剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表
You nurtured my knowledge
在我身上看到了别人看不到的潜力
and saw potential in me when no one else did.
发表了吗
Is it published?!
我们都教历史
We both taught history,
但你让我意识到
but you made me realize
历史能让我学到多少东西
how much history can teach me.
历史
History.
永别了 导师
Good-bye, mentor.
告解神父
Father confessor.
偶像
Idol.
学士
Scholar.
朋友
Friend.
TA·科贝尔
T.A. Cobell.
塔·科贝尔
Tay Cobell.
他名叫「塔可钟」吗
His name was Taco Bell?
谐音连读 塔可钟为连锁饮食店
-你知道这事吗 -什么
- Did you know that? - What?
你连读过他的名字吗
Did you ever put that together?
你干什么
What are you doing?
兄弟啊 抱歉
Dude! I'm sorry, okay?
我不是不尊重他
I'm not being disrespectful.
我就是很喜欢快餐
I just love fast food.
说真的 别激动 你冷静
Man, seriously. Take it... take it easy, take it easy!
说真的 对不起
Seriously, I am so sorry.
我知道我让你很火大
I know that you're upset with me.
-我就是想帮你而已 -算了吧
- I just wanted to help you. - Forget it.
克里斯 我知道你很难过 但他都85岁了
Chris, I know you're upset, but he was 85.
他肯定心脏不好 体质较弱
I'm sure he had a bad heart or something.
我的前程就握在他手里啊
He was the key to my future.
没有他 我的教学职业生涯就没戏了
Without him, I have no hope for an academic career.
我知道我这话此刻不受听
I know you don't want to hear this right now,
但我一直认为你绝对是当侦探的料
but I always thought that you would make a heck of a detective.
带我回家吧 丹
Just take me home, Dan.
这行都不用考试
You don't even have to take a test for that.
你就... 直接当侦探了
You just... ...now I'm a detective.
我快饿死了
Man, I'm so hungry.
我现在胃口大开啊
I got a five-grave appetite.
科贝尔竟然就这么去世了
I can't believe Dr. Cobell is gone.
你可以随时来我家
You can come to my land and visit his bodies
给他上坟 克里斯
any time you like, Chris.
谢谢 但等我们处理好最后一具尸体
Thanks, but I think after we get rid of this final body,
我永远都不想再谈这事了
I'll never want to talk about this ever again.
别这么无情 克里斯
Don't be nasty, Chris.
好了 亚当斯 汉莫考克
All right, Adams and Hammercock.
该穿越回过去了
Time to go back to the past.
我们走之前
Before we go,
我想谢谢你 小黛
I would like to thank you, Deb.
我们迷失了
We were lost,
身心皆是如此
both physically and emotionally.
但我们现在完美掌握了人类情感
But now we understand human emotion perfectly.
我一开始特别讨厌你俩
Well, I hated you both at first,
但我现在意识到
but now I realize that...
你们还不错啦
you're fine.
我保证 等我们回到我的时代后
And I promise that the moment we return to our own time,
一定孜孜不倦地进行斗争
we will fight tirelessly
将美国建成一个富有同情心的国家
to make America a compassionate place.
因为你活在当下
And since you'll be in the present,
你会立刻感受到
you will instantly reap the benefits
我们的斗争成果
of our emotional handiwork.
大家暂别了
Ta-ta for now.
我会盯着新闻
Well, I'm gonna monitor the news
看世界怎么改变了
and see how the world's changed.
什么改变了
What changed?
一切都变了吗
Everything?
都没变
Nothing.
他们没斗争
They didn't do it.
好了 到了
There we go. All right.
先放屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥
Now, get him butt first, butt first.
慢慢放 慢慢
Easy does it. Easy.
轻点 轻点 好了
Easy, easy. There ya go.
他肯定希望世人记住他是良师的一面
I know this is how he'd want to be remembered.
我为这一切再次道歉
Again, I'm sorry about all this.
我去找科贝尔只是为了帮你
I only went to Cobell to help you.
天呐 谁会想到穿越时空
God. Who would've thought that time travel
会变成一场灾难啊
would turn out to be such a disaster?
我没想到
Not me.
他去世之前说什么了吗
Did he say anything about me before he passed?
他一直在说什么要接吻
He was mostly going on and on about kissing.
-还有... -什么
- And right after that... - Yeah?
他说他很爱你
He said that he loved you
他为你骄傲
and that he was proud of you,
还有 你就像他亲儿子一样
and that, you were the son he never had.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thanks, man.
你哭什么啊
Why are you crying?
因为
Because.
我们又做回好朋友了
We're best friends again, man...
还有 历史系现在缺教授
and there's probably an open spot for you
你也许能应聘上
in the history department.
你说得也对
I guess you're right.
过来
Come here.
对不起 兄弟
I'm sorry, dude.
没事
It's okay.
-但我确实有话跟你说 -说吧
- I do want to talk to you about something, though. - Yeah?
我发誓 图派克在一条街以外
I swear to God, Tupac is running a doggy day care
开了一家宠物中心
down the block from me.
也许只是另一个黑人而已
It's probably just a different black guy.
-你种族歧视啊 -我才不是啊
- Well, that's racist. - No, it isn't.
剧集 | 重造历史(2017) | 导航列表