剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表
她活生生地站在那儿
She's alive and right there.
确实是
So she is.
你个骗子
You're a liar.
亏我还把我最爱的假发借给你
After I loaned you my favorite wig.
我再也不相信「假发」就是天了
I have to stop trusting wigs.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我也很高兴再见到你 父亲
I'm happy to see you too, father.
你又可以给我洗衣服了
Now, you can do my laundry.
还有... 帽子
And... the chapeau.
我靠 我爸是个混♥蛋♥
Wow. My dad was kind of a jerk,
但我没想到还有更混♥蛋♥的爹
but that was the meanest thing I've ever seen.
别理他了 我们很快就会穿越到未来
Forget him. Soon we'll be in the future
开始我们的新生活
starting our lives together,
他说什么都不会改变这一点
and nothing that he can say will ever change that.
你们搞什么啊
What are you doing?
我本该重新发起美国独♥立♥战争
I'm supposed to be fixing the American Revolution
你们本该待在未来啊
and you are supposed to be in the future. u202d
你想知道我们为何而来吗 兄弟
You want to know what we're doing, pal?
-我们来救你啊 -那是我吗
- We're saving your life. - That's me?
我是怎么死的
Wait... how do I die?
雕像后面的解说是
There's a plaque on the back that says
你同时被两颗炮弹砸中了
that you were hit by two cannonballs at the same time.
是这样啊
Wow, so...
我们死于莱克星顿战役
I died at the Battle of Lexington.
实际上 你是死于莱克星顿战役后的一天
Actually, you died the day after the Battle of Lexington.
你吃核桃卡着了 卡死了
You choke on a walnut.
英国人在这里 殖民地民兵在这里
British are here and the Colonists are here.
-我们得让他们开战 -很简单
- And we need to draw them into battle. u202d- Easy.
我们让乔治·华盛顿给军队写封信
We tell George Washington to write a letter to the troops
1775年至1783年美国独♥立♥战争时任大♥陆♥军的总司令
美国开国元勋 美国首任总统
命令他们去...
instructing them to...
你指我♥干♥什么
Why are you pointing at me?
我在集思广益啊 你没参与过这种事吗
I'm brainstorming. Haven't you ever brainstormed before?
就是一个人提出一个想法
One guy starts the idea.
另一个人...
The other guy...
说完这个想法吗
Finishes the idea?
对 这么说你集思广益过啊
Okay, yeah, so you've brainstormed before.
丹 你现在别帮忙
Dan, the most helpful thing you can do right now,
就是帮大忙了
stop helping.
啥 你以为我是假的主角吗
What? Well, where do I fit?
我能帮上好多忙呢
I have so much to offer this team!
哥胸怀天下
I got a ton of heart,
技能点满满
an abundance of skill,
等战争打响
and when the battle is going,
我就是战场上的「英雄担当」
I'm a full-blown berserker.
我做出决定了
I've made a decision.
我不要给我父亲洗衣服了
I'm not going to wash my father's clothes.
好样的 见识到未来以后
Get it, girl. u202dAfter seeing the future,
我无法再忍♥受这个时代的偏见了
the bigotry of this time is too hard to ignore.
你就在未来待了三秒钟啊
You were there, like, three seconds.
人艰不拆
You're being very judgey.
我看到了「薄荷派翠莎」的包装纸后
After seeing that Peppermint Patricia wrapper,
我了解到一个可以融合两种独♥立♥口味的社会
I knew that any society that could mix two separate flavors,
比如薄荷和巧克力
like mint and chocolate,
其思想开放程度要远远超过我的认知范围
is more open-minded than I could ever fathom.
我们必须发起这次革命
We must start this revolution
让未来的女性们感受到
so that the women of the future
我在那几秒中感受到的自♥由♥
can feel the freedom that I felt in those brief moments.
你会再次拥抱自♥由♥ 亲爱的
You'll feel that feeling again, my love.
我保证
I promise.
丹尼尔
Oh, Daniel.
两位
Guys.
别秀恩爱了
Guys. Guys, hey!
美国人自古以来有个弱点
One thing has always been true about Americans, huh?
抢他们的枪就跟要他们的命一样
They freak out if you try and take their guns.
所以我们就让英国人来抢这些民兵的枪吧
So... let's try and make the British take the Colonists' guns.
说得对... 我没听懂
Right. I... you just lost me.
这些民兵们就会奋起反抗 发起革命战争啊
So the Colonists will freak out and start the Revolution.
