剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Every day I must look Uther in the eye knowing...
每天我不得不面对乌瑟
That if he were to discover who I really am
却深知如果他发现我真实的身份
He'd have me killed.
他就会杀了我
You have been very brave.
你一直很勇敢
I don't want to be brave.
我不想故作坚强
I just want to be myself.
我只想做我自己
I don't want to be alone any more.
我不想再独自一人
You are not alone.
你不是孤身一人
You are here with us.
你和我们在一起
You need never be alone again.
你不会再感到孤单
I must be heading back.
我必须回去了
The castle will be waking soon.
大家一会儿就醒了
Farewell then...
珍重
my lady morgana.
茉嘉娜小姐
Where's Morgana?
茉嘉娜去哪儿
She could not stay.
她不能留下
Will we be seeing her again?
我们还能再看到她吗
Yes, Mordred.
是的 莫德雷德
You can be sure of that.
我可以向你保证
Nicely done.
做的不错啊
You played her well.
你把她玩弄于手掌之间
It was not hard.
这又不难
She is very beautiful, after all.
不过她倒是很漂亮
Alvarr has a fearsome reputation.
听说阿瓦尔令人闻风丧胆
You know of him?
你认识他吗
I know he is a sorcerer and he and his band of
听说他是一个巫师 他和他的叛军
Renegades have threatened to overthrow the king.
曾威胁要罢黜国王
He sounded pretty determined.
听上去他挺有权势
He is a fanatic and his supporters follow him unthinkingly,
他令人疯狂 他的支持者不加思索的
Blinded by his charisma.
盲目的追随着他
Well, it worked on Morgana.
茉嘉娜也是如此
So it would seem.
看上去也如此
And the Druid boy.
还有那个德鲁伊男孩
Alvarr's using him too.
阿瓦尔也是在利用他
He thinks the boy can harness the power of the crystal.
他认为这个男孩能驾驭魔晶的力量
We can't let this happen, Merlin.
我们一定要阻止这一切发生 梅林
But if we can't go to Uther, what can we do?
我们又不能告诉乌瑟 我们能做什么呢
We can bend the truth a little.
我们可以歪曲一些事实
You know the whereabouts of the crystal?
你知道魔晶的去向吗
I believe so, Sire.
我想是的 陛下
I see. How did you come by this information?
我知道了 你从何得知
In my capacity as physician I have dealings with many people.
作为医师 我和形形色♥色♥的人打交道
They hear things, Sire
有人听到些传闻 陛下
And they see things.
也目睹了些事情
Last night, I was confronted by one such man
昨晚我就遇见了这样一个人
Who told me that the crystal had been stolen
他告诉我是有一个叫阿瓦尔的人
By a band of renegades, led by a man called Alvarr.
所领导的叛军偷走了魔晶
Who exactly was this informant?
到底是谁提供的消息
I think it would be only fair to protect their identity, Sre.
我认为最好不要透露他们的身份 陛下
If news of their betrayal reached the renegades
如果他们通风报信被叛军得知
It could indeed endanger their life.
这将会危及他们的生命
Very well. Where is this alvarr hiding?
很好 这个叫阿瓦尔的人藏在哪
He was last seen in the valley of chemary, sire.
他最后出现在加玛丽峡谷 殿下
Summon the guards, Arthur.
亚瑟 召集卫兵
I want this investigated without delay.Yes, father.
马上开始追查 是的 父王
Thank you, Gaius. once again, I am in your debt.
谢谢你 盖乌斯 我又欠你个人情
Arthur, you're not seriously thinking of going on this mission, are you?
亚瑟 你不会真的想去完成这个任务吧
No, I'm not thinking about it, I am going on this mission.
不用想 我一定要去完成
But you're chasing nothing but a rumour.
这不过是空穴来风
True. but for now it's the only lead we have to go on.
是的 但这是我们唯一的线索了
You'll be wasting your time, I assure you.
