剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Was someone here?
有人来过吗
Why were you hiding?
你为什么躲着
I told you I didn't know who you were.
我说了我不知道是你
Where's my father? I don't know.
我父王呢 我不知道
Arthur, she's distressed.
亚瑟 她已经慌神了
She's awake, she must've seen something.
她一定看见发生什么了
I didn't see anything.
我什么都没看见
You saw people getting sick, what did you do?
你看见大家都病了 然后你做什么了
What could I do? Morgana, I don't understand.
我能做什么 茉嘉娜 你给我解释下
Why is that you are the only person that awake?
为什么只有你是醒着的
Don't worry, I won't say anything. About what?
别担心 我不会说的 说什么
The illness. That has nothing to do with me.
这场疾病的事 跟我又无关
No of course not, but you have magic.
跟你无关 但是你会魔法
You havn't told anyone that.
你跟别人说过吗
No, I don't want to tell Arthur, but,
没有 我不想让亚瑟知道
There must be something to keep you safe, what would that be?
但是为什么大家都睡着了只有你醒着
Right.
好吧
I found him.
我找到他了
Father.
父王
See he is alright.
看 他没事吧
He is not alright. Just a sleep.
怎么没事 就是睡着而已
All we have to do is find the cure or a way to wake them.
我们只需找到解药或者巫术的破除方法
Who could've done this?
谁有这么大能耐呢
You are the only one who's not affected Morgana,
茉嘉娜 只有你没受影响
there must be a reason.
肯定有原因的
I don't know.
我不知道
That's all you keep saying, you must know something.
你总这么说 你一定知道什么
No, they just fall asleep one by one.
他们就那样一个个的睡着了
It's obvious, when she started to feel sick
一定是她不舒服的时候
Gaius gave her potions right?
盖乌斯开了药方
When she was sick, she never said that.
她什么时候不舒服了 没说过啊
She was the last one who's affected,
她是最后一个受影响的
somehow the potions must have helped.
药方起了作用
What about everyone else?
其他人呢
By then, Gaius was too ill,
那时盖乌斯病重了
he didn't have the chance to treat anyone else.
没机会给其他人药方了
Go see if you can find this potion.
去找那个药方
I will search more lives in the lower town.
我去下城区看看有没活口
Morgana, you stay here,
茉嘉娜 你留在这
you look after my father, keep him safe, here.
照顾父王 确保他的安全 拿着
Protect him with your life, you understand.
一定拼死保护他
Alright, Gaius, this is gonna wake you.
盖乌斯 这个肯定能让你醒过来
Gaius.
盖乌斯
Gaius.
盖乌斯
Alright.
好吧
Eh. We can try this.
试试这个
or maybe not.
还是别了
Come on, Gaius, I need you to wake up.
盖乌斯 我得让你醒啊
Really need your help.
需要你帮忙
Ah, Here we go.
啊 找到了
Merlin, Come quick.
梅林 快来
According to the legend, there are only seven knights of Medhir.
传说中梅狄亚骑士只有七个人
Then who's the extra rider?
多出个谁
I don't know, but Camelot is defensite.
我不知道 但是卡梅洛特危在旦夕
We have to get back to my father.
快回父王那里
This will be the first place they look,
他们一定先来这
we have to get him to somewhere else.
把父王移到别处
What's going on?
发生什么了
We are under attack, no time to explain.
我们被袭击了 没时间解释
Grab his legs and carry him.
抬着他的脚 移走他
You are not meant to sweep the floor with him, pick his feet up.
没让你拿他当扫帚用 把他的脚抬高
His feet aren't the problems. Morgana, give him a hand.
不关他脚的事 茉嘉娜 帮他一把
It is not funny, Merlin.
这不好笑 梅林
Did you find the potion Morgana took?
你找到茉嘉娜吃的药方了吗
ewww, no.
没有
We can't leave him here, we have to leave him in the bed.
