剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Look at the sun coming through the trees.
看啊 阳光穿过树林
I know. It's so beautiful.
是啊 美死了
There's actually a tree around here that's over 1,400 years old.
这片森林里有一棵树1400多岁了
We have to go see that one.
我们得去看看
Go see a tree?
看一棵树
I don't think so, Paddy. Don't be such a grouch.
还是算了 帕迪 别发牢骚嘛
It'll be fun, I promise. And educational.
很有趣的 我保证 而且很有教育意义
You know what else would be fun and educational?
你知道还有什么又有趣又有教育意义吗
Going to the clothing-optional pool at the Highlands.
去高地那边的天体泳池
There are not enough antibiotics in the world
把世界上所有的抗生素都给我
to get me in that water.
我也不敢进那泳池
You're not scared of a little gonorrhea, are you, Dom?
你不怕淋病吧 多姆
I'm doing whatever he tells me.
他让我♥干♥什么我♥干♥什么
And if that's seeing some old tree, I'm in, Paddy.
如果要去看古树 我就去 帕迪
Well, thank you, Dom.
多谢 多姆
I really think that this weekend should be about the three of us
我觉得这周末就应该是咱们三个
hanging out together,
一起聚聚
not us and 200 naked homos crammed in a pool.
而不是跟200个裸基佬挤在一个泳池里
Oh my god.
老天
Oh my god. Get me out of this fucking car.
天啊 快让我下车
Look at this.
看啊
Oh my god, Dom!
天啊 多姆
This place is fucking amazing!
这地方太他妈棒了
All right. Honestly, it's better than I thought it was.
说实话 比我想象的好
I mean, wow. That's cool. Wow.
真的 还不错
Who knew Lynn was so rich?
林这么土豪啊
It's also Lynn's pride and joy,
林超爱这木屋
so no breaking stuff. Okay.
别打破东西 好
I gotta get myself a sugar daddy.
我也得找个甜爹
For that, you get the bunk-bed room.
冲你这句话 让你睡上下铺去
I guess I'm unpacking the car?
看来要我卸货咯
Of course I won't forget.
我当然不会忘
Yeah.
是的
No, no, I totally get it.
不不 我完全理解
Yeah, windows locked.
是的 窗户锁着呢
Is that completely amazing or totally hideous?
这幅画很赞还是很烂
I think it's both, actually.
二者皆有吧
Why is the hair so curly?
他头发怎么那么卷
Well, what's up with the owl flying in the back? I know.
背后那只猫头鹰是什么鬼 可不是
Maybe just don't bring it up.
还是别跟他说这事
And no more sugar-daddy stuff either, okay?
也别再提甜爹这茬 好吗
Oh my goodness.
天啊
What is this? Oh yes.
这是什么 这个好
Is it a sprig of mint I see?
这是薄荷叶吗
It is. I found a bush in the back.
是的 我在屋后发现了一丛
Oh my god, you're incredible.
你太给力了
See, this is it. This is exactly what we need--
这正是我们需要的
fresh mint,
新鲜的薄荷
peace, tranquility, nature's majesty just all around us.
身边就是壮美的大自然 四周一片宁静
Right? Cheers. Yeah, cheers.
干杯 干杯
How about a little vodka, huh?
来点沃特加吧
Shouldn't we raid the liquor cabinet?
要不搜刮一下酒柜吗
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
Yeah, I think maybe...
我想也许
you know, I think maybe we should not
也许我们这个周末还是别...
get completely wasted this weekend.
搞得酩酊大醉
I think maybe we should make a pact,
我们应该立下契约
right here and now,
此时此地
that we should just all not drink or...
不要喝酒啥的
What? Please, God,
怎么了 我了个去啊
don't tell me this is some kind of inter-fucking-vention.
别告诉我这他妈是什么介入治疗
No, it's not an intervention.
当然不是介入治疗啦
Right, Dom? Dom, right?
是吧 多姆 多姆 是吧
Dom. You know, I actually prefer you fucked up,
说话呀 我更喜欢你醉酒的时候
because it makes you way less narcissistic.
因为那时候你没这么自恋
But Patrick insisted that we bring
但帕特里克坚持
you out into nature. I did not insist on anything.