我保证 你只不过是在浪费时间
Morgana, I never knew you cared
茉嘉娜 没想到你还挺关心
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
I can look after myself, you know.
我能照顾好自己
It's the combination of raw talent and hard training that makes me...
先天才华与后天训练成就了我的...
Yes, I know. that makes you so utterly obnoxious.
我知道 成就了你极度让人讨厌的性格
Gaius had better be right about this.
希望盖乌斯没说错地方
Morgana? Alvarr. what brings you here?
茉嘉娜 阿瓦尔 谁带你来的
Arthur's been sent to capture the crystal.
亚瑟被派来夺回魔晶了
The knights of Camelot are almost upon us.
卡梅洛特的铁骑军马上就到
How has this happened?
这怎么可能
I don't know.
我不知道
I only know that we've been betrayed.
我只知道我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
How much time do we have?
我们还有多少时间
An hour. maybe two. I cannot say for sure.
一两个小时吧 我不确定
Then we must be prepared for them.
那我们需要立刻备战了
What can I do to help?
我能做点什么
You can flee while you still have the chance.
趁着还有机会抓紧逃
But...
但是
Morgana, I am grateful for all that you have done
茉嘉娜 感谢你做的一切
But a battlefield is no place for you.
战场不是属于你的地方
I don't know why I bring you on these expeditions.
我不知道哪根筋搭错了要带上你
You spend the whole time terrified.
看你吓的这个怂样
I am not terrified.
我不是害怕
Yes, you are. I can tell you are.
你就是害怕 我都看出来了
no, you can't.
你没看出来
If you weren't scared, you'd be talking rubbish.
要是你不害怕 你现在肯定废话不止
Well, I am talking rubbish as usual!
我确实是废话不止
I mean, I am talking as usual.
我的意思是 我确实是跟平常一样
so, clearly, I'm not scared.
我不害怕
Where now? I've no idea.
哪条路 不知道
I thought you said Gaius gave you directions.
我记得你说过盖乌斯告诉你该怎么走了
He did... he, er... he just didn't tell me about this part.
他确实说过 只是没说这部分
Merlin, this is your fault.
梅林 这是你的错
What happened? Merlin?..we wouldn't be here in the first place.
发生了什么 梅林 我们干脆不该来
Warn the others.
警告其他的人
Warn the others.
警告其他的人
The crystal... warn the others. they're coming...
魔晶 警告其他的人 他们来了
The renegade camp... they're coming! hurry!
叛徒的营地 他们来了 赶快
It's that way.
这条路
And you know this because?
你怎么知道的
I know it because... because of...
因为 因为
I give up.
我放弃了
Because of this!
因为这个
So? it's a footprint.
那又怎样 一个脚印
who says it belongs to a renegade?
谁说是叛徒留下的
There's more.
那还有更多
Follow me.
跟我来
I told you. Didn't I tell you?
我告诉你了 没错吧
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Well, whoever was here,
不管是谁
They're not here any more.
他们都已经逃走了
Yes, they are.
他们还在的
Take cover!
快找掩护
Run, mordred!
快跑 莫德雷德
I shall never forgive this, emrys, and I shall never forget.
我不会原谅这一切的 我将永世不忘
Give me the crystal.
给我魔晶
Why should you care?
你为何如此关心
What use is it to you?
你要它有何用
You are a fool! how many lives have been lost this day...
你这个傻瓜 多少生灵在今日被涂炭
For what?
为了什么
You cannot wield the crystal.
你驾驭不了魔晶
You do not have the power.
你没有那种力量
None of you do!
你们都不行
Merlin, check the horses are fed and watered.
梅林 给马喂草饮水
Merlin? sorry?
梅林 什么
Not the right answer. What?
这回答可不对 什么
Something on your mind, is there?
你有心事吧
It's just... when we entered the camp...
只是 当我们进入营地的时候
It was a trap, wasn't it? they knew we were coming.
这是个陷阱对吗 他们知道我们会来
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表