剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表
这就像是电子游戏
Okay, so it's like a video game.
我们把英国人引进那间谷仓...
We just have to lure the British into that barn...
-然后炸掉他们 -是啊 这就是集思广益呀
- And then blow them up! - Yes, that's brainstorming!
-我们俩终于配合上了 -慢着
- We're brainstorming! - Wait, wait.
这附近埋了个大炮 这可能真行呢
There's a cannon buried nearby. This could work.
但我们得让民兵们从谷仓那边撤退
But we have to get the Colonists to retreat from the barn.
不可能撤退 他们生是波士顿人 死是波士顿鬼Retreat? They'll never do it, these are Bostonians.
暗讽固执
他们一个一个都是大老粗 冥顽不灵
They're loud, pigheaded, sunburned buffoons
宁愿死也不会认输
who would rather die than lose.
我也是波士顿人
Well, I'm a Bostonian, too,
比死亡和输掉更糟糕的事情是
and the only thing worse than dying and losing
「不死 然后赢了」
would be not dying and then winning.
而我绝对不会让这样的事发生在我身上
And that's what I intend to never have happen to me.
他脑震荡了
He has a concussion,
我感觉他脑子受损挺严重的
and I have a feeling he's had a lot of 'em.
「英雄担当」来了
Berserker!
这丝毫没有影响到他的才华与机智
It hasn't hindered his brilliance one bit.
开火
Fire!
暂停 暂停
Time-out! Time-out!
瞧 是丹尼尔
Look, it's Daniel!
暂停
Time-out!
他跑得像个懦夫啊
And he's running like a coward.
暂停
Time-out!
-撤退 -什么
- Retreat! u202d- What?
撤退
Retreat!
他们要杀了你们 快撤退
They're gonna murder you! Retreat!
我们这是整哪一出啊
What on earth are they doing?
他们撤退了吗
Are they retreating?
好像是 长官
It appears so, sir.
这是一场大屠♥杀♥
This is a slaughter!
他们要宰了你们
They're gonna kill you!
那是杰森·伯恩吗
Is that Jason Bourne?
应该是 长官
I believe so, sir.
撤退 快逃
Retreat! Run!
快逃
u202dRun!
作为一个成年人 不顾自尊 如此慌张
For a grown man to lose all his dignity and composure,
像个孩子一样哭爹喊娘...
screaming and begging like a child...
敌人的火力肯定十分猛烈
The enemy must be too terrifying to contemplate!
撤退
Retreat!
撤退 撤退
Retreat! Retreat!
我们都像丹那样夹着尾巴逃吧
Lest we all debase ourselves like Dan!
快逃
Run away!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
-戴维 -克里斯 敌人撤退了
- Davey. - Chris, the enemy are retreating.
我们胜了
The day is ours!
我就知道我没看错你
I knew I was right about you.
你得尽量召集士兵进入谷仓
Look, I need you to cram as many soldiers in there as possible
收好那些枪♥支♥
and secure those guns.
没问题
You got it.
好了 各位 我们走吧
All right, boys, in we go!
前进
And forward!
听克里斯的
You heard Chris.
直入谷仓
All the way to the back.
不管发生什么事 戴维 你
And no matter what happens, Davey, you,
你都要待在外面 好吗
you stay outside, okay?
好 但等都收完
All right, but when we're done,
我们要一起喝茶聊诗词歌♥赋
we're gonna have one of our teas,
先加奶 好兄弟
milk first, buddy.
永远都是好兄弟
Milk first forever!
戴维
Davey?
克里斯
Chris?
戴维 不要
Davey, no!
不要啊
No!
戴维
Davey!
他有可能还活着
There's a chance he lived.
这是一次巨大的胜利
A tremendous victory!
当然这次战役燃起了革命战火
Surely, this battle shall spark a great revolution.
如果我们要成立一个新的国家
And if we are to form a new nation,
我们必须要保证
we must guarantee
以后购买♥♥枪♥支♥不受限
unrestricted gun access for all!
保罗 谢谢你 我不是保罗
u202dPaul, thank you. u202dI'm not Paul.
是时候让你们知道你们是跟着一个女人走进了战争
It's time you all knew that you were led into battle by a woman!
该死
Fie!
显然这可不行
Well, obviously, that won't do.
大家都说是我的功劳
Everyone say I did it!
大家为保罗·列维尔欢呼
Three cheers for Paul Revere,
本次革命的大英雄
the hero of the Revolution!
这太不公平了
That's not fair at all.
谁在乎这些傻子怎么想啊
Who cares what these tools think?
我们知道你的所为
We know what you did. u202d
不 我要反抗他
No! I need to stand up to him.
父亲 你是个骗子 还是个傻子
Father, you... are a liar and a tool!
你一个姑娘家
Young lady,
你大发脾气 成何体统
you are... embarrassing this family with your outbursts.
赶紧回到家中闺房♥待着 不准出去
Now get back to the house at once for stockade time.
不 永远不要
No! Never! u202d
我要做个独♥立♥的女人 寻获自♥由♥
I am going to find my freedom as an independent woman.
所以你自己洗衣服吧
So, wash your own damn clothes!
没事 保罗
It's okay, Paul.
这代人都这样
It's this generation.
这代人太自私了
They're just so selfish!
如今的年轻一代太不像话了
Young people these days have completely lost it.
她那么说了吧
She said that, right?
大家都听到了吧
I wasn't the only one who heard?
说得太精彩了
That was amazing.
我永远没法像你一样反抗自己的父亲
I could never stand up to my dad like that.
我真为你骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you
把自己胆小的一面都拿到台面上来
for putting your cowardice on such public display.
这太勇敢了
It's so brave.
所以我才这么爱你
That's why I love you.
你不怕展现你的真实情感
You aren't afraid to show your feelings,
尽管这当中有些挺丢脸的
even the ones you should be ashamed of.
你跟我到未来 让我给你丢脸 好不好
How'd you like to be ashamed of me in the future?
好啊
I'd love that.
戴维啊
Man, Davey.
我不知道「先加奶」会成为「最后一次加奶」
I didn't know our milk first was gonna be our milk last, you know.
真矫情 你就认识他一天而已
You faker. You knew him, like, a day.
看看我们有没有成功拯救美国吧
Well, let's see if we saved America.
打扰一下
Excuse me, excuse me.
你怎么看英国和英国文化啊
What do you think of the British and their culture?
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
这是美国啊 衰人
This is America, you bitch.
太棒了 我们成功了 我们回来了
Yes! We did it! We're back. u202d
克里斯
Chris...
我很遗憾你失去了你的朋友
I'm sorry you lost your friend.
是啊 最后...
Yeah, it got, uh...
有点太悲惨了
it got pretty dark.
但这次经历会让我毕生难忘
But... it was an experience I'll never forget,
所以谢谢你们带我一起穿越
so, um, thank you guys for bringing me along.
好说 朋友
Until next time, friend.
好
Right.
克里斯
Hey, Chris.
什么事
Yeah?
我爱你
I love you.
我们来到未来了
Well, we're in the future.
你想做些什么
What do you want to do?
云端漫步
Cloud walking.
跟鬼魂交谈 随隧♥道♥而下去地心
Talk to a ghost and ride a tunnel to the center of the Earth.
我有更好的主意
I'll do you one better.
剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表