剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表
the notorious black mobster from Harlem.
「粗暴」约翰逊 你就选了这么个名字吗
Bumpy Johnson? That's the name you're going with?
美国著名黑帮头目
对 而你是谋杀有限公♥司♥的巴格斯·西格尔Yes. And you're gonna be Bugsy Siegel from Murder, Inc.
他们会根据我们的声名
They should let us place a pretty big bet
让我们下巨注
based on our names and reputations.
小黛 你是巴格斯的女朋友维吉尼亚·希尔
Deb, you will be Bugsy's girlfriend, Virginia Hill.
不要
No.
你说「不要」是什么意思
What do you mean, no?
我不想只当个女朋友
I don't want to be just a girlfriend.
-我也想做黑帮 -好吧
- I want to be my own gangster. - Fine.
有个叫罗斯·杜兰特的拼贴画艺术家
There was a stickup artist by the name of Rose Durante...
她的绰号♥是「美女强盗」
they called her the Pretty Pants Bandit.
好的 我喜欢这个
Okay. I like it.
我是巴格斯·西格尔 明白吗
And I'm Bugsy Siegel! See?
我是罗斯·杜兰特
And I'm Rose Durante.
举起手来 明白吗
Stick 'em up! See?
答应我千万别这么说话 好吗
Please promise me you won't talk like that the whole trip.
-不会一直这样 -就大部分时间 杰克
- Not the whole trip. See? - u202dJust most of it, Jack!
这些人是没认出「粗暴」约翰逊吗
Do these people not recognize Bumpy Johnson?
你现在改名字还来得及
You know, there's still time to change the name.
我喜欢这个名字 我就要叫这个
I like the name. I'm keeping the name.
你是说你是「粗暴」约翰逊吗
Did I, uh, hear you say you're Bumpy Johnson?
对 你听得没错
Yeah. Yeah, you heard that.
我想赌一把大的
And I'm looking to lay down a big wager, too.
我听说你不会无缘无故离开哈莱姆啊
I heard you don't leave Harlem for nothin'.
你怎么不就在那儿下注呢
Why didn't you just place your bet there?
是啊 我为什么不那样做呢
Yeah, why didn't I do that?
因为 我是巴格斯·西格尔的朋友
Well... I'm friends with... Bugsy Siegel.
谁都知道巴格斯·西格尔没有朋友
Everybody knows Bugsy don't have no friends.
是吗
Really?
他们是那么传的吗
They say that?
我是美女强盗
I'm the Pretty Pants Bandit.
我从来没听说过这个名字
I've literally never heard those words before.
赶紧滚出去
Get the hell out of here.
大概我的冰淇淋梦要化了
I guess my ice cream dreams are melting away.
绰号♥「疤脸」 芝加哥黑♥手♥党♥头目 1920年代建立了芝加哥犯罪集团
我认识阿尔·卡彭I know Al Capone!
丹 你干什么
Dan, what are you doing?
没错
That's right.
我和阿尔·卡彭共事
I work with Al Capone.
十万美元 我赌辛辛那提红人队
And I'm looking to put 100 large on the Reds
会赢这次的世界大赛
to win the World Series.
-明白了吗 -我明白了
- See? - Yeah, I see.
敢靠这个名号♥招摇过市
I mean, throwing that name around
要是没点身份背景
without being able to back it up...
纯粹是找死
that'd be suicide.
我给你们记一下
I'll get you boys a marker.
丹尼尔 你太厉害了
Daniel, that was amazing.
这招很聪明 是吧 我刚意识到
Pretty smart, right? See, what I realized was
我们用的名字都是纽约的黑帮
we were using all the names of New York gangsters,
但我们在芝加哥啊
but, we're in Chicago...
我们只要用芝加哥黑帮的名字就行了
we need to just use the names of Chicago gangsters,
所以我就这么做了
so that's what I did.
我之所以把身份设定成纽约来的
The reason I wanted to be from New York
而 恰恰 不是芝加哥的
and, very specifically, not Chicago,
是因为这样我们就能避开我们装成的杀人狂
was so that we could avoid the homicidal maniacs we are lying about.
别这么生气 克里斯
Don't be salty, Chris,
就因为你的博士学位在这儿一无是处
just because your PhD means nothing here,
讲述以卡彭为首的黑帮与警♥察♥间的斗争
而我因为曾在有线电视上看过《铁面无私》and I know everything about this place and these people,
对这里的一切人事物都了如指掌
'cause I've seen The Untouchables once on cable.
