasn't sleeping.
我刚才睡着了吗
I was...
我刚才
..I was just bending down.
弯下腰来
Looking for something?
找东西吗
Yes.
是的
Perhaps we're looking for the same thing.
我也在找同样的东西
What?
找什么
Oh, I don't know...
我不知道
the horses!
找我的马啊
The horses?
找马吗
Oh! One mistake
犯一个错误
I can understand.
我可以理解
Everyone has a bad day now and then,
今天谁都不好受
but this is one thing after another!
但你是一错再错
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生什么了
Sire...
陛下
Please, Sire... Don't be too hard on him.
我不是故意偷听
He's a good servant. He's just... He's tired.
他是个好仆人 只是太累了而已
I am not!
我不累
Maybe...
也许
if he had the evening off.
让他休息一晚
I don't want the evening off.
我不想休息
A good night's rest...
睡个好觉
I did not fall asleep!
我刚才没睡着
I'm more than willing to take over his duties tonight.
我非常愿意替他一晚
Perhaps you're right.
也许你是对的
No!
不行
Shut up, Merlin.
别争了
Can't you see what he's trying to do?
你难道看不出他想做什么吗
He's trying to get rid of me
他想除掉我
and if you weren't such a clotpole you'd see that.
你如果不是个笨蛋 早就看出来了
A what?
你说是什么
Clotpole. He said clotpole.
笨蛋 他说你是笨蛋
Cedric's right.
塞德里克是对的
He can look after me tonight.
他今晚做我的仆人
You can go home
而你可以回家
and think about whether you want to be my servant or not.
想想还要不要做我的仆人
But... Go!
但是 快走吧
What's that on your face?
你脸上是什么
Nothing.
没什么
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Here.
过来
I am not an idiot.
我不是个笨蛋
What happened?
发生什么事了
I just want Arthur to trust me.
我只是想要亚瑟相信我
And to see me for who I really am.
看到我的真实一面
One day he will.
总有一天他会的
When?
什么时候
Everything I do is for him
我做每件事都为了他
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表