剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Why does everybody think that?
为什么每个人都这样想
What is it about my ass
我的屁♥股♥哪里
that screams out "I want to be fucked"?
感觉像是在大喊"我想被♥操♥"了
You don't have to be ashamed.
你不用感到羞耻
I'm not ashamed. Whatever.
我才没有感到羞耻 无所谓
It's totally fine if you're not into it.
如果你不喜欢也没关系的
No, it's not that I'm not into it. I just...
不 不是说我不喜欢
I'm not sure I like it very much.
我只是不确定我有那么喜欢
I mean, it feels kind of weird.
这感觉有点奇怪
Weird how?
怎么奇怪
I can get it in,
我可以让别人进去
but pretty much as soon as it's in,
但是基本上一进去
I'm like "Take it out, take it out,
我就在想"快拔♥出♥来♥ 快拔♥出♥来♥
take it out, take it out, take it out."
快拔♥出♥来♥ 快拔♥出♥来♥ 快拔♥出♥来♥"
You think you'd be embarrassed
你是觉得如果你父母知道
if your parents thought you were a bottom?
你是个受你会很难堪吗
No.
不会
Mmm... no.
不...会吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay, maybe a little bit.
好吧 也许有一点
I thought so.
我也是这么想
You have bottom shame.
你觉得当受很丢脸
Oh my God, I think you're right.
天呐 我觉得你说得对
I think so.
我也是这样想
Why?
为什么
What are you...?
你想说...
Those terms are for people on websites.
那些名词都是网上的人用的
How do you know what you're into with a guy sexually
如果不跟对方上♥床♥的话 你怎么知道自己
until you're with them?
喜欢的是什么
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 没错
I mean, you gotta be adaptable.
我是说你要有适应能力
Otherwise, you're gonna miss out.
否则 你就会坐失良机
I do hate to miss out.
我确实讨厌坐失良机
That being said,
那就是说
I probably, usually am Rachel.
我有可能 经常是瑞秋咯
Oh, I knew it.
我就知道
You Rachel.
你这个瑞秋
Wait, which one is that again? I forget.
等等 是哪一个来着 我忘了
Oh, right. She's the boss. She's the top, she's the top.
想起来了 她来主导 她是攻
Right, well...
好吧
good to know.
很高兴知道
Oh my God. Are you serious?
天呐 你说真的吗
Yeah. He'd come over every week
对啊 他每周都会来我家
and try to turn us Mormon.
想让我们皈依摩♥门♥教♥
What? My mother was Catholic though,
什么 我妈当时是天主教♥徒♥
so she wasn't gonna turn,
所以她并不想换教
but she loved to argue about God.
但是她很爱争论关于上帝的问题
How old were you?
你当时几岁
13, 14, maybe?
13 或者14吧
That is young.
那很小啊
Yeah, he was older too.
对 他还比我要大
18, I think?
我记得是18吧
He was beautiful.
他长得美极了
He used to wear these white starch shirts.
穿着那种浆洗过的白衬衫
And his hair was perfect.
而且他的发型也很完美
He was completely gay, but...
他是弯的 但是...
Maybe he's what got you into hair.
可能是因为他你才这么在意发型吧
Maybe he's what got me into white boys.
可能是因为他我才喜欢白人男生
I wanted to have sex with him so bad.
我超想跟他滚床单
I gave him a blowjob in my bedroom
就在卧室帮他口了一记
while my mother was cooking dinner downstairs.
我妈就在楼下做晚餐
Oh my God. Are you serious?
天呐 真的吗
Jesus Christ, when you were 14?
上帝啊 14岁就敢这样
Did you swallow his cum?
你也吞了他的吗
I'm kidding.
开玩笑的
You don't have to answer that.
你不用回答
Oh, he'd come over every week
之后他每周都会过来
until my mom caught on, and then it was over.
直到被我妈逮到 他就再没来了
Did she freak out?
吓到她了吗
I think she was just happy I didn't turn Mormon.
我觉得她只是庆幸我没皈依摩♥门♥教♥
My father though, that was a completely different story.
但我爸爸的反应完全不一样
He didn't take it so well.
他气疯了
How badly did he take it?
有多糟糕
Just badly.
很糟
Is he okay now?
现在好些了吗
Not really.
没有
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
This is so good.
热狗很好吃呀
This hit the spot.
太过瘾了
I should not have gotten a veggie dog, it's disgusting.
我不该要素热狗的 太难吃了
I told you.
我就说吧
Well, it had been a really crappy Thanksgiving
那个感恩节过得很糟糕
because I'd been thinking about telling my mom the whole time,
我一直想要跟我妈妈出柜
but I just couldn't do it.
但就是开不了口
And then I finally did it
最后我终于开了口
on the way to the airport in the car.
就在开车去机场的路上
Because I thought if we were in the car,
因为我想坐在车里
she wouldn't have to look me in the eye.
我和她就不用对视了
What did she say?
她说了什么
Well, we didn't crash, so that was a good start.
她没吓得把车撞了 所以开始还不错
But she did manage to make it all about her, though.
但最后变成了她在诉苦
"Why do these things always happen to me?
为什么这些事老找上我
What am I gonna tell your father?
我该怎么跟你♥爸♥开口
What are we gonna tell Keith and Marie from next door?"
该怎么向隔壁的凯斯和玛丽开口
Keith and Marie?
凯斯和玛丽
Fucking Keith and Marie. You have no idea.
蛋疼的凯斯和玛丽 极品的很
And then she calls me up the next day,
第二天她给我打电♥话♥
and she says "I've talked about it with your father,
跟我说"我和你♥爸♥谈过了
and we're fine."
我们没意见"
That's good, right?
那是好事 对吧
Yeah, I guess so.
可能吧
But we've never really talked about it since then.
从那以后我们再没谈过这个问题了
I mean, we talk about it a little bit,
谈过一点点
but not really.
但基本不算
And we definitely never talk about relationships.
而且我们从没谈过我的感情问题
Has she ever met any of your boyfriends?
她见过你的男朋友们吗
Boyfriend.
男朋友
I've only had one.
我只交往过一个
Oh, okay.
好吧
Did she meet him?
你妈见过他吗
No.
没有
He really wanted to meet her,
他倒是很想见我妈
'cause he's one of those kids with PFLAG parents,
因为他的父母都是"同亲"
but he never met mine. PFLAG?
他从没见过我父母 "同亲"吗
Yeah, it's like parents of lesbi--
对 就像女同的父母...
I don't know, it's like if you love gays.
我也不太懂 就是喜欢同志什么的
But I don't know.
但我不知道
I feel like I don't want to know my parents' sex life,
我觉得我不想了解父母的性生活
so why do they need to know about mine?
那他们为什么要知道我的
You know your parents meeting one of your boyfriends
要知道 父母和男朋友见面
has nothing to do with your sex life.
跟你的性生活没有关系啊
Yeah, no, I know.
是啊 我知道
It's more about them meeting the person that you love...
就是见见你爱着的那个人...
Yes. ...you care about, share everything with.
对 你在乎和分享一切的人
No, I get it. I get it.
我知道 我知道
I don't know. I feel like for parents, though,
但我还是觉得对于父母来说
it is about the sex.
就是性生活
Even if they are meeting a boyfriend,
就算他们和男朋友见面了
they're just imagining that dick up your ass.
也只是在想那鸡♥巴♥是怎么干自己儿子的
Your parents are obsessed with sex, I think.
我觉得你父母也太黄暴了吧
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表