剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表
all that matters is how everyone feels,
此刻 萨姆·亚当斯很难过
and right now Sam Adams feels bad.
你鼻子怎么了
What's happening to your nose?
不知道
I don't know.
也许是吸毒吸多了
Probably the coke.
我朋友难过 我心里也难受
Makes me sad that my friend is sad.
我没哭
I'm not crying.
我朋友如此有同情心 我很感动
I am touched by the sympathy from my friend.
我也没哭
I am also not crying.
黛博拉 你对情感的解释
Deborah, your knowledge of feelings
改变了我对世界的看法
has changed my entire perspective on the world.
还是没哭啦
Still not crying.
这个时候 你就不用说了
You don't even have to say it at this point.
很显然
It's perfectly clear
我们俩都没哭
that neither one of us is crying.
喂
Hello.
好消息
Glorious news.
我找到汉考克和亚当斯了
I found Hancock and Adams,
他们同意回到1775年了
and they've agreed to go back to 1775.
代我向丹问好
Tell Dan I say hi.
太棒了 小黛
That is awesome, Deb.
你说得对 我可以自己做主
You're right. I didn't need permission.
你忙些什么呢
So, what's new with you?
没什么啊
Not much.
代我向丹问好
Tell Dan I say hi.
来吧 说吧
Go on and do it.
就是个简单的要求
It's a simple request.
真好 我们稍后见
Splendid. Well, we will see you soon.
亲爱的再会
Byesies.
亲爱的再会
Byesies.
你搞什么 小黛
What the hell, Deb?
小黛
Deb.
你带他们来干什么啊
Why'd you bring them here?
我不想再搭理这俩混♥蛋♥了
I have no interest in these jerks anymore.
他们有话跟你说
They have something they'd like to tell you.
克里斯 我们现在理解了
Chris, we understand you now.
你是一个人类
You are a person,
而人都有情感
and people have feelings.
做事之前
Before doing something,
应该先问自己
we should ask ourselves,
这样做会让克里斯伤心吗
will this hurt Chris' feelings?
这会害克里斯双眼失明吗
Or will this leave Chris blind in both eyes?
你们要是早点这么明事理就好了
Yeah, I wish you would've learned that one sooner.
都是小黛的功劳
It was all Deb.
她真是个智者
She's a real whiz.
比丹聪明多了
Much better than Dan.
她教会了我怎么使用叉子
She taught me how to use a fork.
好吧
Okay.
我不知道这事
I didn't know about that.
这让我有点伤心
That is hurting my feelings.
我听进去了
I'm hearing you,
我想让你感觉好受些
and I want you to feel better,
所以我建议大家都来一份圣代
so I am suggesting that we all have a sundae.
那样会让我很开心
That would make me happy.
克里斯
Chris...
问一下你的意见
checking in with you here.
圣代可以吗
Sundae?
当然
Sure.
店里来了一批新的蓝姆葡萄冰淇淋
I have a new batch of rum raisin.
就在冷库里
It's in the freezer.
你去拿 我看着他们
If you go get it, I'll keep an eye on them,
因为他们脑子不正常
because they're insane.
你介意去拿一下吗 克里斯
Would you mind doing that, Chris?
赶紧吧
Hurry up now.
我很期待来点蓝姆葡萄冰淇淋啊
I'm excited to have some yummy, rummy raisin in my tummy.
你没有马上起身去拿
It's a little passive of you
态度有些让人不满哦
to not get up and get it, Chris.
我感觉你很愤怒 克里斯
Feel a lot of anger coming off of you, Chris,
但你都憋在心里面
but you're not expressing yourself.
将愤怒都投射在我们身上了
You're projecting your anger onto us, Chris,
-这对我们不公平 -不公平 克里斯
- and that's not fair. - It's not fair, Chris.
不公平 克里斯
It's not fair, Chris.
好吧
Okay.
我的妈呀
My God.
我没想让你以这种方式发现的
This is not the way I wanted to deliver this news.
你眼罩摘下来了啊
You got your bandages off.
天呐
My.
这是什么情况
What is this?
发生什么事了
What happened?
我去找科贝尔了
I went to Cobell,
我跟他说 如果他让你复职
and I told him I'd take him anywhere in history
我就带他穿越到任何时代
if he gave you your job back,
所以他跟我一起进了袋子里
so he got in the bag with me,
然后心脏病发 死掉了
and then he had a heart attack and died.
那怎么这么多个版本啊
But why are there so many?
我不停穿越到过去
I kept going back in time
想阻止此事发生
to try to stop it from happening,
但他一见到我就死
but it kept happening.
还有活着的科贝尔版本了吗
Are there any living T.A. Cobells?
没有了
No, there are not.
塞内卡人说死亡只是人离开了母星而已
Seneca said that death is mere relocation.
这种想法好正能量啊
That's a nice way to look at it.
那就把这些尸体都扔掉吧
So, let's toss these guys in a Dumpster.
什么 不行 科贝尔博士对我非常重要
What? No. Dr. Cobell was everything to me.
必须他办一场体面的葬礼
He deserves a proper burial.
那我们怎么办
What are we gonna do,
带着六具一样的尸体去殡仪馆吗
walk six identical bodies into a funeral home?
天呐 我们要坐牢了
My God, we're gonna go to jail.
首先毁尸灭迹 都剁碎了吧
First things first, let's start chopping these bodies up.
不准剁
No chopping.
为什么要剁
Why chop them
可以让气球带走他们啊
when they could be carried away with balloons?
他说得对
He's right.
没人会想到尸体飘在天空中
No one ever thinks to check the sky.
也许问题不是哪里下葬
Maybe it's not about where we bury them
而是何时下葬
but when we bury them.
克里斯 为了得到你永远的宽恕
Chris, in exchange for your eternal forgiveness,
你可以将死去的导师埋于我在1775年的家
you may bury your dead mentors on my property in 1775.
但是 约翰
But, John,
那样泳池就没法建了啊
not where the pool was going to go?
没错 萨姆
Yes, Sam.
因为小黛的思想工作到位
Because of Deb's lesson,
我将为朋友放弃建泳池 克里斯
I will forgo my pool for our friend, Chris.
同理之心 怜悯之心
Empathy. Compassion.
这才是约翰逊·汉莫考克现在的标配
That is who Jonathan Hammercock is.
我的欢乐夏日游幻灭了
Well, there goes my summer.
这是最后一具了
That's the last of it.
最后一具科贝尔
The last Cobell.
我准备了几句话
I've prepared a few words.
你什么时候准备的
When did you have time to do that?
我比你挖得多吗
Was I shoveling more than you?
我感觉我出的力更多
I feel like I was shoveling more than you.
-丹 -抱歉
- Dan. - Sorry.
科贝尔博士
Dr. Cobell...
一日为师 终生为父
you were much more than a mentor to me.
我被只重视橄榄球运动员的学校
After being ostracized for my intellect at a high school
排斥以后
that only rewarded football players,
你让我明白了课堂就是我的竞技场
you showed me that the classroom is my football stadium...
而我总是课堂上的明星
and I'm always on that Jumbotron.
阿门
Amen.
你教会了我知识
剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表