剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Babe, I need a towel.
宝贝儿 我要毛巾
Are you ready for that?
你准备好了吗
Oh my God. It's gonna be a lot of that.
天啊 以后这种事多着呢
It's gonna be all... You know what?
这个... 你知道吗
I'm not gonna go there. It's gonna be fun.
我不会纠结这种小事的 住一起会很不错
It's gonna be great, and I'm really happy for you.
一定会很棒 我真为你开心
This is good. Thank you.
这样很好 谢谢
Cheers? Cheers.
干杯 干杯
And the next story that we were talking about
我们接下来要说到的事
has a lot of people...
涉及很多人
Hey. So what would you say
如果我说我决定
if I told you that I decided to call up Ethan?
给伊桑打电♥话♥ 你会怎么说
Uh, I would say that he tried to kill you.
我会说他曾经想杀了你
Do you remember that? He did not actually do anything.
你记得吗 他实际上什么也没做
He just threatened to. Oh my God.
只是威胁说要做 天啊
Anyway, when we were together,
而且我们在一起的时候
you threatened to kill me a ton of times.
你也老说要杀了我
That is true, but I was only joking.
这倒是 但我只是在开玩笑啊
Well, anyway, he's-- he's changed.
不管怎样 他...他变了
He's making a fortune selling expensive condos in L.A.
他在洛杉矶销♥售♥高价公♥寓♥ 赚了很多钱
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I read it. You read it?
我看到的 看到的
Was that just in the newspaper? Did I miss it?
在报纸上吗 我怎么没看到
I read it on his Facebook page.
我在他脸书主页上看到的
But, in my own defense... Oh God!
但是 我声明一下 神啊
No, you're gross. I was just looking.
不 你真恶心 我只是看看而已
That's gross. Are you crazy?
太恶心了 你疯了吗
No. You're crazy. You Facebookfriended him?
没有 你疯了吧 你加他好友了吗
No! I didn't friend him. Did you really?
没有 我没加 你不是吧
I just was looking. I have two words for you
我只是看看 我送你两个字
bumpy tongue. All right?
狡辩 好吗
I get requests from him every single day.
我每天都收到他的好友请求
If you give them a little inch,
这种人就是得寸进尺
they take a mile and then they'll kill you
紧接着就会杀了你
then they'll rob you once you're dead.
一旦你死了 他们就夺走你的一切
Okay, calm down.
好吧 冷静
I was just... That is not a good idea.
我只是... 这可不是什么好事
I was just thinking of maybe getting into real estate.
只是在想或许我也可以去做房♥地♥产♥
What? That's funny?
怎么了 很好笑吗
Oh, you were? Why is that funny?
你这么想吗 有什么可笑的
Is that your new passion?
原来你有志于此吗
I didn't know that. Maybe it is.
我怎么不知道 也许是啊
You...
你啊
You know what? What?
你知道吗 怎么了
Nothing. I just--
没什么 我只觉得...
We have come a very long way
我们这对莫德斯托来的
for a couple of Modesto rednecks, all right?
乡巴佬已经很不容易了 好吗
You don't need to be taking career advice
你不需要从个自恋狂身上
from a psychotic narcissist. Okay okay, you're right.
获取职业建议 好吧 你是对的
Fuck it. Who wants to sell condos anyway?
算了 再说了 谁想当销♥售♥啊
You don't wanna do that. Can we just...
你不会想当的 我们就...
can we just stay in and watch "The View"?
我们就呆在家里看《观点》好了
Oh my God, I would so love to do that.
天啊 我非常乐意这么做
Do you think my six-month-old patient that has the heart defect--
你觉得我那个六个月大的心脏病人
do you think she would mind? Whatever.
你觉得她会介意吗 无所谓
She's just doing it for attention.
她只是想引人注意才那么做
Oh my God. She's so manipulative. Right?
天啊 她控制欲老强了 对吧
She's always like, "ow, my heart." Yeah.
一脸"我的小心脏啊"的表情 是啊
"Pay attention to me! Over here. I'm a baby."
"快看看我 在这里 我只是个婴儿"
Oh... God.
神啊
Are you really okay?
你真的没事吗
Yeah, I just need to get laid.
没事 我只是需要找个人上♥床♥
Don't friend him.
别加他好友
I mean it. Don't do it.
