剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表
Just to circle back again,
我还是觉得得给我个奖品
I still feel like I should get something
毕竟我吃完了「巨无霸」
for finishing the Belly Buster.
你踹了一个孩子 还拿着个纳粹的勺子
You kicked a kid, and you have a weird Nazi spoon.
我该报♥警♥抓你
I should call the cops on you.
我们走吧 小黛 这地方反正也一潭死水了
Let's get out of here, Deb. This place is dead anyway.
他不是真心那么说的
He didn't mean it.
这辈子吃这种冰淇淋吃到胃痛 真值了
And that was the most satisfying tummy ache of my life.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
这个时光机是不是很赞吧
Is this time machine amazing or what?
我爸发明了这玩意
I mean, my dad invents it.
我借此穿越到过去 跟汉考克和亚当斯聊天
Then I use it to go back and talk to Hancock and Adams,
我们国家最棒的两位国父
our nation's two best presidents.
他们让我意识到 我跟父亲有心结
They make me realize I have issues with my dad
我得回到过去解开心结
that I need to fix in the past.
我来到这里后 碰到欺负我的人
While I'm there, I meet my bully.
我借此机会报复了他
I get to get revenge on him.
就感觉上天按照我的所愿行事一样
It's like the universe wanted everything to work out perfectly.
救命 来人啊
Help! Someone!
-妈妈 -等下
- Mommy! - Wait a minute.
我认得这个声音
I recognize that voice.
住手 别打了
Stop it! Stop it!
是我
It's me.
我们不是朋友吗 丹
I thought we were friends, Dan.
我们是朋友啊
We are friends!
那你为什么找了个老家伙
Then why'd you send some old dude
无缘无故打我呢
to come attack me for no reason?
难道一直是我穿越到过去揍了那个孩子
Did I always cause my own beating by traveling back in time
才导致我小时候被人揍吗
and punching that kid for Dan Chambers?
也许不是啦
Probably not.
这是你自找的 丹尼尔·钱伯斯
You brought this on yourself, Daniel Chambers.
也许是吧
Maybe.
我不能坐视不理
I have to do something.
别打了
Stop it.
这是什么情况
The hell was that?
别打我了
Stop it.
也许你不能直接跟过去的自己接触
Maybe you can't interact with yourself in the past.
也许你们相遇会让宇宙爆♥炸♥
Maybe the universe implodes or something.
别再这样了 我可不想爆♥炸♥
Don't do it again. I'd hate to implode.
我该怎么办 就站在这里袖手旁观吗
What am I supposed to do, just stand here and do nothing,
就像那些无动于衷看着我被打的大人... 不是吧
like those adults that watched me get beat... Oh, no.
救我 救我
Help! Help!
救我
Help.
救我
Help.
抱歉 我帮不了
I'm sorry. I can't.
求你了 我不该这样被人欺负
Please, I don't deserve this.
我知道
I know.
还想要吗
Want some more?
我们该走了
We should go.
你耐打能力真强
You take a good beating.
过奖
Thanks.
回到现在真好啊
u202dGood to be back in the present. u202d
丹尼尔 如果是你导致了你小时候被打
Daniel, if you caused your younger you's beating,
你觉得是未来的你
do you think that your future you
引发了你过去发生的一切吗
caused everything that happened in your past?
不知道 我头好疼
I don't know. It's giving me a headache.
还不是一点疼
And not a little baby one.
疼痛指数爆表了
A full-blown, adult-sized bangeroo.
你俩快看
Guys, look.
「查德威克家」
Chadwick's.
还营业呢
It's still open!
那是查德威克夫人
And that's Mrs. Chadwick.
也许我真能到她店里打工呢
Maybe I can go work for her!
这太棒了
This is amazing.
我救了一个女人的性命
I saved a woman's life, and,
你拯救了一个女人的生意
you, you saved a woman's business.
而你...
And, you...
你吃完了那个什么冰淇淋
you did an ice cream thing.
但总之 我们是引发这一切的人
But, still, we're the ones causing all of this.
我们就像是上帝
We're like gods.
就像是上帝啊
We're like gods!
真是你吗
Is that really you?
你那天走进店里后 我的生活从此就改变了
I got a completely different outlook on life after you came in.
我开始觉得 你就是我的守护天...
I started thinking you were my guardian ang...
天呐
My!
她没事吧
Is she okay?
我没看见她
I-I didn't see her.
她就突然闯到马路中♥央♥
You know, she just ran out into the middle of the street!
拜托 叫救护车
Please, call 911!
朱迪·弗莱利
Judi Forelli?
是你
You.
你怎么能让这种事发生
How could you let this happen?
什...
Wh...
剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表