剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
时间过得快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on,
快点到5点 快点到5点
Come on, come on come on, come on, come on...
到了
Yes!
您好 我是历史学院的克里斯·帕里什教授
Hi. professor Chris Parrish, History Department.
怎么了 我知道你是谁
Yeah? I know who you are.
我们见过十次吧
We've met, like, ten times.
我的教室闷热无比
Look, my classroom is sweltering
我留过几次言 要求把温度调低
and I've left several messages about turning down the heat.
抱歉 我很想帮你 朋友
I'm sorry, I'd love to help you out here, pal,
但是 到五点下班了
But, it's five o'clock.
才三点钟
It's three o'clock.
时钟显示五点
That clock is five.
你把表播快了
You set that clock forward.
几点可不是你说了算
It's not whatever time you say it is.
还真由我说了算
It kinda is.
那好
Well,
不调低温度 我就让你卷铺盖滚蛋
turn down the heat or I'm gonna have you fired.
你尽一试 老兄 想炒我的人一个也没成功
Go ahead, pal. A lot of people have tried.
好吧 咱们周一见 我得出趟远门
Anyway, I'm gonna see you Monday.I got travel plans.
就这样 再见
Okay. Bye.
「我是个很牛的历史教授
"I'm a big-time history professor.
我要让你卷铺盖滚蛋
I'm gonna have you fired.
你不觉得我教室太热了吗」
Do you think my classroom is a little too hot?"
这我哪知道 跟我有一毛钱关系么
I don't know, I have no opinion on the matter!
莱克星顿镇
建于1713年 人口31,300人
因打响美国独♥立♥战争的第一枪而闻名
莱克星顿镇
建于1713年 人口768人
你进城来 我真高兴
I'm so glad that you were in town.
这是我过得最开心的收获节I've never had that much fun at the harvest festival.
该节日由英国殖民者传入美洲大♥陆♥ 成为当地的「感恩节」
黛博拉 我真是迷上收获了
Deborah, I am, like, obsessed with the harvest.
能再教教我
Will you show me
你刚才教大家跳的那种舞蹈吗
how to do that dance you taught everyone?
你是说「巴特曼」
"The bartman"?
非常简单
It's so simple.
只要这样 向后 向前
It's just... back, front.
就像「巴特曼」那样
Do "The Bartman."
出自《辛普森一家》 1989年福克斯公♥司♥出品动画
别动
Halt!
-谁在那里 -没动 听您的
- Who goes there? - Halt to you, good sirs.
不 他们是英国士兵
No, they're British soldiers.
好吧 我来处理
Okay. I'll handle this.
兄弟们 咱们聊聊
Let's talk bro to bro.
你最好找个好借口 不然我立刻杀了你
Give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now.
我们有火腿
We have ham.
上帝啊
My God.
我从未亲眼见过
I've never seen one in person.
太美了
It's beautiful.
我们走 你快点
Let's go! come on, you.
那些士兵闯进来 偷走了女人最好的火腿
Those soldiers come in, steal a woman's best ham.
这个世界乱套了
This world's gone crazy.
那些英国士兵什么时候来的
When did those British soldiers get here?
昨晚
Last night.
昨晚 没有人骑着马到处转
Last night? And no one rode around on a horse
大叫着 "英国人来啦 英国人来啦"
screaming, "the British are coming, The British are coming"?
此处是保罗·列维尔的事迹
他在莱克星顿和康科德战役前夜 警告殖民地民兵 英军即将来袭
此人为女主的父亲
-没有 -没有吗
- No. - No?
那... 国王呢
What about-- what about the King?
人们痛恨国王吧
People hate the King, right?
上一次我来这里时 大家都在谈论
Last time I was here,everyone was talking about, like,
「美国独♥立♥战争」 想起来了吗
an "American Revolution." Does that ring a bell?
所以我才这么爱你啊
This is why I love you.
除了你 还有谁会和女人谈政♥治♥啊
Who else would talk politics with a woman?
黛博拉 我得走了 我...
Deborah, I have to go. I...
我想我要去修复一些非常重要的东西
I think I need to fix something very important.
你总要去的地方是哪里啊
Where is it that you always go?
去往无限之地
To infinity...
去往超越极限之地 亲爱的再会
to infinity and beyond. Byesies.
亲爱的再会
Byesies.
他真是个极富魅力又神秘的男子
What an amazing, mysterious man.
制♥造♥历史
第一季 第一集
你在吃什么
What are you eating?
鱼加薯条
Fish and chips.
鱼加薯条
Fish and chips?
那是英国人吃的
That's what British people eat.
这下坏了
Oh, my God.
约翰·汉考克展现出了极大的勇气 且听我道来
John Hancock showed an incredible amount of bravery. How?
在《独♥立♥宣言》上
Signing his name that big
把自己的签名写的那么大
on the Declaration of Independence.
那签名的大小相当于
It would be like using your own name
把你的名字占满网络留言区
in an internet comments section.
历史不是由杰出人物创造的
History isn't made by remarkable people.
而是由平凡人创造的
It's made by unremarkable people
因为他们做了不寻常的事
doing remarkable things.
你们今日将如何创造历史
How are you going to make history today?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
克里斯
Chris.
克里斯
Chris!
我想问关于马萨诸塞州殖民地的问题
I have questions about colonial Massachusetts.
十万火急
It's urgent.
你十万火急地要问
You have urgent questions
关于马萨诸塞州殖民地的问题
about colonial Massachusetts?
没错
Yes!
那么 如果保罗·列维尔
So, what would've happened
从来没有骑马报信 事情会怎么样
if Paul Revere never took his ride?
骑马报信本可以让殖民地民兵
The ride would allow the Colonists
打英国人个措手不及
to Surprise the British.
茶
Tea.
不是咖啡 而是茶
Not coffee, tea.
你得马上跟我回家
You have to come to my house right now!
可是我太忙了
But I'm, like, so busy.
我要给你看些古董
I have artifacts that you need to see.
是一些殖民地期间的物品
It's a bunch of Colonial stuff.
肯定会惊得你花枝烂颤
You're gonna flip your wig.
东西全都在车♥库♥里了
Everything's in the garage.
我才不要进你家车♥库♥
I'm not going in your garage!
你厨台上有一堆死掉的松鼠
You got a pile of dead squirrels on your counter.
那些是我女朋友给我的礼物
Those were a gift from my girlfriend.
我可以跟你去车♥库♥
Look, I'll go in your garage,
但你得给我把刀 我才会跟你去
but only if you give me a knife,
因为你要是敢打我主意 我就捅死你
'cause if you try anything, I am gonna stab you.
都依你
Fair enough.
准备好被闪瞎双眼吧
Prepare to have your mind blown.
一个大旅行袋吗
A really big duffel bag?
这可是个时光机
It's a time machine.
我每周末都会穿越到过去
I go to the past every weekend.
有时是周二
Sometimes on Tuesdays.
来吧 进来吧
Get in. I'll zip you up.
不要 休想
Never. No.
为什么呢
Why not?
一个大男人在车♥库♥里 钻进行李袋
What story starts with a guy getting in a duffel bag
能有啥好下场 丹
in a garage and has a happy ending, Dan?
我们就有啊
Our story!
现在就书写历史啊
The one that begins right now!
听着
Look...
美国革命战争被破坏了
Something screwed up the american revolution.
你肯定意识到了吧
You must have seen the changes.
什么改变啊
Uh, what changes?
孩子们吃炸鱼加薯条
The kid eating fish and chips.
星巴克推销茶饮
Starbucks has advertisements for tea!
好吧 你多半有病
剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表