剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表
-喻示了 -对 也是
- It's implied. - Yes, of course.
那茄泥酱呢
What about baba ghanoush?
所有蘸酱都不行
All dips.
好 上帝 有道理
Yes, Lord. That makes sense.
耍他们太好玩了
That's a sick prank.
让我也来开心一下 我今天很糟心
Let me try. I've had a sad day.
混♥蛋♥们 还是我 上帝
Buttholes, this is God again.
学虫子给我看看
Do the worm.
那是什么
W-What is that?
上帝 你解释一下怎么做
Yes. Describe it to me, Lord,
我就学着做
and I will do it for you.
就像虫子那样在地上滚来滚去
It's like when you flop around on the ground like a worm.
-好 -早该想到了
- Okay. - Of course. u202dOkay.
我们太蠢了 上帝
We're so stupid, God.
你这么一说 就很明了啊
It's so obvious now that you say it.
这样像吗
Floppy like this.
他们努力学虫子呢
Look, they're trying to do it.
学得真卖♥♥力 太好笑了
They're making the attempt. It's so funny.
太...
It's so...
我们学得像...
Are we doing it good for...?
上帝之声来自这个小玩意儿
God's voice was emanating from this device.
上面写着「中国制♥造♥」
It says "Made in China."
但上帝是「天堂制♥造♥」
But God was made in heaven,
当然天堂也是上帝造出来的
which God also made.
而且 众所周知
And of course, as we all know,
上帝诞生于四维空间
God hatched from a tesseract egg.
我们朝拜的是上帝在这个时空投射的影像而已
And we worshipped his projection in our space, the dodecahedron.
克里斯耍了我们
Chris has betrayed us.
再出走一次如何 我亲爱的伙伴
Once more into the breach, my friend?
赞成
Aye.
你们在别地儿根本听不到这种事
An interesting fact you won't hear anywhere else.
约翰·汉考克曾加入过乐队
John Hancock was in a band,
而且水平很菜
and they stunk.
这个男人不是「上帝」
This man is not God.
别来给我捣乱啊
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你们怎么找回这里的
How did you find your way back here?
我们生活在这座城市里 你个小笨蛋
We are from this town, you dumbass.
我是约翰·汉考克
I am John Hancock
我绝不容忍♥这种行为
and I will not stand for this.
抱歉 学生们 显然他们脑子有病
Sorry, kids. Clearly they're insane. u202d
克里斯 我们情深似海 志趣相投
We had the most sacred bond of man, Chris.
我们睡过一张床
We shared a bed.
而你还想控制我身体的排泄功能
And you tried to control my excretory functions.
不是那样
Not true.
-出去 -不要
- Get out. - No!
我们拥有集♥会♥自♥由♥的权利
We have freedom of assembly.
我们选择集聚在这里
And we choose to assemble here,
你个糊涂的小杂种
you beetle-headed cur.
从专♥制♥中解放出来
Freedom from tyranny.
逃出克里斯的「魔爪」
Freedom from Chris.
谁想离开这里
Who wishes to ditch out
跟我们一起呼吸自♥由♥的空气
and come sun themselves nude with us?
赞成
Aye!
我们走 我们走
To the quad, to the quad.
「真好」 你们俩都来了
Good. You're both here.
克里斯 你保证过你特殊的「性癖好」
Chris, you promised none of your Fifty Shades of Grey stuff
不会影响到课堂
would make its way into the classroom.
让我解释一下
Let me explain.
你加入了「殖民时期性♥爱♥邪教」吗
You're in a Colonial sex cult?
是啊
Sure.
我对此很感兴趣 但这里是学校
I'm intrigued by it, but this is a school.
终身教职 你是彻底没戏了
Tenure is off the table for you.
你得上一堂「性教育」课 改造一下思想
You'll have to take a sex sensitivity course at the college.
-什么 -信我
- What? - And trust me,
这门考试可容易挂科了
the tests are difficult.
别这样对我 拜托了
Please, don't do this, huh?
你们知道我多努力工作
You know how hard I work.
你们见过我多么上进 多么努力
You've seen how hard I work.
我对你很失望 克里斯
I'm very disappointed in you, Chris.
你不会有事的 「小变♥态♥」
You're gonna be okay, pervert.
我打算把店名改为「列维尔家冰淇淋店」
I'm going to call it Revere's,
「查德威克家」冰淇淋店
卖♥♥点就是我手工做的冰淇淋
and the hook is that it's ice cream that I made.
我的风格 黛博拉
Me. Deborah.
真棒真棒 你真棒
That's amazing, you're amazing.
你们俩还有话要说吗
Well, do you two have anything to say for yourselves?
确实有话要说
We certainly do.
-不用太感谢我们 -什么
- You're welcome. u202d- What?
你们今天毁了我的前程啊
You tanked my career today.
我们毁掉旧的你
We broke you down
才能激活新的你啊
so that we can build you back up.
你现在就是个娇气的小宝宝
You are a tiny little baby boy right now.
你记得你说过你需要我们的帮助吗
Do you recall when you said you needed our help?
我们就是这样帮你的
Well, this is how we do it.
就是这么帮你的
This is how we do it.
好吧 那你们什么时候激活新的我啊
Okay. So, when do you build me back up?
也许明天吧
Possibly tomorrow.
但也许你已经被激活了
Though perhaps it's already happened.
宝宝心里苦 来点甜品求安慰
Give me something so I'm not sad.
来三份吧
Make that three.
我们心里也很苦
We're sad, too.
剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表