剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表
争辩的无非就是物质问题
You guys are quibbling over material stuff, you know?
真是毫无意义
It's all so meaningless.
你们以为拿的是真枪 却依旧来射我们
You thought they were real guns and you still shot us.
对 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
殖民地时期的武器都有失精准
Colonial weapons were so inaccurate,
要是想错过谁 瞄准他就好
you only aimed at someone if you were trying to miss them.
没错
Right.
射出颜料的枪
Gun that shoots paint.
八辈子我都想不出...
Never in a million years would I..
天啊 我还是把枪放下吧
By Jiminy, I think I'll put this down.
我看不见了 我的眼睛
I can't see. I can't see.
你没错过多少美景
You're not missing much.
不过是天气明媚 牧场广阔
Just a beautiful field on a gorgeous day.
-看啊 云层中显现出了上帝的面庞 -在哪儿
- Look at it, see the face of God in that cloud. - u202dWhere?
我会去探望你的
I'll visit you.
求你别来
Don't.
美国摇滚乐队枪炮与玫瑰主唱
你看起来就像蘸了漂白剂的艾克索·罗斯You sort of look like if Axl Rose got dipped in bleach.
想去喝一杯吗
You want to grab a drink or something?
乐意至极
It would be my great pleasure to accept.
老朋友 我衷心地祝贺你
My good fellow, I congratulate you heartily.
我们不仅给这些傻孩子传授了智慧
For not only have we imparted wisdom of these pompkin whelps,
同时你也找到了人生挚爱
but you have found true love in the process.
行了吧 我们走
u202dYeah, all right, let's go.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
看来是... 还没洗澡呢
Still not bathing... I gather?
约会如何
How was the date?
盲目尝试现代性事的殖民地爷们 可真倒霉
Woe betide the Colonial man who ventures blindly into modern sexuality.
我对怪胎和爱哭鬼无感 但这家伙两者都是
I'm not into weirdos or criers, and this guy's both.
-我才不... -住嘴
- I'm not... - u202dD-don't speak.
给你 他的饰边衬衫
Here's his frilly shirt;
他手抖得连衣服都没法穿
he couldn't put it back on 'cause his hands were shaking.
谢谢
Well, thank you!
萨姆 振作起来
Sam. Gather yourself.
抬起头来 兄弟
Hold your head up high, brother.
还记得深海女巫的法术吗
Do you remember the hex of the sea hag
你连续四十天都无法说话
that left you mute for 40 days?
这不过是小巫见大巫
This but pales in comparison.
我们一起历经千难万险 老朋友
We have seen countless horrors together, my old friend.
这才是你
There he is.
我的老朋友 萨姆 又重振旗鼓了
There's my old chum, Sam, back in good spirits.
好了 两位 进袋子里来吧
All right, guys, back in the bag.
快点 你们在过去还有要事要办
Let's do this. You guys got some work to do in the past.
丹尼尔
Daniel,
在未来面对死亡
facing death in the future
让我感受到了从未有过的活力
made me feel more alive than I ever did in the past.
而我才刚加入星球健身俱乐部
And I just joined a Planet Fitness.
现在离开 太荒唐了
To leave now would be insane.
因此...
And so...
快跑
We run away!
-不 -拦住他们
- No! - u202dStop them!
为了「未来」
To the future!
等等 小黛
Deb, wait!
我只是想射中「大块头」的小腿
I was only going to get the big one with a calf shot.
这样他就会摔在「小个子」身上
He would have fallen on the little one.
我爱死你了
I love you so much.
抱歉 小姐 谢绝访客
I'm sorry, miss, no visitors.
-不不 我是家属 -她才不是
- No. It's okay. I'm family. - No, she's not.
克里斯 克里斯多夫 你醒了吗
u202dChris! Christopher, are you awake?
还是在睡觉
Are you sleeping?
丹来了吗
Is Dan with you?
没有 他怕你扔东西砸他
No, he... he was afraid that you'd throw something at him,
于是叫我替他来看你
so he sent me instead.
果然是个懦夫
Another coward move.
不 他害怕是因为他非常珍惜你们的友谊
No, he is only scared because he values your friendship so highly.
他毁了我的人生 我们根本不是朋友
He ruined my life. We're not friends.
从来都不是
We never were.
不 这不是你的真心话
No, you don't mean that.
当然是 我们只是碰巧凑在一块儿
I do. We were all thrown together by circumstance.
你们根本不了解我
You guys know nothing about me.
我生日是几号♥
When's my birthday?
-九月十一号♥ -什么 才不是
- September 11. - What? No.
是今天 今天是我生日
Today. Today is my birthday.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我们还是分道扬镳吧 对各自都好
I think it's best that we all just go our separate ways.
不再时空穿越
No more time travel.
不再探寻什么破历史问题了
No more stupid questions about history.
我们再也不要见到彼此了
Let's just never see each other ever again.
为了你能重见光明
Well, I hope, for the sake of your vision,
我还是希望我们能再见到彼此
that we do see each other again.
永别了 黛博拉
Good-bye, Deborah.
再见
Good-bye.
今日头条 一位九岁女童
Our top story, a nine-year-old girl
已卡在碰碰车里超过八十小时
enters her 80th hour stuck in a bumper car.
我的生日啊
Birthday!
剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表