剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Maybe.
也许吧
I think anyone's is.
我觉得谁都一样
It's like, you're like "I'm gay,"
就像 你一说"我是同志"
and they're like "Oh, so you're butt-fucking now?"
大家都说"那你喜欢走后♥庭♥咯”
I like that San Francisco is a place where
我非常喜欢旧金山的是
gay sailors used to come after they got discharged from the Navy.
同志海员以前被海军解雇后会来这里
You know?
你知道吗
It's like imagine if they knew that one day
难以想象他们是否知道终有一天
they'd be able to get married
他们能够在这里
right here on the beach.
在这片海滩上结婚
It's crazy, huh? Yeah.
很疯狂 是吧 是啊
Do you want to get married?
你想结婚吗
Why, are you asking?
怎么 你在求婚吗
Is that what this is?
是这样吗
I mean, hypothetically, do you want to get married?
我只是假设 你想结婚吗
I don't know. Do you?
我不知道 你呢
Well, I know I don't want to be like one of those crazies
我知道我肯定不想像那两个疯子一样
who goes on two drunken dates like in "Badlands,"
在"穷山恶水"喝醉了
and runs to city hall,
然后跑到市政厅登记[罗斯和瑞秋]
but yeah, I think so.
不过 我还是想的
Me too.
我也是
But then I think about my sister.
但我又想到了我姐姐
She moved here to be with her boyfriend,
她搬到这里和她男朋友一起住
and now she's getting married.
现在要结婚了
That's awesome. Yeah, but I don't know if she really
很好啊 是啊 但我不知道她是不是
wanted to get married or if it's just because
真的想结婚 还是只是因为
she felt pressure from everybody else to.
她有压力 因为别人都这样
And now we've got to deal with that pressure.
我们现在也得面对这种压力了
You think your mother would be happy if you were married?
你觉得如果你结婚 你妈妈会高兴吗
That's the thing.
问题就在这里
I think she would.
我觉得她会的
She likes everything to be normal.
她喜欢一切按部就班
And even if I were getting married to a guy,
就算我和一个男的结婚了
it would still make me just like everybody else.
也会让我和别人一样
You worry about so much.
你考虑的太多了
You don't?
你不是吗
I worry about...
我考虑...
getting a paycheck, paying my rent, but...
领薪水 交房♥租 但是...
Not the big stuff?
没有终身大事吗
That's what I got my seora for.
大事交给我的神婆[西语]
Your what? My seora.
你的什么 我的神婆
Is that your grandma?
是你的祖母吗
That's my abuela.
那是祖母[西语]
That's your abuela.
祖母
Wait, so the seora, she rubs eggs all over your body
等下 那个神婆 她是把鸡蛋滚遍你全身
and then cracks them into a bowl?
然后再打到碗里吗
Yep. Is she making a frittata?
对 她是要做意式烘蛋吗
No.
不是
She reads the yolk
她解读蛋黄的形状
and tells you if they are, like, bad vibes.
然后告诉你是不是预示着厄运
Do they have to be organic eggs?
必须是有机鸡蛋吗
Then she reads the cards.
然后她解读卡牌
Okay, and tells you what?
然后告诉你什么
Well, last time she told me that
上次她告诉我
I would have no money, but that I'd be happy.
我不会有钱 但我会很开心
Okay. Oh, and that I was gonna get cancer.
好吧 还有我会得癌症
But I was also gonna have kids.
但我也会有孩子
She told you you were gonna have cancer?
她说你会得癌症吗
That's so intense.
这太可怕了
How many kids?
几个孩子
Two. Two girls.
两个 两个女孩
How much does she charge for this?
她收你多少钱
50 bucks. 50 bucks?
50块 50块吗
No wonder she told you you're not gonna have any money.
怪不得她告诉你你不会有钱
Look, we all have our things that sound dumb to others.
我们都有别人不能理解的事
It helps me, okay?
但这对我有用 好吗
Some people have pills,
有人吃药
other people have drugs.
有人吸毒
Yeah, I don't mean to be disrespectful,
是啊 我不是想冒犯你
but isn't like taking responsibility out of your hands?
但这难道不像是自己不愿承担责任吗
No, no. And worse than that,
不 更糟的是
putting it into somebody else's?
让别人帮你承担
You don't have to listen to her.
你不一定非要听她的
Yeah, but the seed is planted.
是啊 但种子已经种下了
How often do you go?
你多久去一次
Whenever I have something to ask her.
有事要问她的时候就去
Have you been since you met me?
你遇到我之后去过吗
No.
没有
I don't believe you.
我不信
I haven't. Okay.
我没去过 好吧
Okay, well let's say that you went since you met me.
好吧 假如你遇到我之后去过
What would you ask her?
你会问她什么
I don't have anything that I want to ask her.
我什么都不想问
What do you think she'd say about me?
你觉得她会怎么说我
Let's just--
我们能不能
let's just stop talking about this.
我们别说这个了
We came all this way.
大老远到这来
Let's just enjoy the view.
还是欣赏风景吧
Okay.
好吧
It's nice.
很漂亮
It is nice, I told you.
是吧 我就说
Does she supply her own eggs?
她自己提供鸡蛋吗
I mean, I don't want to go,
我不是想去
but I want to know if she supplies her own eggs.
只是好奇她自己提供鸡蛋不
Oh my God.
天呐
Does she?
提不提供啊
No, we have to bring them.
不提供 我们得自己带
So what's she gonna ask me?
她会问我什么
Nothing.
什么都不问
She's gonna read your cards,
她会读你的卡牌
and then you have to ask the questions.
然后你来问问题
Wait, I ask the questions?
等等 是我问吗
Mm-hmm.
是的
You didn't tell me that. What kind of questions?
你没告诉我 我该问什么
Whatever you want to know about.
你想知道的任何事
You can ask about the future,
你可以问你的未来
The future. about the past.
未来 和过去
You can ask her about us.
你可以问我俩的事
If we're good together. I know you want to know that.
我俩在一起怎么样 我知道你想问这个
Oh, God. I suddenly got very nervous.
老天 我突然好紧张
Why?
怎么呢
I don't know. I'm freaking out.
我不知道 我吓坏了
I got goose bumps.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
Maybe you're afraid she'll see the real you in there.
你可能怕她看穿真实的你
What if she says something terrible,
如果她说了很可怕的事怎么办
like I'm a bad person?
比如我是个坏人
Are you?
你是吗
Oh my God, why is she so upset?
天呐 她为什么那么伤心
Si, seora. Buenos tardes.
夫人您好 午安[西语]
What'd she say?
她说的什么
She says she'll be right with us.
她说她马上就来
Okay.
好的
You don't know Spanish.
你不懂西班牙语
I...El sacapuntas es rojo.
我...削笔刀是红的[西语]
The pencil sharpener is red?
削笔刀是红色的
Is red, yeah. And I can count to 13.
红的 对 我还能数到13
And I can tell her I want to fuck her mother.
我还能告诉她我想操她妈
Yeah, you probably shouldn't do that.
好吧 最好别那么做
No, probably not.
不会的
Maybe I can translate.
也许我可以翻译下
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表