剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Maybe he doesn't care if someone is guilty or not.
他才不介意谁真的有罪
Maybe he gets confessions by lying, by planting evidence.
通过欺诈栽赃 他得到他想要的实话
As long as he gets a confession, he gets his money.
只要他能让人招供 他就能拿到钱
Even if this is true, what can we do without proof?
就算是这样 没有证据我们能怎么办
Get some.
没有证据就去找证据
This is hopeless. Keep looking.
这希望很渺茫 继续查
We don't even know whether this flower means anything.
我们都不知道这花到底什么意义
No, we don't, but it's all we've got.
但这是我们仅有的线索
Here. Belladonna.
找到了 莨菪
"For the alleviation of ulcers, allergies, Muscular inflammation..."
多用于缓解溃疡过敏及肌肉炎症
This is hopeless, Merlin.
没用的 梅林
Wait, listen "Under certain conditions,
等等 听 在某些情况下
a tincture of the flower can produce hallucinations." So?
莨菪制剂能使人产生幻觉 那又怎么样
Aredian's witnesses.
阿里帝安的那些证人啊
It wasn't magic they were seeing, it was visions.
他们看到的不是魔法 是幻觉
It makes sense.
有道理
If he's faking the evidence... But how can we prove it?
如果他捏造证据 那我们要怎么证明
Aredian's too clever to have given the tincture to them directly.
阿里帝安那么聪明 不会直接给他们制剂
The witnesses. They must've got it from someone else.
目击者们肯定是从别处得来的
They could've been getting it from anyone.
任何人都有可能给他们
Is there anything, anything at all that these people had in common?
这些人 有没有点共同点
They were all women. But that doesn't tell us anything.
都是女人 这不说明问题
Yes, it does! What's the one thing only women would buy?
可以的 有什么东西只有女人会买♥♥
Things to make them look beautiful.
就是化妆品啊
Gwen?
格温?
Do you sell a tincture of belladonna?
你这有卖♥♥莨菪制剂吗
What's this all about? Please, it's important.
这是干吗 拜托了 这很重要
Well, I think I've got some somewhere.
我这是有一些
But what you'd be wanting with eye drops in the middle of the night,
你大半夜要眼药水干吗
I really don't want to know.
我也不想知道
Eye drops? Yes, women use them to make their eyes more beautiful.
眼药水? 是啊 能让你美眸生辉
Where did you get this? Well, my usual suppliers.
这些你哪来的 我平常的进货商啊
Are you sure you didn't get it from someone else? Of course I'm sure.
你确定不是其他地方弄来的吗 当然了
Now, if it's all the same to you, I'd like to get some sleep.
如果没有其他的事 我要去睡觉了
It was Aredian who gave you the belladonna. wasn't it?
是阿里帝安给你的莨菪 不是吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
But you know that Gaius will be executed tomorrow, don't you?
但是你知道盖乌斯明天就要被处决了
That has nothing to do with me.
那和我没关系
That has everything to do with you.
那都是因为你
Aredian's witnesses saw visions.
阿里帝安的证人出现了幻觉
Visions produced by the belladonna in these eye drops.
幻觉来自眼药水中的莨菪
If we can prove this, we have a chance of saving Gaius.
如果能证明这一切 我们就能救盖乌斯一命
He...forced me to sell it.
他强迫我卖♥♥的药
He said he'd kill me if I said anything to anyone.
如果我对任何人提起这事 他就要灭我口
But it was him?
那就是他
It was Aredian?
就是阿里帝安
Yes. It was him.
是的 就是他
Thank you. - Thank you.
谢谢 -谢谢
That's it. We've got everything we need.
就是他 万事俱备了
But is it enough?
这些足够吗
We've got a witness as well, surely that's enough.
我们还有个证人 当然足够了
It's still just our word against Aredian's.
我们只有口供
Gwen, we don't have a choice!
格温 我们没有选择
By dawn tomorrow, Gaius will be dead!
明天破晓的时候 盖乌斯就会被处决
Merlin, we've got to give Uther something he cannot deny,
梅林 我们得给乌瑟一些他无法否认的事实
something not even Aredian can talk his way out of.
一些让阿里帝安无法辩驳的事实
I'll be as quick as I can!
我会尽快的
Come on, Merlin, come on...
快点 梅林 快啊
Good morning, Gaius.
早上好 盖乌斯
Merlin! Where have you been?
梅林 你去哪了
It's done. Everything's in place.
