剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, please, God, no.
老天 不要啊
Okay.
好吧
Yes.
好样的
That was really good.
真不错
I'm still working on it. No, it's beautiful.
我还在练习 不 很好听
Don't make fun of me.
别取笑我
I'm not making fun. You have a guitar.
没有 你居然有吉他
It's a bass. It's the instrument of love.
是贝斯 爱的乐器
Oh, really? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Okay, I gotta go.
好了 我得走了
You've made me late like six times already.
你已经让我迟到六次了
Three times.
三次
I've stayed over at your place three times.
我在你家待了三晚
Okay, three times.
好吧 三次
I love your place, by the way.
我喜欢你家
Yeah, right.
得了吧
Don't front. You know it's a dump.
别扯了 你知道这里很烂
I'm not fronting. I genuinely like it here.
我没扯 我真的很喜欢这里
Wait...
等等
you have two of these?
你有两个吗
I don't remember this one.
我不记得你带过这个
It's my scapular.
是我的神牌
What's that?
那是什么
It's for good luck.
戴了有好运
I used to wear it all the time,
我以前总戴
but then I stopped for some reason.
后来因为有些事不戴了
I don't know. Guess I'm feeling lucky again.
不清楚 也许最近感觉很走运吧
Oh, fuck. I really-- I have to go.
靠 我真得走了
I gotta go to work. No, you can't go now.
得去上班了 你可不能走
Really? Why not?
是吗 为什么
Good morning.
早上好啊
You gotta stop. You gotta stop.
你不能这样 别这样
I'm not doing anything.
我哪样了啊
Okay, you know what? Fuck...
你知道吗 该死
you have a really nice penis.
你的小♥弟♥弟♥很赞
You have an incredible penis,
非常赞
but I've got to go to work.
但我得去上班了
Oh, you have to be a good little boy, all right.
你非要做乖宝宝 是吧
Fuck you.
去你的
I gotta go.
我走了
I'll see you soon.
回见
Bye.
拜拜
Oh, fuck yeah.
爽啊
Okay, okay.
好吧
Relax, you just took a shower.
别紧张 你洗过澡了
Okay.
好吧
Oh, fuck.
干 真爽
Oh, man. I really want to fuck you.
天 我真想干♥你♥啊
Will you let me fuck you?
行吗
I don't really have--
我还没...
Oh, fuck, can you stop? I'm gonna come.
你能停会吗 我要♥射♥了♥
I don't want to come yet.
我还不想射
Oh, fuck. I'm gonna come.
靠 要♥射♥了♥
No, no, no.
别 别
Oh, fuck. I'm coming.
干 射了 射了
Did you have pineapple yesterday?
你昨天吃菠萝了吗
Why?
为什么问这个
I can still taste your, uh--
我还能尝到你的...
Come on.
拜托
Seriously?
不是吧你
I gave you the three-second warning,
我给了你三秒提醒
so you can't blame me.
这可不怪我
I don't mean it as a bad thing.
我不是说这不好
I'm just saying.
随口一说而已
What, you don't do that?
怎么 你不这么干吗
Not on purpose. Not on an empty stomach.
没有刻意那样过 也从没空腹那样干过
Thank you.
谢谢
I think I just get nervous
我只是有点紧张
'cause it's not 100% safe.
因为这样不是百分百安全
I get that it's pretty safe,
我知道还是挺安全的
but you never know.
但谁知道呢
What?
怎么了
You think I'm a puto.
你认为我是个混♥蛋♥[西语]
I-- what is that?
我...那是什么
A guy who fucks around with a lot of guys,
滥交的男人
swallows a lot of cum.
各种吞精
Are you?
你是吗
I'm just paranoid.
我只是爱疑神疑鬼
I sneeze and I think I've got HIV.
一打喷嚏 就怀疑是不是艾滋
I get tested all the time even though I'm incredibly safe.
尽管我都特别注意 可还总去做测试
So why do you get tested?
为什么
You know, just to be 100% sure.
为了百分百确认
My last boyfriend was positive.
我上一任是阳性
Really?
真的吗
Don't worry. I'm not.
别担心 我不是
Weren't you freaked out?
那你不害怕吗
Dating someone that, you know...?
跟...这样的人约会
Yeah, a little. But I loved him,
有点吧 但...我爱他
so what are you gonna do?
能怎么办呢
You just deal.
只能妥协了
Right.
是啊
I don't do that often, by the way.
话说 我不常这么做的
Do what?
做什么
This morning.
今早的事
I don't know.
我不知道
I couldn't help myself.
就是情不自禁
Oh, shit.
完蛋了
I gotta go. I gotta get the bill.
我得走了 得去买♥♥单了
You gotta go? Yeah, I gotta get to work.
你要走了 是啊 要去上班了
Oh, come on. Let's split it.
别这样 分开付吧
I got it. Are you sure?
我来吧 你确定吗
Yeah. All right.
是的 好吧
Oh my God.
天呐
They've got "Goonies" cards. Really?
这儿有卖♥♥《七宝奇谋》的卡片 是吗
Yeah, that's like my favorite movie of all time.
是啊 这一直是我最爱的电影
I never saw it.
我从没看过
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Oh my God, I was in love with Sean Astin as kid.
天呐 我小时候爱死肖恩·奥斯汀了
Come on, One-Eyed Willy, Chunk?
独眼威利 大块头
"Hey, you guys."
"伙计们好啊"
You have to see the movie
你一定要看过电影
to get how incredible that impression was.
才知道我刚才演得多像
That was pretty adorable. Thank you.
你演得很可爱 谢谢
I'm gonna get you one.
我送你一张
No, they're five bucks.
算了吧 要五块钱呢
Five bucks for 20-year-old gum? Jeez.
二十年前的泡泡糖要卖♥♥五块钱 妈呀
Look, that was the guy.
就是这家伙
That's the picture of the guy I was just doing.
这张图上就是我刚模仿的人
He had a weird ear like this.
他有这种奇怪的耳朵
That's the face you made this morning.
你今早就是这个表情
Shut up.
你讨厌
Oh my God. Okay.
天呐 好吧
You can't tell me that that little boy is not completely hot.
难道你觉得这个男孩不性感吗
I wanted to make out with him so bad when I was younger.
我小时候超想跟他亲热的
I used to have braces like that when I was little.
我小时候也弄过这样的牙箍
Really? Let me see your teeth.
真的吗 让我看看你的牙
No.
不要
Why?
为什么
I don't like them.
我不喜欢
They used to call me El Dientes when I was little.
小时候大家都叫我"牙牙"[西语]
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表