剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
I shouldn't stay out late. Okay, yeah.
应该早点回家 好吧
Yeah.
好
Oh, oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Listen here. We could go in here, right?
听着 我们进屋 好吗
Hi. Hi.
你好啊 你好
Shall we?
我们谈谈吧
Uh, I'm still with my clients, so...
我还和客户在一起 所以...
It's fine. It won't take long.
没关系 不会耽误很久的
Okay.
好吧
What's on your mind?
有什么事
I wanna thank you for meeting me today.
我想谢谢你今天肯见我
Okay. It really helped me...
好吧 真的帮我
realize something. I'm so glad.
明白了些事 我为你感到高兴
I thought about you a lot over the years.
这些年我经常想起你
I thought about you, too. Just stop.
我也想你 停
It's my turn to talk now.
现在该我讲话了
Alright? Okay.
好吗 好吧
The thing I realized...
我意识到...
is that you didn't deserve any of that time,
你不值得我浪费那些时间
not a single fucking minute.
他妈一分钟也不值得
And I'm just pissed that I didn't get that before.
我很气自己之前没明白
Can we not do this here?
我们能别在这儿说这个吗
My clients are I'm sorry.
我的客户... 真是对不起啊
It won't take long.
不会耽误很久的
I really don't have anything else to say,
我没有别的要说了
except I want my 8,000 back
但是我想要回我的八千块
with 10 years of interest.
再加十年的利息
Excuse me?
你说什么
And what I paid for the peppermint fucking tea
还有那该死的薄荷茶和蛋白质餐盒的钱
and the protein box.
你也得还我
Are you fucking with me?
你♥他♥妈♥在耍我呢
No, I'm not fucking with you. I gave you that money...
不 我没在耍你 我给了你那笔钱
and it was a lot of money to me back then.
当时对我可是一大笔钱
And I had plans and you know that.
你也知道 我有自己的规划
Right, your plans.
对哦 你的"规划"
You do know that it takes more than $8,000
你知道开间餐厅可不只
to open a restaurant, right?
八千块 对吧
Oh, fuck you. That's not important.
去死吧你 这不重要
And you didn't lend me that money,
而且那笔钱不是你借我的
you gave it to me to get sober,
是你给我帮我戒毒的
and I'm grateful for that.
为此我万分感谢
Are you?
是吗
But you made that choice, didn't you?
是你选择的 不是吗
You did.
你选的
You really still are an asshole.
你果然还是个混♥蛋♥
You know, you can -- you can think of me whatever you want,
你怎样看我都无所谓
and I can't change that.
我无法改变你的想法
But you can't blame me,
但你不能怪我
you can only blame yourself.
只能怪你自己
That's what I've learned on my journey,
这是我这一路走来领悟到的
and I wish you the best on yours, okay?
希望你一切顺利
Hey hey hey. You fuck your journey,
去你♥妈♥的♥一路走来
and your wish can suck my dick.
顺你♥妈♥的♥利
I'm sorry.
抱歉
He'll screw you over, you know?
知道吗 他会骗死你的
Once a meth-head motherfucker, always a meth-head motherfucker.
真狗改不了吃屎
Oh, fucking belt.
该死的皮带
Jesus, motherfucker.
老天 我去
Okay, these pants are coming off.
好 必须把裤子给脱下来
God, you wear tight jeans. Motherfucker!
老天 你的牛仔裤真紧身 操
Jesus Christ!
老天啊
What? What?
怎么了 什么
You can't just say "oh", and then say nothing.
你不能"啊"一下就没声了
It's nothing, it's nothing.
没什么 没事
I just...no.
我只是...没事
What?
怎么啦
You just what?
你只是什么
No. Nothing. I just thought that...
没什么 我只是以为...
I just thought that, you know, maybe you might be uncut.
我只是以为你可能还没割包皮
Okay.
好吧
Yeah.
是的
You sound disappointed.
你好像很失望
I'm a little disappointed.
有点失望
I'm completely kidding.
开玩笑的啦
I'm a sucker for cleanliness, so this is actually much better.
我有点洁癖 所以这样更好
Wow, man. What?
天呐 怎么
You got me trippin'.
你吓到我了
Trippin'? No, don't trip.
吓到 别啊 别怕
This is weird.
感觉怪怪的
No no no! Listen, it's just my stupid friends.
不不不 都怪我那群狐朋狗友
And the internet.
和万恶的网络
What?
什么
They made me look at pictures on the internet.
是他们逼我看网上那些图片的
You know, but it's not a big deal.
但也没什么大不了的
I think... Yeah?
我觉得... 怎么
What?
怎么了
Yeah, I'm gonna go.
我得走了
No.
别
No, are...are you serious?
别 你说真的吗
Yeah, I think we're looking for different things.
真的 我觉得我们不是一路人
It's no big deal. It's cool.
这没什么 没关系
Don't worry about it, don't sweat it.
别担心 没事
Hello?
喂
Okay, so that didn't go well.
好吧 我这边不顺利
Well, what did you do?
你做什么了
Well, everything was going fine until...
本来一切很顺利 直到...
I acted like all I wanted to do was suck on his uncut cock,
我表现得满脑子都想舔他没割包皮的弟弟
which, it turns out, he doesn't even actually have.
结果他其实割过包皮的
I think I may be a racist as well.
我觉得我可能也有点种族歧视
Oh shit. That's-that's not good at all.
见鬼 怎么会这样
Mm, it's terrible. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.
糟透了 我都不知道我到底怎么了
It's like...he's a really good guy,
感觉... 他人真心不错
but we get together,
但我们一在一起
and I just start acting like a fuckin' crazy person.
我他妈就跟疯了一样
No no no, okay okay, I'm sorry.
不不 好吧 抱歉
I don't mean to laugh at you, sorry.
我不该笑你的 抱歉
No, that's okay.
没事
Oh, thanks for the, uh...
对了 谢谢...
thanks for the graffiti on my wall, by the way.
谢谢你在我墙上留的涂鸦
Well, it's the end of an era.
代表一个时代的完结嘛
It is. It really is.
是的 确实如此
I really like it. I think I'm gonna keep it.
我挺喜欢的 我要把它留着
Good good, man. I'm glad.
很好 不错 这让我感到很高兴
I meant it.
真心的
I know you did.
我知道
What are you -- what are you eating?
你在吃什么
Hmm?
什么
You're eating something weird. What is that?
你在吃奇怪的东西 是什么
I'm just having a salad.
我在吃沙拉
Kale salad.
甘蓝沙拉
With chicken.
配鸡肉
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表