剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表
Give her... the performance of a lifetime.
刻骨铭心的绝世演出
The performance of a lifetime.
我知道该怎么做了 我...
I think I know exactly what to do. See, I've...
别别 别大声讲出来
No, no. Don't say it out loud.
魔力就在于不咨♥询♥他人 想到啥就去搞
Part of the magic is never checking it with anyone.
你说得对
You're right.
我就这么干了 谁都不问
I'm going to do it and not check it with anybody.
我们过得挺好
We're doing great, too.
独♥立♥战争进展顺利
Yeah, our revolution's coming along.
患有王子病的自恋狂
Toxic narcissist.
明亮的双眸 满满的爱心
Clear eyes, full hearts.
我就是雪儿
I'm Cher.
小黛
Deb?
小黛
Deb?
小黛
Deb?!
我来给你表演了
I have a treat for you.
黛博拉 小黛 你在哪儿啊
Deborah? Deb, where are you?
小黛
Deb?
小黛
Deb!
小黛
Deb?!
有人吗
Anyone?!
警♥察♥叔叔救命啊
The police?!
妈妈
Mom?!
克劳利酒吧
我稍后就给你点单
I'll be right with you. u202d
小黛
u202dDeb?
小黛
Deb?
你怎么在这里
What are you doing?
男人就这幅德行吧
Guys, right?
你是跟丹赌气吗
Is this about Dan?
你怎么猜到的
How did you guess?
因为你在这个年代只认识丹一个人
Because Dan is literally the only person you know.
以前是
He was.
我发现他满口谎言之后 我去林子里思考了
When I uncovered his lies, I went into yon woods to reflect.
我回来想找他和解 他不见了
Then I went back to reconcile, and he was gone.
他都没回家
He never came back.
-他应该是离开我了 -不不不
- I think he left me. u202d- No, no, no.
我昨天还见过丹
I just saw Dan yesterday,
他还想到林子里去找你
and he was going into the woods to find you.
-他可能会在林子里迷路啊 -也许吧
- He could be lost in there! u202d- Maybe.
我们得去找他啊
We have to go find him!
小黛 我就不跟着掺和这事了啊
Deb, I don't think I should be involved, you know.
我现在处境挺复杂的
This is, like, a complicated situation for me.
他回到1775年去救你了
He went back to 1775 to find you.
但我们一起穿越到过去时 我都不认识他
Yeah, but when we went back in time, I barely knew Dan,
而现在他可能会害我失去梦想的工作
and now he'll be costing me my chance at my dream job.
这么说是因为钱喽
So this is about money.
还有地位
And status.
我真没想到你会把身外物看得比友情更重要
I'm shocked you find those things more important than friendship.
我喜欢丹
Look, I like Dan, you know?
真的
I really do.
他把你当偶像
Well, he idolizes you.
我们在一起时 他一说到你就停不下来
When we're together, you're all he talks about.
不 他一直念叨的人是你
No, all he talks about is you.
好吧 我先通知一下约炮对象吧
Fine. Let me cancel this Tinder date I'm on.
贝丝
Beth?!
不约了 我撤了
Nope. I'm out.
-丹尼尔 -丹
- Daniel?! u202d- Dan?!
丹尼尔·钱伯斯
Daniel Chambers?!
丹尼尔
Daniel?!
丹尼尔
Daniel?!
在下面
Down here! u202d
他肯定是掉进我设的陷阱里了
He must have fallen in one of my traps.
这里
Over here!
丹尼尔
Daniel.
抱歉 大姐
I'm sorry, ma'am. u202d
不不不 是我 我是丹
No, no. No, no, it's me. It's Dan.
小黛
Hi, Deb.
你为什么要穿成这个样子
Why are you dressed like that?
我是雪儿啊
I'm Cher.
辣眼睛啊
My God.
雪儿唱了《如果时间能倒♥退♥》
Cher sang "If I Could Turn Back Time,"
但我确实为你倒回了时间
but I did turn back time... for you.
闪瞎我的钛合金狗眼啊
This is so gross.
你能装下哑巴吗
Can you shut up for a second?
因为我正努力赢回女友芳心呢
'Cause I'm kind of, like, working on a relationship.
谢了
Thanks.
我打扮成雪儿的样子 写了首歌♥给你
So I dressed up as Cher and wrote a song for you,
来到林子里 结果掉进陷阱里了
and I came out here and fell in this trap.
我意识到自己犯了个错误
I realized I made a horrible mistake.
因为我都不知道你扮成的人是谁吗
Because I don't even know what Cher looks like?
好吧 不只犯了一个错
So there were a few mistakes made.
我一直靠喝假胸里的水求生
I've been drinking my own breast water to survive.
如果你没教我松针是食物
If you didn't teach me about pine needles as foods,
我肯定撑不过一个小时
I wouldn't have even made it an hour.
一小时不吃东西不会死人啊
Yes, you would have.
克里斯 别因为我掉进洞里 你就可以高高在上了
Chris, don't talk down to me because I'm a pit person.
我拉你出来吧
Let's get you out of there.
我知道我们之间沟通很困难
I know it's hard for us to communicate,
但你肯定特别爱我才会这么做
but... you must love me to have done
虽然你的表现 让我有些蒙圈
whatever... confusing gesture this was.
小黛 我这人向来做事没数
Deb... I don't always know what I'm doing,
但我愿意为了你赴汤蹈火
but I know I'd do anything for you.
发送
And send.
克里斯
Chris?
你来这里寻找你失踪的兄弟
You're out here looking for your missing bro.
这应该表示咱俩是兄弟吧
I think that means that we are friends.
这表示我很高兴你没死
It means I'm glad you're not dead.
这就是朋友的定义啊
That's the definition of friends.
我们能走了吗
Can we leave?
我跳进坑里 只吃了些松针
I fell in a pit, ate only pine needles,
但还是长胖了3.6斤
and I still gained four pounds.
-也许是掉进坑里前长胖的 -不是
- Maybe you'd gained it before the pit? - u202dNo.
我走之前称了一下
I checked before I left.
我想知道作为女生 我多重
I wanted to see how much I weighed as a girl. u202d
我要睡觉了
Well, I'm going to go to sleep.
嗯 好
Right. Yeah.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 晚安
Good night. Good night.
什么事
Yes?
你还想听首我之前为你写的歌♥吗
Do you still want to hear that song I wrote for you?
-想 -好
- Yes. - u202dGood.
我知道我们都是瞎编的 但这首歌♥是我用心写的
I know we're all made up, but... I worked really hard on it.
♪小黛 你的心如海洋♪
♪Deb, your heart is like the ocean♪
♪你的双眸如星辰♪
♪Your eyes are like the star-ar-♪
♪所以我一直痴爱于你♪
♪That's why you got me going♪
♪如布拉♥丹♥湖般澄澈♪
♪Like, brata-ta-ta-ta♪
♪我亲爱的 挚爱的 小黛♪
♪Deb, Deb, Deb, Deb♪
♪一身束腹装 性感撩人♪
♪Smoking hot in that corset, Deb♪
我喜欢
I love it.
谢谢 别盗走噢
Thanks. Don't steal it.
剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表