剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
I cannot tell, so do not ask.
我不能说 别问了
Intriguing... You know,
真是有趣啊 知道吗
Another meaning of jester is
弄臣的另一个含义就是
"keeper of secrets".
守口如瓶的人
Really? No.
真的吗 假的
Oh, Trickler. You mustn't tell. Not a soul.
崔克勒 你一定要保密 任何人都不能说
Especially not my father. Go on...
特别是对我父亲 说吧
I am in love.
我恋爱了
How wonderful. With me?
真是棒极了 是和我吗
With a man more courageous than a lion,
是和一个勇猛胜于雄狮
Stronger than an ox, and so perfectly formed
强壮胜于公牛的人
It is as if he had been sculpted by the gods themselves.
他就像是上帝雕刻出来的最完美的艺术品
But it must be me.
毫无疑问就是我了
Oh, just to speak his name brings me pleasure indeed.
光是说出他的名字就让我感到异常满足
Then speak it you should.
那你就该说出来啊
Arthur.
亚瑟
There! I've said it. My heart belongs to Arthur.
我说出来了 我的心是属于亚瑟的
Excellent.
好极了
In fact, I am going to tell him now.
事实上 我现在就要去告诉他
Ooh. A brilliant idea.
噢 明智的决定
Where is Gwen? I must dress.
格温呢 我得换衣服了
But you look so beautiful, my lady.
可你看上去已经很美了 我的小姐
How could he refuse you like this?
他绝不会拒绝这样的你的
In my night gown? Why not?
只穿睡袍吗 有何不可呢
What is it, Arthur?
怎么了 亚瑟
You look like you have something on your mind.
你看上去好像有心事
You read me like a book.
真是什么也瞒不过你
I have made a fool of myself, that's all. That is...everything.
我出洋相了 就这样 就是因为这个
I'm sure that is not true.
我肯定这不是全部原因
You have a good heart, Guinevere, but I'm afraid it is.
你很善良 格温娜维尔 但这确实是
I have made...a gesture,
我跟别人 告白了
And it was not well received.
可人家不接受
You're sure? Pretty sure.
你确定吗 非常确定
Then you are wrong.
那你就错了
You are very close to the lady in question.
你和我们正在讨论的这个小姐走的很近
Your token was much appreciated.
她很感激你送的信物
But the situation is delicate
不过现在的情况很微妙
And it is not always easy to express what is really in one's heart.
而且表明自己真正的心意有时是比较难的
You think there's hope?
你觉得还是有希望的
There is always hope.
一直都有希望
If only I had some way of knowing.
要是我当初能发现这点就好了
Indeed, my lord.
确实是这样 殿下
I wish to see Arthur. Your master.
我想见亚瑟 你的主人
My lord. Your what?
我的殿下 你的什么
My heart's delight.
我已经心花怒放了
Oh, no.
不是吧
Where is he?
他在哪呢
He's not here. Which is a very good thing, I believe.
他不在 而且我确信是件好事儿
Then I shall wait. I don't think that's a good idea.
那我在这儿等他 这主意可不太好
You're not even dressed.
你甚至都没换衣服呢
My love does not care what I wear,
我的殿下不会在乎我穿什么的
Only that I am near. Now fetch him.
重要的是我在他身边 快去把他找来
I cannot. You will.
我找不到 你会找到的
I shan't.
我不该去
As he commands you, I command you.
跟他一样 我这是在命令你
I am asking you to leave.
求你了 你走吧
I want my love. I need my love.
我想见我亲爱的 我需要我亲爱的
I want to see him now.
我现在就要见到他
And so moving on to our final point for discussion
接下来讨论最后一项议案
The boundaries of the Eastern Territories.
关于东部领土的分界问题
This is a point that I AM willing to concede.
这正是我想要割让的
That is very generous.
那真是太慷慨了
Excuse me, sire? One moment.
打扰一下 陛下 稍等
What?!
什么
Where is he?
他在哪儿
What's that?
怎么回事
Oh, no... Oh, no!
不是吧 不是吧
OK, you need to go.
好吧 你得走了
You cannot keep us apart. It is written in the stars.