不能把他扔在这 把他放床上
Why? he is asleep, he's not gonna know. Merlin.
他睡着了 没知觉了 梅林
I will give him a pillow.
给他拿个枕头吧
He is the king. Alright.
他是国王啊 好吧
Two pillows.
俩枕头
You alright? You feeling the same?
你还好吗 你跟我感觉一样吗
We are getting sick.
我们也要病倒了
We can't let that happen, we have to keep my father hidden.
我们得挺住 得把父王藏起来
Who don't we disguise him?
为什么不把他乔装下
That might just work. We can dress him as a woman.
可能行得通 把他打扮成女人
That on the other hand.
换个思路
We can dress him as a servant. That's better.
把他打扮成仆人 好主意
I will get him some clothes.
我去给他拿衣服
Are you alright, Morgana, you seem quiet.
你还好吗茉嘉娜 你不怎么说话
I'm fine. You sure?
我没事 确定吗
I always tell when you are lying.
我能看出你在说谎
Don't worry, I won't let any harm come to you.
别担心 我不会让你受伤害的
What's going on, why everyone is asleep?
发生什么了 为什么大家都睡着了
Not you as well.
连你也一样吗
I need your help, what am I going to do?
我需要你帮助 我该怎么做
Don't pretend, I know you are listening to me.
别装了 我知道你在听
I don't need to listen to you Merlin,
不用听你说也知道
you always say the same thing. Help me.
你又需要我帮忙了
and yet you refuse to give anything in return.
但是帮过你又不回报我
Now you will face the consequences of that decision.
现在就让你尝尝恶果
Camelot ends its night
卡梅洛特就此灭亡
and there is nothing you can do about it.
你无能为力
I know, I promise I will free you and I will.
我发誓 我一定给你自♥由♥
I will, I promise.
我发誓
I no longer trust your promises.
我不再相信你的诺言
I swear on my mother's life.
我用我母亲的生命发誓
Careful what you say.
说话小心点
You have to help me.
你一定要帮我
Please.
求你了
Her life matters to you than your own.
你把她的生命看的比自己的还重
This is a noth I believe you will honor.
这次我可以相信你的诺言
I will.
是的
It is one thing to cast the spell to put everyone to sleep.
催眠咒只是障眼法
The power to maintain it is a very different matter.
要让魔咒的法力持续 是有讲究的
It will need more than just words to break the enchantment.
而且光靠咒语是解除不了魔咒的
What do you mean?
怎么讲
You must eradicate the source Merlin.
你必须要根除魔咒的源泉
Great, what is that? Not what, but who.
好的 源泉是什么 是人不是物
Such spells need a vessel,
这样的魔咒
a constant living presence to get them strength.
需要活生生的躯体来维持
The source of this pestenes is the witch the lady Morgana.
那个躯体就是女巫茉嘉娜
Can't be.
不可能
I have warned you about her in the past but you failed to take hit.
我警告过你 不过你没在意
She is dangerous.
她很危险
No. Now she's chosen to take her back on her own.
不是的 现在她已经背叛了你们
How do I stop her? That is easy young warlock.
我要如何制止她 这个很简单
You must kill her.
杀了她就行
No.
不要
The spell was roven with magic and such power
此魔咒非同小可
even you will not immune.
连你也会受影响
You must act now before it's too late.
现在不行动就太迟了
If you do not, Camelot will fall and Arthur will die.
卡梅洛特会沦陷 亚瑟也会死去
And the future you were destined to share will die with you.
你的宿命也将就此完结
What took you so long?
怎么这么久
I didn't know Uther's size.
我不知道乌瑟穿多大码的衣服
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
They are here, in the castle. Where's Arthur?
骑士们来了 在城♥堡♥里 亚瑟呢
Got to find somewhere safe to move him.
去找安全的地方移走乌瑟
Thank you for not saying anything to him.
谢谢你守口如瓶
That's alright.
没关系
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表