剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!
干掉他们 干掉他们
I'm sorry. This is my fault.
对不起 都怪我
You have nothing to be sorry for.
你没有什么好抱歉的
You reminded me of who I am.
你让我知道自己的价值
I will die with faith in my heart. That is worth more than anything.
我若亡 信仰必长存于心 死而无憾
Release the wilddeoren!
释放蛮牙兽
What are you doing here, Lancelot?
你在这里干嘛 兰斯洛特
I came to save Gwen. What about you?
我来救格温 你呢
Likewise.
和你一样
Get behind us.
躲到我们身后
The tunnel, it's our only chance.
走地道 我们唯一的机会了
Merlin!
梅林
Don't sit there cowering. Let's go!
别缩在那里 快走
After them!
跟上他们
Take Guinevere, I will hold them off. No!
带上格温 我拖住他们 不
Guinevere, we have to go.
格温 我们必须走
Open the gate!
开门
I see you're still up to your old tricks, Merlin.
你又在玩那老一套把戏 梅林
It's probably best you don't tell anyone about that.
你最好别告诉任何人
Good to see you both. Where are your knights?
见到你们俩真高兴 你的骑士们在哪里
It is just us.
只有我们俩
We've got to keep moving.
我们得继续前进
Thank you, Arthur.
谢谢你 亚瑟
We owe you our lives.
我们的命是你救的
I am surprised you would undertake such a rescue mission
我很惊讶你们两人就敢
with just the two of you.
前来救人
Father would not risk the lives of his knights for a servant.
父亲不让他的骑士为了一个仆人去冒险
And yet you disobeyed him and came here anyway?
你是抗命来这里的吗
Truth is, I only came because Morgana begged me.
事实上 是因为茉嘉娜求我来的
I think I'll get some rest.
我想我该休息一下
We should all get some rest.
我们都需要休息一下
I'll stand guard for a while.
我先去放哨
I'll just...sit here, then.
我坐在这里好了
Is it true that Arthur came to rescue Gwen
亚瑟真的是为了茉嘉娜的请求
because Morgana begged him?
前来营救格温吗
He has feelings for her, doesn't he?
他喜欢上她了 对不对
What about you? Do you have feelings for Gwen?
你呢 你是不是也喜欢格温
My feelings do not matter.
我是否喜欢不重要
I will not come between them.
我不会夹在他们中间的
Tell Gwen...
告诉格温...
Tell Gwen that she has changed me forever...
告诉格温她彻底的改变了我
..but some things cannot be.
但有些事不可能发生
Where's Lancelot?
兰斯洛特呢
Where is he?
他在哪里
He's gone.
他走了
No.
不
He said that some things can't be.
他说一些事不可能发生
He wanted you to know that you've changed him forever.
他希望你知道你彻底的改变了他
We have a long walk ahead of us.
我们还有很远的路要走
Morgana.
茉嘉娜
There's someone here to see you.
有人要见你
Gwen!
格温
I thought I'd never see you again.
我以为再也见不到你了
Look on the bright side.
乐观点
You've still got me.
我还在你身边呢
Is that supposed to cheer me up? Thought it might.
你这是给我打气吗 也许吧
You really are a complete idiot, aren't you, Merlin?
你真是个彻头彻尾的白♥痴♥ 梅林
Merlin.
梅林
The adventure continues.
冒险还在继续
The potion is prepared.
毒药准备好了
Lady Catrina is not all that she seems to be.
凯瑟娜不像表面上那么单纯
Already he falls for me. I can see it in his eyes.
他的眼睛告诉我他已经爱上我了
How could he resist such beauty?
他如何抗拒的了如此美色
Are you going to tell Uther that his new lady friend's a troll?
你会告诉乌瑟他的新女友是一个诱饵吗
That is exactly what I'm going to do.
我正要这么做
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表