剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
when we lose our jobs.
DNA都得散架了
It's scary and ugly.
这太可怕了
We should avoid it.
我们不能那样
Well...
好吧
we'll figure something out.
我们会有办法的
Hello?
有人吗
Hey. What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么来了
I had a bad fucking day.
我今天衰透了
Oh, good.
太好了
Me too.
我也是
Want to get drunk?
要喝酒吗
No, I had too much to drink last night.
不用 昨晚喝的够多了
You want to get Thai food?
想吃泰国菜吗
Yeah. Yes.
好啊 好
Your feet smell.
你的脚好臭
No, please. Stop.
别 别闹
I'm gonna order.
我要叫外卖♥♥了
Okay.
好
Kevin Matheson.
凯文·马西森
Oh, I can't believe he has a Wikipedia page.
难以置信维♥基♥百♥科♥上居然有他的条目
I found him. Here he is.
找到他了 你看
This is kind of a really good picture of him.
他这张照片照的不错啊
He doesn't normally look this good, but yeah. What do you think?
他平时可没这么帅 你说呢
You want to fuck him? No, I do not want to fuck him.
你想上他吗 不 我才不想上他
He's an asshole and he made me feel stupid.
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 还让我出糗
'Cause he wouldn't fuck you?
就因为他不肯干♥你♥吗
No, because he's an asshole and he made me feel stupid.
不 因为他是混♥蛋♥还让我出糗
And more than that, he's got the
更重要的是 他对我
wrong impression of me, and I fucking hate that.
有了错误的印象 我讨厌这样
It seems like all I do
好像我最近做的所有事情
lately is give people the wrong impression.
都给人留下了错误的印象
I got fired today.
今天我被炒了
Really?
真的吗
How is that not the first thing you told me?
你怎么没早告诉我
What are you gonna do?
你接下来怎么办
Okay, stop asking so many questions. Okay. It's just...
别问我这么多问题 好吧 这可是
major news. Jesus.
重大新闻 老天
I don't know.
我也不清楚
Would you have sex with him?
你想跟他做♥爱♥吗
Yeah. Really?
想 真的吗
With those ears?
招风耳哎
I mean, those ears are big.
这招的简直是台风啊
Yeah, he's like the white Will Smith.
没错 他就像白人版的威尔·史密斯
I mean, he owned what he does.
他是靠自己努力获得如今的成就
Oh, so you want to be a prostitute now?
所以你是要当鸭了吗
It doesn't seem like a very smart career move.
虽然不是什么聪明的职业选择
It'd be nice to make some money though.
但却是个赚钱的好方法
Yeah, that's true.
说的也对
Hey, do you think that people fetishize thick thighs?
你觉得会有人喜欢粗大腿吗
If I was a prostitute, that could be my thing.
我要是当鸭 大腿可是我的卖♥♥点
He was proud of what he does.
他为自己的行为感到自豪
If I'm being honest, it made me totally fucking jealous.
说实话 那让我嫉妒到爆
I'm good.
不用了
Jealous because people pay him for sex.
嫉妒别人花钱跟他做♥爱♥吗
When was the last time you heard me call myself an artist?
你最后一次听我自称艺术家是什么时候
Oh my God. You say it all the time.
老天爷 你成天都说
No, I don't. I don't ever say it.
不 我没有 我从没说过
I mean, not out loud.
我是说 没大声宣告过
I don't think that really matters.
我觉得那没什么
When's the last time you
你想想我最后一次
heard me say out loud that I'm a level designer?
自称关卡设计师是什么时候
Yeah, but that's different.
但那不一样
You don't want to be known as a level designer,
你不想被人知道你是关卡设计师
because you want to be more than that.
是因为你有更大的抱负
True.
没错
I can't call myself an artist,
我不能自称艺术家
'cause I don't do shit.
是因为我没创作出任何东西
You know what? What?
你知道吗 什么
I don't know if either of us are...
我不知道我们俩是不是
very good at being who we think we are.
都很擅长安于现状
Maybe we need to try a little harder.
也许我们应该再努力一点
Is that to keep the energy up?
靠这东西来保持精力吗
It's been a long day.
今天挺难熬的
Sorry.
抱歉
For what?
怎么了
No one really likes to talk in these places anymore, do they?
没人再想在这种地方跟人聊天了 对吧
Did they ever?
那以前呢
Sure, they used to.
是 以前有过
They had bands sometimes.
有时候有乐队
Food.
带着吃的
Still had sex, but it was friendlier.
也做♥爱♥ 不过更加亲密
You always lived in the city?
你一直住在这座城市里吗
Well, I wasn't born here, of course,
我不是生在这里的
but... I heard the Siren,
不过 我听见海妖的召唤
and West I came.
来了西海岸
I bet it was cool back then.
我敢说当时肯定很爽
"Back then."
"当时"
Suddenly feel like I'm 103.
突然感到好像我已经103岁了一样
Oh, I'm sorry. No.
抱歉 没事
No, but it was. It really was.
没事 不过的确如此
And then it wasn't.
现在却变了
I'm Lynn.
我叫林
Dom.
多姆
Very formal, isn't it?
太正式了 不是吗
Seeing as how we're both naked underneath these towels.
我们都光溜溜的只裹着毛巾呢
Yeah.
是啊
I have the florist shop on Castro.
我在卡斯特罗区开了家花店
Oh, shit. "Buds"?
靠 "萌芽花店"吗
Yeah, that's me.
对 是我开的
Oh, man, you're like an institution.
天呐 你跟名人一样
That makes me sound like the Gay Man's Chorus.
这话把我说的跟男同合唱团一样
Everyone likes them in principle,
说起来每个人都喜欢他们
but no one wants to hear them actually sing.
可实际上没有人想听他们唱歌♥
We use your flowers at Zuni.
祖尼餐厅用的是你的花
I work there. I know.
我在那里上班 我知道
I recognized you. Really?
我认得你 真的吗
Yeah, you're somewhat of an institution too.
是 你也算是个名人了
Well, he's looking very determined.
他看上去已经饥渴难耐了
Yes, he is.
是的
You should go for it.
你去吧
I think I will.
我这就去
We should grab lunch or something sometime.
我们改天应该一起吃个午饭什么的
You know where I am.
你知道去哪儿找我
Can I talk to you for a minute? Yeah.
能跟你谈谈吗 好
I want you to know that I do care about this job.
我希望你知道我很在乎这份工作
A lot.
非常在乎
This is all I've ever wanted to do.
这是我一直想要从事的工作
Okay, good.
好的 很好
But I also want to have a life,
不过我也有我想要的生活
and I'm pretty sure that I can do both
我确信我能两者兼顾
and not let you down.
不会让你失望的
What's this?
这是什么
It's a new build for "Naval Destroyer"...
这是《海军驱逐舰》的新版人物设定
with a playable female character.
加入了一个可玩的女性角色
Okay.
好
Take a seat.
请坐
You do know I was kind of fucking with you before?
你知道我之前是在耍你吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
You were always gonna be on my team.
你一直在我的考虑范围里
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 当然
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表