剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
I need to know what's happening.
我需要知道发生了什么
Please.
求你了
Gaius will be back soon. He'll be able to help you.
盖乌斯很快就回来了 他会帮你的
He won't. I don't want any more remedies. They won't do any good.
他不会 我不需要吃药 它们没用的
It's magic, Merlin.
梅林 是魔法
What?
什么
I'm your friend. You know I wouldn't make this up.
我是你的朋友 你知道我不会造派这个
Of course.
当然
And you believe me?
你相信我吗
You think it's magic too.
你也认为这是魔法
Please.
求你了
I just need someone say it
我只要有人说出来
So I don't keep feeling like I'm imagining it.
好让我不再继续以为是我的幻觉
I really wish there were something I could say.
我真心希望能说点什么
Morgana,
茉嘉娜
Morgana,
茉嘉娜
Wait.
等等
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Do you know where the druids are?
你知道德鲁伊在哪里吗
First you must tell me why you seek them?
首先你要告诉我你为什么找他们
That doesn't matter.
这不重要
It does to me.
对我而言很重要
I need to ask them something.
我要问他们点儿事
I've lived more than a thousand years,
我活了一千多年
Seeing civilizations rise and fall.
亲眼见过无数沧海桑田
Do not believe that you can lie to me.
不要以为你能对我说谎
I need their help.
我需要他们帮忙
Someone I care about needs their help.
一个我关心的人需要他们帮忙
You speak of the witch, the lady Morgana.
你是说那个女巫茉嘉娜
She's not a witch.
她不是女巫
She's my friend.
她是我朋友
She cannot be trusted.
不能相信她
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
It would be better if the witch ...
最好不要让那个女巫...
Stop calling her that!
别那样叫她
It would be better if the witch
最好不要让那个女巫
never knew the true extent of her powers.
知道她的真实能力有多大
You're wrong.
你错了
I know her. She has a good heart.
我了解她 她的心很好
You failed to heed my advice in the past,
你在以前就因不听我的劝告
And it brought grave consequences.
而惨重地失败过
I won't abandon her.
我不能抛下她不顾
I will not give you the help you seek.
我无法提供你需要的帮助
If you pursue this course of action,
如果你要继续这么做
You do so, alone.
你尽可以自己做下去
Are you sure this is all of them?
你确定这是全部了?
Name, lastname and dwelling places.
名字 姓氏 和住址
Father suspects the fire was started by sorcery.
父王怀疑那场火是魔法引起的
Indeed sire.
是的 殿下
I included the details of everyone we suspect of consorting
我也写上了所有我们怀疑的巫师和德鲁伊
with wizards, witches, or druids.
有来往人的详细资料
Gather the men.
纠集所有人
We'll arrest them immediately.
立刻抓起来
I thought I told you to do that yesterday.
我记得昨天我就让你弄完这个的
I didn't have the time, I was cleaning stables.
我没有时间 我一直在打扫马厩
That's strange.
很奇怪
Cause little bird told me
怎么有只小鸟跟我说
he was somewhere else.
他那会儿在别的地方呢
What can the stable strange talking about, isn't it?
马厩怎么可能开口说话呢 是吧
Merlin
梅林
what I said about you trying to be funny? I shouldn't.
不是说过让你别耍嘴吗 我错了
So where are my flowers?
那我的花儿在哪儿呢
your flowers?
你的花儿?
I heard Morgana got some.
我听说茉嘉娜收到了花儿
I assume to be put them in all the rooms
我以为是所有屋子都有的
or she is the only one to receive your token of affections?
还是只有她得到你爱意的奖励
Yes. Oh, no no
是的 不 不
What? ...It's not a token of anything affection or otherwise.
什么u3000哪来的爱慕之情
I see.
我懂了
So what were you trying to hide yesterday?
那你昨天背后藏的是什么
I wasn't... I mean I don't want you to get a wrong impression.
我没打算 只是 你想错了
What's the right impression?
那我应该怎么想
That's...
是
I was trying to hear about the fire.
我想了解下那场火的情况
Pick me self.
打听到什么了
Maybe.
也许吧
I was only trying to be nice.
我只是想表现的好一点
Sword.
剑
That will be all.
行了
Move and I'll kill you.
别动 要不我杀了你
I don't. who are you?
我不动 你是谁
There is no time to explain.
现在没时间解释这个
We have to get out of here.
我们得赶紧离开
The king's men are coming for you.
国王的人要来抓你
How did you know they are coming for me?
你怎么知道他们要来抓我
I'm Prince Arthur's servant.
我是王子的仆人
You took a great risk, thank you.
你冒了很大的风险 谢谢了
I'm just sorry I couldn't help them all.
我很遗憾不能救更多人
We have to go.
我们得赶紧走
Wait, I need your help.
等等 我需要你的帮助
I'm looking for the way to contact the Druits.
我想找个法子联♥系♥上德鲁伊
I don't know anything about them.
我什么都不知道
You don't need to lie to me.
你没必要骗我
No, I'm not lying.
不 我没有
if it wasn't for me, you'll be under arrest.
没有我的话 你现在都被抓了
You don't know I'm not spy for Uther.
我不是乌瑟王的间谍
I'm a friend of Druits.
我是德鲁伊的朋友
I need the help.
我需要帮助
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
Gaius asked me to delieve this.
盖乌斯让我送这个来
I don't need any portion, thank you.
我不需要任何药 谢谢
Merlin
梅林
Ignored what I said last night.
昨晚我说的话就当没听见
I had a nightmare, I was upset.
我昨天做了个噩梦 我很难受
I know.
我明白
I haven't said anything to anyone.
我谁也没有说
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's usually Gwen has to deal with me when I'm like this.
我有情绪的时候一般都是格温照顾我的
I don't mind. Maybe I could help.
没事 也许我能帮上忙
I doubt that.
你帮不了
You'll be surprised.
不一定
I understand...
我了解
I realize how far enormous must be for you, especially for you.
我知道昨晚的事情影响有多大 尤其对你
Why it's especially for me?
为什么尤其对我呢
That is the king's law he hates the magic better than anyone.
陛下比任何人都憎恨魔法
That's what you think what's been happening to me?
你认为发生在我身上的是魔法吗
The dreams, the fire, you think it was the magic.
那些梦 那场火 你觉得都是魔法
I'm not saying that.
我没有那么说
But it could be, couldn't it?
但很可能 对吧
I really don't know,
我真的不知道
but there are people who do.
但是有人可以回答
Who?
谁
What about the druids.
德鲁伊
They help people like you.
他们会帮助你这样的人
They can dare to show their faces in the Camelot?
他们敢在卡梅洛特出现的吗
No.
不敢
But I know where you can find them.
但是我知道去哪里找他们
Guards completed that the search of the catsle, but there is no trace for her.
守卫搜遍了整个城♥堡♥ 都没有她的踪影
Circle the city, no one gets in or out
封锁全城 谁也不能进出
You sent for me, sire.
您要见我吗 陛下
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表