你不能分开我们 这是命中注定的
Vivian and Arthur, a love for all time.
薇薇安和亚瑟 相爱到永远
A love stronger than time! A love...
一个比时间还要久远的爱情 一个
Why are you hanging around like a bad smell?
你怎么老这么阴魂不散呢
It's me who needs to bathe.
不过我确实得洗个澡了
I'm not going to win my love stinking like an old kipper.
臭的像条老腌鱼一样是不可能赢得芳心的
No, my lord.
是啊 殿下
Where is she? I know she's in here, Arthur!
她在哪儿 我知道她就在这儿 亚瑟
Hand her over or feel my wrath.
把她交出来 不然我就不客气了
What's he talking about? She wasn't even dressed.
他说什么呢 她甚至还没换衣服
If I have dishonoured you in some way
我要是做了什么对你不敬的事
Then by all means provide me with proof
如果你有证据的话
And I'll face the consequences.
我自然会承担后果
Trickler here tells me that the Lady Vivian is in your chambers.
崔克勒告诉我薇薇安小姐在你的寝室
If only that were true.
如果这是真的的话
If only that were true, you would not look so foolish.
如果是真的 你就不会穿的这么难看了
Search the room. You'd better hope I don't find her.
搜查房♥间 你最好祈祷我别找到她
That hasn't opened in years.
这个有好几年都没打开过了
Buffoon! You've made an idiot of me.
你个蠢蛋 你让我丢脸丢尽了
I am so terribly sorry, Arthur, to have disturbed you.
实在抱歉打扰了您 亚瑟
I do hope that you will forgive me.
我真心希望你能原谅我
Check on the Lady Vivian,
看看薇薇安小姐在哪
And remain outside her room!
不许进她的房♥间
If only the Lady Vivian were in my room.
如果薇薇安小姐在我房♥间的话
How delightful that would be, eh, Merlin?
那将多么令人愉快啊 是不是 梅林
Merlin?
梅林
Merlin?
梅林
It's that meddlesome Merlin.
是那个爱管闲事儿的梅林
He's onto us, my lord.
他发现我们的计划了 陛下
There was nothing I could do.
我实在无能为力了
You do understand, master?
你能理解吧 主人
Say you forgive your boy?
请原谅你的仆人吧
You have a matter of hours
在签下和平条约之前
Before the peace treaty is signed.
你还有几个小时的时间
That is time enough, master.
时间绝对充裕 主人
Time enough.
绝对充裕
It's less time than you've had already,
你之前明明有更多的时间
And you haven't managed it so far.
可你至今还没搞定
But the enchantment is strong, my lord.
可这个迷心术是很强的 陛下
Sooner or later, the two will be drawn together.
他们早晚会在一起的
For the sake of your prettiest feature,
为了你这漂亮的脸蛋儿
You had better believe that to be the case.
你最好祈祷事实如此
This is indeed a momentous day for the five kingdoms.
这绝对是五大国历史性的一刻
This peace treaty has been long in the making.
这个和平条约的计划已经酝酿很久了
But I know you must be keen to return to your families,
我知道你们必须要启程返航了
So we will make preparations for the signing ceremony immediately.
所以我们会马上准备签约仪式
I am pleased, friends. Very pleased.
我很愉快 朋友们 非常愉快
As are we all.
我们都很愉快
That's it. I've got it. You sure?
找到了 你确定
You're not going to turn Arthur into a
你不会把亚瑟变成个
hunchback camel or a horny eyed toad?
骆驼或是个三角眼的蟾蜍吧
I'll save that for another day.
这套我留着改天再用
"A second chance".
"第二次机会"
"Sunset."
"日落之时"
"I'll await your presence."
"不见不散"
At last.
总算上来了
Arthur? Arthur?
亚瑟 亚瑟
I'll find out.
我去找他
Is there a problem, Uther? No, not at all.
出什么事了吗 乌瑟 完全没有
Arthur's just running a little late, that's all.
亚瑟只是稍迟片刻 仅此而已
As is the Lady Vivian.
薇薇安小姐也一样
My love. Always. For ever.
亲爱的 一直是 永远是
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表