一切都准备好了
But it's too late. Gaius has already left the dungeons!
但是已经太晚了 盖乌斯已经离开地牢了
Then... Then we have to delay the execution!
那么我们要延缓行刑
How? Arthur... I'll speak to Arthur. No!
怎么延缓 亚瑟 我去和亚瑟说 不
Leave Arthur to me.
我来
Easy there! Show him some respect!
慢一点 尊重他一点
Sorry. Excuse me...
抱歉 借过
excuse me...
借过
I need to get through... Sorry...
我要过去 抱歉
Excuse me...
借过
Arthur! Arthur, Arthur, you've got to stop this.
亚瑟 亚瑟 你得阻止他
I can't, Gwen. You know I can't.
我不能 格温 你知道我不能
Merlin has proof that Gaius is innocent!
梅林有证据证明盖乌斯是清白的
My father has passed sentence. Nothing I can do.
父王已经批准行刑了 我无能为力
You can do the right thing, Arthur Pendragon!
你会做出正确的选择 亚瑟·彭德拉根
You can show some faith in a loyal friend,
你可以信任你忠实的朋友
or stand by and watch an innocent man die.
也可以袖手旁观一个无辜的人被处死
Guinevere... You did it to my father.
格温娜维尔 你就是这样看着我爸爸死去
Are you really willing to let it happen again?
你真的想让悲剧重演吗
And you can stop looking at me like that.
请你不要这么看着我
I know I'm only a servant.
我知道我只是个仆人
I thought you were a prince. So start behaving like one.
我知道你是王子 你应该做你该做的事
Wait!
等下
Sire, the witnesses saw nothing but hallucinations...
陛下 目击证人看到的都是由眼药水
..induced by the belladonna in these eye-drops.
中的莨菪引发的幻觉
And you bought this belladonna from this man?
你们是从这个男人手里买♥♥的莨菪吗
Where did you get it from?
你从哪弄到的
Don't be afraid. No harm will come to you here.
别害怕 这没人能伤害你
The witchfinder...
巫术追捕者
He gave them to me.
他给我的
Did he tell you what it was for?
他告诉你这是干什么用的了吗
No.
没有
Only that if I did not sell it,
他只是说要是我不卖♥♥掉它
he'd have me burnt at the stake.
他就会烧死我
How do you answer to these accusations?
你怎么回应这个指控
They are absurd.
一派胡言
The boy has clearly concocted these lies
这男孩在编造谎言
in the hope of saving his master.
以求救他师♥傅♥一命
Then you won't mind if we search your chambers?
那么你不会介意我们搜查你的房♥间吧
Silence! You have no authority here.
收声 你无权说话
Father, let's settle this once and for all.
父王 让我们一次性解决这个问题吧
If what Merlin says is wrong, then he must bear the consequences.
如果梅林是错的 他自然会承担后果
If there is some truth in what he says...
若他说的是真的...
I have nothing to hide.
我没有什么不可见人的
You're wasting your time.
你在浪费时间
The cupboard over there.
搜查那个橱柜
These things don't belong to me!
这不是我的东西
This is a trick!
这是诬陷
That boy plots against me!
这是那个男孩陷害我的
Sorcerer!
原来你是巫师
Aredian, think very carefully about what you are doing.
阿里帝安 不要不计后果
You'll never escape from Camelot alive.
你不会活着离开卡梅洛特的
I will if you value the life of your ward.
如果你在乎你的养女的话我就可以
Gaius.
盖乌斯
Glad I found you here.
很高兴在这找到你
As am I, my lord.
我也是 陛下
I thought I would never see these chambers again.
我以为我再也见不到这里了
If anything was damaged in the search,
如果在搜查过程中造成了破坏
I will be only too glad to replace it.
我很乐意赔偿你的损失
You're very kind, my lord.
谢谢你 陛下
Aredian...
阿里帝安
I can still scarcely believe that he was a sorcerer.
我仍然不敢相信他是个巫师
Indeed.
确实
Was there some reason you wished to see me?
您是无事不登三宝殿吧
Yes... I...
是的 我
I wanted to say, I'm sorry if you suffered at his hands.
我想说 我很遗憾他对你做的一切
But I did not suffer at his hands, Uther.
但是他并没有对我怎样 乌瑟
I suffered at yours. He worked for you, my lord.
是你 他为你服务 陛下
He was merely following your orders.
他不过是听从您的命令
But I was deceived... - No.
但我被骗了 -不
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表