你这么说 我就懂了
Okay, yes. I'm back on board.
我骑马去波士顿的外区
Oh, I'll ride from Boston to the outer boroughs
警告那些殖民地的同胞们
to warn my fellow Colonists.
我会穿上我父亲的外衣
I'll wear my father's clothes,
他们就会以为我是个男人 从而相信我的话了
so they think I'm a man and believe me.
-我上过这样的当 -太好了
- I've fallen for stuff like that. - Perfect.
你告诉那些殖民地的民兵们保护好枪♥支♥
So, you tell the Colonists to defend their guns,
我们想办法让英国人来抢那些枪
and we'll make sure that the British are coming for them.
好
All right.
我这人一般想不到什么妙招
See, I don't always have the idea,
但大部分时候 我总能启发别人想到妙招
but a lot of times I have the idea that gets us to the idea.
大家集思广益 表现都非常棒
Great brainstorming, everyone.
-你实在太出色了 -这还不算啥呢
- You're just so wonderful. - Oh, you have no idea.
我救了一命 我很厉害吧
Hey, pretty cool how I saved your life, huh?
嗯 而我都谢了你八百回了
Yeah, and I already thanked you for it like nine times.
是 但我救了一命啊
Yeah, but I mean, I saved your life.
那你很棒哦 但我们现在
Oh, my God, that is so great, but maybe right now
还是把心思放在革命上吧
we just focus on the Revolution.
好 没问题
Very cool. Very cool.
我还是不太明白 我这满满的技能点要如何发挥
Still not clear on how we're gonna use the berserker in all this.
你小时候
When you were a kid,
你父母跟你玩过「沉默游戏」吗
did your parents ever play the quiet game with you?
-玩过 我老是输 -好吧
- Yeah, I sucked at it. - Okay, well,
让你赢的机会终于来了 兄弟
here's your chance to redeem yourself, buddy.
等我们被抓以后 你啊
When we get captured, you?
就给我闭嘴
Just shut up.
-闭嘴 -克里斯 别这么损了
- Shut up. - Oh, Chris, don't be nasty.
你们好
Hello.
跟我们走吧
Will you come with us, please?
戴维 这些人是谁
Davey, who are these men?
我们在营地外发现了他们 长官
We found them outside the camp, sir.
他们说他们是英国派去的奸细
They say they're spies for the crown.
是吗
Is that so?
陆军中校 弗朗西斯·史密斯Lieutenant Colonel Francis Smith,
莱克星顿战役英军的军队指挥官
很荣幸见到您
it is an honor to meet you.
你是谁啊
And who, exactly, are you?
我叫杰森·伯恩My name's Jason Bourne.
《谍影重重》男主角 马特·达蒙主演
政♥府♥将我训练成了一个冷血杀手
The government made me the perfect killing machine,
而后我成为了被追杀目标
till I became the target.
《谍影重重》台词
别贱了
Stop it.
你是怎么找到我们军营位置的
u202dHow did you know where to find our camp?
盖奇将军让我们在殖民地那里当卧底
General Gage had us undercover with the Colonists,
托马斯·盖奇 独♥立♥战争时期英国♥军♥队的军事总指挥
试图抓捕美国民兵而点燃了莱克星顿与康科德的战役
我们如今向你汇报
and now we're reporting to you.
盖奇将军
General Gage?
没人通知我啊
Well, nobody told me.
盖奇总是这样吧
Well, that's classic Gage, isn't it?
他最近有些失控啊
He's... out of control lately.
-你们有事汇报 -没错
- And you have something to report? - We do.
殖民地的民兵们在莱克星顿郊外的一间谷仓里储备了枪♥支♥
The Colonists are stockpiling guns in a barn outside of Lexington.
枪♥支♥
Guns.
有多少
How many guns?
-几千支 -一百万支
- Like a thousand. - Like a million.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
美国人怎么就这么爱枪啊
What is their obsession with guns?
他们说这是为了自卫They say they're for self-defense.
好吧 如果这是真的
All right, but if that's true,
那要那么多干什么
then why have so many?
这让我感觉他们是想用来对抗我们
It makes me think they intend to use them against us.
我听说他们声称是为了打猎I've heard claims they're for hunting.
皆为讽刺美国人不上缴枪♥支♥的理由
打猎用弓箭吧
Bows and arrows are for hunting.
每分钟都有一把火枪射出一颗子弹
A musket fires a bullet a minute.
剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表