剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
But this applies only to objects, things,
但只适用于实物
Not living creatures.
而非生物
I know.
是的
But the principle's the same, isn't it?
但原理一样 不是吗
I have to try it.
我必须试试
What other choice do we have?
我们别无选择
Very well. But Merlin, choose your moment carefully.
好 梅林 慎重选择时机
Trolls are vicious creatures.
穴居怪是邪恶生物
Come in.
请进
The King requests your presence in the council chambers.
国王传谕 议事厅接见
Thank you all for coming.
谢谢大家的到来
You are no doubt wondering
你们一定在想
Why I have gathered you here today.
我为何传召你们
Though we live in dark times, today
虽然身处黑暗年代
I bring you light and love.
但今日我带来光明和爱情
It gives me the greatest pleasure to inform you
我很高兴通知你们
That the Houses of Tregor and Pendragon
特格尔和彭德拉根两国
Are to be united in the closest bond of all.
将以最紧密的方式结合
I am to marry Lady Catrina of Tregor.
我将迎娶特格尔的卡特里娜夫人
I am to marry Lady Catrina tomorrow.
大典就在明天
This union heralds a new dawn for the Kingdom.
这次联姻将宣告新王朝的到来
A new beginning...
崭新的开始...
Spell
[咒语]
And a new queen for all here in Camelot.
我们卡梅洛特的新王后
Spell
[咒语]
I could not hope to have made a better match.
我们是天造地设的一对
Spell
[咒语]
I hope you shall all share in our joy.
希望你们都能分享我们的快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
What happened?
刚才怎么了
I'm sorry, Mistress. I was not prepared.
抱歉夫人 我没预料到
Quick. My potion.
快 给我魔药
It was the boy, Merlin.
是梅林那小子
It seems he has magic.
我看到他用魔法
Do not concern yourself.
少忧心忡忡了
I resisted him easily enough.
我拿下他 易如反掌
But there's no telling what he'll do next.
但不知他下一步要干什么
He could ruin everything.
他会毁了一切
That cannot be allowed to happen.
我们一定要阻止他
What would you have me do, Mistress?
主人 您有何指示
I think it's time we set a trap.
我想是时候设个陷阱了
I'm sorry. I tried. I gave it everything I had.
抱歉 我竭尽全力了
It's not your fault, Merlin. You did your best.
不是你的错 梅林 你已尽力
The Spell of Revelation is powerful magic.
真颜咒是强大的魔法
She could feel it.
她能感觉的到
I could see she could feel it.
我看见她感觉到了
Her magic must be strong indeed to be able to resist you.
她的魔法一定强大到足以抵♥制♥你的
Where are you going!?
你要到哪去
To see Arthur, he's our only hope.
找亚瑟 他是唯一希望了
Merlin?
梅林
Yes?
何事
Arthur, I'm going to tell you something.
亚瑟 我要告诉你一件事
It's not going to be easy.
很难开口
Right.
好吧
It concerns the Lady Catrina.
关于卡特里娜夫人
You're not using my chambers to spy on her again.
你不能再从我房♥间里偷♥窥♥她了
Oh, no. Trust me.
不是 相信我
I saw everything I needed to see.
想看的我都看到了
I'm sure you did.
当然
Arthur?
亚瑟
She's a troll.
她是只穴居怪
She's not that bad.
她没那么糟
I'm being serious, she is, she's an actual troll.
我说真的 她真的是只穴居怪
Merlin, I know what you're trying to do and I appreciate it,
梅林 我知道你想干什么 我也很感激
You're a true friend.
你是个真心朋友
But it's not about whether I like her.
可这跟我是否喜欢她无关
It's what makes my father happy.
这能令我的父亲开心
And when they announced the wedding today,
今天他宣布我们的婚礼时
I realised that Lady Catrina does just that.
我意识到卡特里娜能做到这点
She makes him happy.
她能令他开心
He won't be so damn happy
他要是知道他妻子是个
His wife's a fruit-munching monster!!
大嚼着烂果子的怪物 就不会那么开心了
That's enough. But...
够了 可是
She's the future Queen of Camelot,
她是卡梅洛特城未来的皇后
Whether you like it or not.
无论你喜欢与否
So you better get used to it.
你忍♥了吧
Hello?
有人吗
Master Merlin! I'm sorry.
梅林阁下 很抱歉
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
I'm a slave, a prisoner.
我是个奴隶 是个囚徒
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
My mistress, she is not as she seems.
我的主人 她跟外表看起来的不一样
But you know as much. Go on. I'm listening.
你也清楚 继续 我听着呢
She is a cruel, wicked creature.
她是个残忍♥邪恶的怪物
She keeps me in chains.
她一直囚禁着我
She hurts me.
伤害我
Her magic. I can't escape it.
我无法逃脱她的魔法
She twists my mind, as she is twisting the mind of your King.
她左右了我的思想 正如对国王那样
Why are you telling me this?
你为何要告诉我这些
I can help you. How?
我能帮助你 怎么帮
Below the castle, where she sleeps.
在她就寝的城♥堡♥下
She keeps her potions there.
她把她的魔药藏在那里
Every night she must take these potions.
她每晚都必须服用那些药水
It is the magic that transforms her from beast to beauty.
是魔法将她从野兽变成美女的
If you were to take these from her.
如果你能把药从她身边夺走
She must remain as a beast and then
她就只能保持野兽的原型了
Your King would not be so keen, I think.
我想你们的国王就不会如此执迷了
Tell me, Jonas.
告诉我 乔纳斯
Why should I believe any of this?
我为什么要相信这些
You must do as you think fit, master Merlin.
你必须要做你认为正确的事 梅林阁下
But if my mistress is not stopped,
可如果我的主人不被阻止
by morning she will be Queen.
明早她就会成为皇后了
You won't find anything in there.
你在那里不会有所发现的
You may possess some magic, wretch,
你也许会一些魔法 巫师
But you are no match for me.
可你斗不过我
Merlin?
梅林
Spell
[咒语]
Spell
[咒语]
Spell
[咒语]
Spell
[咒语]
Jonas?
乔纳斯
Have I ever looked more revolting?
我有这么让人作呕过吗
No, mistress. Oh, Jonas.
没有 主人 乔纳斯
You always say the right thing.
你总是挑好听的说
Spell
[咒语]
Spell
[咒语]
Spell
[咒语]
My lords, ladies, and gentleman of Camelot
卡梅洛特的各位阁下 女士们先生们
We are gathered here today to celebrate,
今天我们欢聚于此 来庆祝
By the ancient rite of handfasting,
乌瑟·彭德拉根和特格尔国的卡特里娜
The union of Uther Pendragon and Lady Catrina of Tregor.
的传统婚礼
Is it your wish, Uther, to become one with this woman? It is.
乌瑟 你愿意娶这个女人吗 我愿意
Is it your wish, Catrina, to become one with this man? It is.
卡特里娜 你愿意嫁给这个男人吗 我愿意
Do any say nay?
有人反对吗
Master Merlin.
梅林阁下
Can I help you? Are you lost?
需要我帮忙吗 您是不是迷路了
Step aside, Jonas.
让开 乔纳斯
The King's wedding is by invitation only.
国王的婚礼只能凭请柬入场
I said get out of my way.
我说了 让开
I'm so sorry, but I regret to say that you are not invited.
但我要遗憾地说 您并未被邀请
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表