要让你回归自然 我什么话都没说
The two of you have been
你们俩就跟
plotting and planning like a couple of old witches.
老巫婆似的搞阴谋诡计
No, we have not. No. That's not what it is. Yeah.
没有啊 不是这样的 不是才怪
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
I just feel like... That's not what it is.
我只是觉得... 真不是那样
It really isn't. Maybe just, like, let
真心不是 只要...
Maybe just not be drinking.
不要喝酒就行了
Well, I-- I want you to know that I'm completely fine.
我想让你知道 我完全没事
Okay? Okay.
明白吗 明白
Just 'cause I choose not to wallow in the misery of my own making
我只是不想陷入以前的错误中无法自拔
Oh. Are-- I don't wallow.
我就没有无法自拔啊
"Oh my god, what should I do with Richie? Should I call Richie?
天呐 我该拿里奇怎么办 给他打电♥话♥
Should I text Richie? Should I Instagram Richie?
发短♥信♥ 还是在图片分享上戳他
Oh my god, he's just so cute in that."
天了噜 他穿那身超可爱
That sounds nothing like me.
我才不会这样讲话呢
Dom, does that sound anything like me?
多姆 我声音不是这样的吧
Your voice is a little higher,
你声音要更尖一点
but it's pretty good.
但他模仿得很像
You do know that getting drunk
你知道的啊 喝点小酒
and slapping some cock around your face
找个男人猛操你一顿
isn't actually the worst thing in the world.
这难道不爽吗
Okay, I'm sorry I'm not you and I don't find it attractive
抱歉啊 我不是您这种德性
to get completely fucked up and drag some random person home,
觉得喝高了随便带个男人回家很好玩
and then fuck him so loudly
把他干得一通浪♥叫♥
that I have to wear earplugs. Oh, come on.
逼我戴上耳塞 别吵了
It was just one time, okay? I can't even sleep.
就一次好吗 我根本没法睡
I can hear you through the walls,
隔着墙都能听见
just banging away. Ladies, ladies, please.
声声不息 二位小姐 得了吧
If we can't play nice, we're going home.
不能好好相处 咱就打道回府
No, you're right, Dom.
不吵了 多姆你说得对
Let's just relax, breathe.
放松 深呼吸
I genuinely brought us here, 'cause I thought
我真心觉得 我们三个聚到这里
it would be good for the three of us to get away.
能让我们远离烦恼
This is not an intervention.
这不是介入治疗
Honestly, I need this weekend,
说实话 就算你们不需要度周末
even if you don't.
我也需要
Why do you need it? I just do.
你为啥需要 不为啥
Gee, I didn't see that there was cherries.
天呐 这还有樱桃呢
Do you want a cherry? Sure.
要樱桃吗 要
Cherry? Let's just enjoy the cherries
来颗樱桃 让我们尽情享用美味的樱桃
and minty tea that Dom has so kindly made for us...
还有多姆用心为我们冲泡的薄荷茶
...and, you know, take in this beautiful view.
好好欣赏眼前美景吧
So, actually, when the Native Americans came through
其实 当印第安人
this area of the woods,
走过这片树林时
they didn't spend any time here,
他们没有停留
and they left because they were afraid
因为这些树太高
that the trees were so tall that there was ghosts in them.
他们害怕里面有鬼 于是便离开了
Over 1,000 years and it's just stood there,
一千多年来 这棵树一直矗立于此
knowing exactly what its purpose was--
毫无杂念
to stand and grow and look good while doing it.
一心生长 造就这番美景
This would be a great tree to get fucked against.
靠着这棵树做♥爱♥肯定爽
God, why do you always do that?
老天 你怎么总这么猥琐
There's more to life than sex, you know.
性♥爱♥不是生命的全部
Sorry.
抱歉
Now what?
然后呢
Hike back again?
原路返回吧
What are you up to?
你在干什么
Well, I was trying to be respectful of Lynn's privacy,
我本打算尊重林的隐私
but then I found a photo album,
但我找到了一本相簿
so fuck it. Oh shit.
不管了 不是吧
I think I only agreed to this
我答应来这度假
so I could snoop around this place without him here.
就是为了趁他不在 好好看看这个地方
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表