剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表
You dummy!
你真以为我会杀了克里斯吗
You think I'd really kill Chris?
他是我最好的朋友啊
He's, like, my best friend.
而你只能在我的好友榜上排第三
You're, like, my third best friend.
抱歉 阿尔
Sorry, Al.
动手吧
Do it.
阿尔
Al?
你的新枪好像坏了
I think your new gun is broken.
-没想到吧 -可恶
- Checkmate! - u202dFart!
我做这种「忠诚度测试」的前五次
You know, the first five times I tried this loyalty test,
我都中枪了
I got shot.
之后我意识到 根本没必要装子弹
Then I realized, I don't have to put any bullets in there.
只要他们扣动扳机 我就知道他们是否忠于我
I know if they're loyal if they pull the trigger.
现在我心里有答案了
And I have my answer now.
你进保险库里去 一会儿再收拾你
You, get in the vault... I'll deal with you later.
我竟然傻乎乎地相信了你
Glad I trusted my buddy.
「我们一笑泯恩仇嘛」
Fuhgettaboutit.
-你背叛了我 -阿尔 「阿尔乖乖」
- You betrayed me. - Al, Allie-boy.
此门通往阿尔·卡彭的保险库
Now, this is the door to Al Capone's vault,
那以「空无一物」而闻名
which was famously found completely empty.
大家好
Hi.
再见
Bye.
我幽默风趣无人能敌
I'm interesting!
单簧管帅爆了
And the clarinet is awesome!
而且历史非常重要
And history matters!
你怎么从保险库里出来的
How did you get out of the vault?
我是「蝙蝠侠」
I'm Batman.
没听说过
I don't know who that is.
你听见有人喊「历史非常重要」了吗
Did somebody just yell, "history matters"?
我什么也没听见
I didn't hear anything.
但我听见了 我得去看看怎么回事
No, I-I heard something. I'm gonna go check it out.
-玫 等等 -你给我松手
- Mae, wait. - Get your mitts off me.
看看我们 像男人一样在打架
Look at us, fighting like men.
比他们还勇猛
Better than men.
我们打架的实力突飞猛进
We're making great strides.
去死吧
Lights out.
放下武器 没人能伤害我的宝贝
u202dDrop it. No one hurts my baby.
玫 你这是干什么
Mae, what are you doing?
阿尔 上周我还盼着你赶紧死
Al, last week I wished you were dead.
但现在 我们不仅是人生伴侣
But this week, we're not just partners in life,
更是犯罪同伙
we're partners in crime.
犯罪就包含在生活之中了
Yeah, life includes crime.
-别拿枪指着我 快对准他们 -好的
- Don't point the gun at me. Point it at them. - u202dYeah.
别做梦了
Excuse me!
没人能欺负我的人生伴侣 特指「丹」
No one messes with my partner in life, meaning Dan.
丹 我来了 抱歉 克里斯
Hi, Dan. I'm sorry, Chris.
-放下 -不 你放下
- Drop it. - No, you drop it.
-不 你放下 -你放下
- No, you drop it. - You drop it.
-快放下 -你放下
- Drop it. - Drop it.
-你放下好不好 -听话 小黛 快放下
- Please drop it. Please? - Come on, Deb, drop it.
放下吧
Please drop it.
你那婆娘不会开枪的 她才没那胆子
Your broad ain't gonna shoot. She don't got the guts.
来吧 我怎么教你的
Do the thing. Do the thing I taught you.
跟我的子弹打声招呼吧
Say hello to my little friend.
就是因为这样 才穿越时空
This is why we time-travel.
为了现在这样的酷炫时刻
Moments like this. So awesome.
好吧 你们赢了
Okay, you guys got us.
打开保险库
Open the vault.
如果我一定要被夺走一切
You know, if someone was gonna rob me blind,
我倒庆幸是你 丹
I'm glad it was you, Dan.
阿尔 听我说
Al, I'm telling you,
还记得我跟你说过的那些「教父」的事吗
you remember all that Godfather stuff that we talked about,
黑帮会发扬光大的
and the Mafia will be huge.
到那时 你根本看不上我抢走的这些钱
You won't even need the money I took from you.
你教了阿尔·卡彭怎么壮大黑帮吗
You taught Al Capone how to do the Mafia?
再见了 玫 再见
Bye-bye, Mae. Bye. Bye.
阿尔 再会了
Al, later, skater.
太好了
Yes, yes, yes.
我们回来了 并且满载而归
We are back, and we got the money still.
我们现在能买♥♥下冰淇淋店了
Now we can buy the ice cream parlor.
最重要的是 我们拯救了阿尔和玫的婚姻
And most importantly, we saved Al and Mae Capone's marriage.
当然了 这事最重要了
Absolutely, that was our number one priority.
这根本不重要
That never mattered at all.
我兜里的三明治过期一百年了 太恶心了
Gross, there's a sandwich in my pocket that's, like, 100 years old now.
剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表