我认真的 千万别
I got chills, even, when I thought of that.
我想想都毛骨悚然
Ugh. Don't.
千万别
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在做什么
What? I'm alone now and I need to find a roommate.
怎么了 我现在一个人住 得找个室友
Oh really?
真的吗
Yes. On OkCupid, huh?
当然 在爱神网上找
I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone--
我想要一石二鸟...
you know, get a boyfriend and a roommate.
找一个男友兼室友
What do you think about this guy?
你觉得这家伙怎么样
He's a doctor. He's smart and he wants to date you?
他是名医生 很聪明啊 他想约你吗
Yeah, and we're an 82% match.
当然 我们的速配率达百分之八十二呢
Okay, that's a bullshit algorithm, all right?
拜托 这率纯粹瞎扯淡 好吗
If Bethany and I took this test,
要是贝瑟尼和我做这个测试
we'd be like 93% enemy.
我们仇人率可能有百分之九十三
Okay, but we both swim.
好吧 可是我们都喜欢游泳
Oh. How often do you actually swim?
说实话 你多久游一次
I can swim. And he's got a line
至少我会游啊 他的个人资料里
from Frank O'Hara on his profile.
有一句话引自弗兰克·奥哈拉的诗
Like you even know who that is. He's a poet.
说得像你知道这是谁一样 他是位诗人
Is he? I looked it up.
是吗 我查过了
He just messaged me. Oh my God.
他给我发消息了 天呐
It looks like I have a date tonight at the Press Club.
看来我今晚要在闻界酒吧约会了
That place? Yeah.
那地方 对
That is a very heterosexual choice, my friend.
哥们 只有异性恋才会选那里
I don't mind.
我不介意啊
Really? Like a winking smiley face?
我去 你还发眨眼微笑的表情
What's wrong with that?
这又怎么了
What are you, a Japanese teenager?
难道你是日本青少年吗
I-- what?
我... 什么
Look, I was a Japanese teenager,
我曾是一名日本青少年
I didn't even use a winking smiley face.
我都没用过这么少女的表情
Okay, you know what? Thank you for your help.
好吧 多谢帮忙
Why don't you roll back over to your desk?
快滚回你的办公桌去吧
If you want, I have some Pokemon cards
要是你需要 我有些《宠物小精灵》的卡哟
I can sell you.
可以卖♥♥给你
I can't with you right now.
真受不了你
So this is Scotty. He's gonna help you today.
这是斯科蒂 今天他来帮你
Hello. Why don't you bring him up to speed
你好 教教他 让他快点上手吧
so you guys won't have to stay all night?
这样你们都不用留下来干通宵了
Well, I can't stay all night. Frank's coming to pick me up.
我不能干通宵 弗兰克要来接我
Yeah. No, I need you to finish this.
好吧 不过你得干完这些活
I've got people coming.
有人找我
Why don't you get Frank to help?
你为什么不叫弗兰克来帮忙呢
So... hi.
既然如此... 你好
It's Scotty, right? Yeah.
你叫斯科蒂 对吗 是的
Where do you want me?
要我做什么
Why don't you grab that chair?
能搬一下那把椅子吗
Right up there, yeah.
放在那儿 对
What is this thing?
这是什么
It's a piece of shit is what it is.
这就是一堆垃圾
Let me get right here. Yeah.
让我过去一下 行
Okay.
好的
You're so tall. Where were y--
你真高 你怎么...
Where were you two weeks ago when I was putting that shit up?
两周前我把这堆垃圾搭起来的时候你在哪儿
Sorry about your plans.
你晚上计划泡汤了
It's fine.
没事
But we had it here last time.
上次我们来的时候点过
No, we've never had that, sir.
抱歉 我们从未卖♥♥过这种酒 先生
But we do have a great California Grenache blend.
不过我们有极好的加州歌♥海娜葡萄酒
It's a nice full-bodied red,
这种酒色泽浓郁
spicy but easy on the palate.
闻之辛辣却极易入口
It strikes a lot of the same notes of fruit and cocoa.
有水果与可可的香味
Mmm. No thanks.
还是不要了 谢谢
Kill me now. Tech assholes.
真受不了 一群混♥蛋♥
It's like 1999 again,
就像回到了1999年
and I hated them the first time around. I hear you.
我第一眼就讨厌他们 我明白
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表