你这是玩火
This is really dangerous.
克里斯 就算发生不测 我们还有时光机
Chris, if anything bad happens, we have a time machine.
我们挥挥手就能回到未来
We'll be like, "Bye..."
她说得对
She's right.
被抓包前 这里就是我们的黑♥手♥党♥训练营
Until then, this is basically Mafia fantasy camp.
谢了 「蜜糖卢」
Thank you, Sweet Lou.
卢·哈德森 美国已故职业篮球运动员
干了这杯
Drink up.
不不 我们不...
N-no. We didn't...
你们是卡彭的人
You're with Capone.
你们在这里费用全免
You don't have to pay for anything.
我们会爱上这里的
I... think we're gonna like it here.
大家好啊
How's everybody doing?
哥来给你们露一手
Watch me for the changes.
尽量跟上我的节奏 好吧
And try to keep up, okay?
神啊
Oh, God.
这是《蚂蚁行军》[儿歌♥]吗
Is this "Ants Marching"?
想来你也不知道
I guess you wouldn't know.
布莱恩 我是你表哥特罗伊
Brian. It's your cousin Troy.
你说什么
What?
我是特罗伊 特罗伊啊
Troy! Troy!
不是 特罗伊
Nah! Troy!
算了 我本想跟你说说新曲子...
Never mind! Forget it! I was gonna tell you about this new sound...
不 我是特罗伊
No, I'm Troy!
爽爆了吧
What, now?
完美
All right.
此曲只应天上有啊
Big slam!
你真没看过《回到未来》吗
Are you serious you've never seen Back to the Future?
没有 别再问人家了
Nope. Stop asking me.
为债务清零干杯
Here's to being debt-free. u202d
祝酒词能不能说得有点创意
Do something exciting with your toast opportunity...
我们可是「时空穿梭者」
we're traveling in time.
为挣大钱干杯
To winning!
为「挣大钱」干杯
To #winning.
为虎血干杯
To tiger blood.
虽然我们找到的可能只是艾滋病毒血液
Which I guess we found out is just AIDS blood.
-为「挣大钱」干杯 -为「挣大钱」干杯
- So, to winning! - To winning. u202d
为「挣大钱买♥♥下冰激凌店」干杯
To winning money to buy an ice cream parlor.
利用作弊的世界职业棒球锦标赛赚大钱
With our bet on a crooked World Series.
干杯
Clink.
小黛 我...
Deb, I...
我给你买♥♥了件小礼物
I got you this.
这只是件小纪念品 表达我对你的爱意
It's just a little memento from... me to you
以此铭记这次旅行
to remember the trip.
丹尼尔 这太美了
Daniel, it's wonderful.
丹尼尔... 从来没有人送过我礼物
Daniel... no one's ever given me something before.
我何德何能 得到了你的爱意
What did I do to deserve this?
因为你是你啊
You're you.
看看里面的雪花
Look at the snow.
趣味小科普
Interesting fact.
里面不是雪花 是小闪片
That's not snow, it's glitter.
他们往水中注入甘油 增加粘度
And they add glycerin to the water to increase viscosity.
就你知道得多
Thanks.
「真谢谢你」替我们着想
Thank you for keeping us all safe.
我们要是以为里面是真正的雪花
I think we all would have freaked out
肯定都会吓尿的
if we thought that that was real snow in there.
打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
你们真是阿尔·卡彭的手下吗
Is it true you guys work for Al Capone?
与其说是阿尔·卡彭的「手下」
Less like work for Al Capone;
不如说是他的「合作伙伴」
more like work with Al Capone.
说得对 是种平等的合作伙伴关系
Yeah, yeah, it's like an equal partnership.
懂了吧 小子
See, buster? u202d
滚犊子 你们这帮兔崽子
Scram, you crumbug!
滚出去
Get out of here!
抱歉 我该知道的
My apologies. I should've known.
毕竟 我就是阿尔·卡彭
After all, I am Al Capone.
卡彭先生 请允许我先道个歉
Mr. Capone, let me start by saying we are really, really sorry.
希望我们没有冒犯到您
I hope we didn't offend you at all. u202d
我们马上就走
We'll just leave.
你想要这个雪景球吗
Would you like this snow globe?
-不是吧 -趣味小科普
- Really? - Interesting fact.
你以为里面只是普通的水吗
If you think that's regular water in there,
剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表