剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, "hermano." Now I'm your fucking hermano.
"兄弟"[西语] 现在我他妈的成你兄弟了
Man, fuck you. Okay, come on, Richie.
操 好了 别这样 里奇
Just-- don't. Let's go.
别吵了 我们走吧
Let's go, yeah? Come on, come on.
我们走 就这样 走吧 走吧
That's what I was telling you about. He's a fucking crazy--
我跟你说过的 他这人疯疯癫癫的
The guy's a fucking dick. No no, we're gonna go.
他就是欠操 别这样 我们要走了
Why do you fucking hang out with that guy?
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么要跟这种人做朋友
You could teach me?
你可以教我吗
That's who I am. I'm a teacher.
我就是干这行的 我是名老师
Aww. What's the matter, baby?
怎么了 宝贝
I'm a fucking asshole.
我真♥他♥妈♥的是个混♥蛋♥
I don't wanna talk about it.
我不想谈这个
Poor Auggie.
可怜的小奥奥
Okay, don't ever call me that ever again.
再也别这样叫我了
Well, is there anything that we can do?
有什么我们能帮忙的吗
Auggie?
小奥奥
This is you, right?
这是你 对吧
I'm not invisible.
我又不是隐形的
You should text me later.
你待会儿应该给我发条短♥信♥
My roommates are gonna be gone.
我的室友就要出门了
What?
什么
Just saying.
我可说了哦
I kinda feel like fro-yo. Do you want some fro-yo?
我有点儿想吃冰冻酸奶 你想来点吗
I know we just ate all day, but--
我知道我们一天都在吃 但是
I think I'm gonna go home. What?
我得回家了 什么
Yeah... No.
真的 不要
I think I'm gonna go. Why?
我要回家了 为什么
Patrick, I don't wanna start shit. I really don't.
帕特里克 我不想无事生非 真的不想
Okay.
好吧
Are you embarrassed of me?
你觉得我给你丢脸了吗
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
I noticed you messing with your scapular all day.
我看到你一整天都在摆弄你的神牌
Yeah, no, I'm getting used to it. It's kinda itchy.
是的 我在习惯它 有点儿痒
And then there was that thing with your boss
然后你跟你的老板说
about me opening up my own place.
我要自己开店
I mean, when have I ever said I was gonna open up my own salon?
我什么时候跟你说过要自己开♥发♥廊了
Yeah, no, I don't know why I said that.
的确没有 我不知道我为什么那么说
I just assumed that you would.
我只是以为你是这么想的
And you didn't even say anything when your friend said
而且当你朋友说你在猎奇时
that thing about you slumming it.
你没有反驳
Not one word.
一句都没有
Are you slumming it?
你是在猎奇吗
No. Are you kidding me? Is that what this is?
不 你开玩笑吗 是那样吗
No.
不是
Agustin was just being an asshole.
奥古斯丁就是个混♥蛋♥
I would never let one of my people disrespect you like that.
我绝不允许我的朋友那样不尊重你
I know, yeah.
我知道
No, you're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 抱歉
I should have just told him to fuck off.
我应该直接叫他滚开
Pato, I take this boyfriend thing very...
小帕 我对这段恋爱关系
very seriously.
很认真
So do I.
我也是
What are you doing two weeks from now?
两周后你要干什么
What?
什么
Two weeks from today, what are you doing?
两周之后 你有什么事吗
Shit, I don't know.
靠 我不知道
Will you come with me to my sister's wedding?
那你愿意跟我一起参加我姐姐的婚礼吗
What, you don't wanna be my date?
怎么 不想当我的男伴吗
After how today went?
今天这事之后吗
Af-- look, especially after how today went.
尤其是今天这事之后
Now you wanna throw me at your family?
你现在想让我见你家人了吗
I don't think so.
我可不想
Why?
为什么
It's just too fast, Pato.
这也太快了
No. No, it's not too fast. I'm just too slow, okay?
不 不是太快 是我太慢了 好吗
Look. Look at me.
看着我
I've been slow all my life,
我一直都是个慢性子
and that's over. Okay?
以后不会了 好吗
Come on.
别这样
Say you'll go with me.
说你愿意跟我去
I don't know.
我不知道
What's wrong?
怎么了
You still okay with this? I'm okay.
你还行吗 我没事
Smile, baby.
笑一个 宝贝
Yeah. Do that little dance.
对 舞起来
Well, hi.
你好
Well, hi.
你好
You didn't respond to my texts.
你没有回我的短♥信♥
Well, not all of us keep our phones on 24/7.
不是所有人都成天开着手♥机♥的
Come on in.
进来吧
Thanks for the flowers.
谢谢你的花
They found you.
他们找到你啦
What?
什么
That's so stupid.
太傻了
Hey, did you hear from Jack and Randy?
杰克和兰迪联♥系♥过你吗
Yeah, Randy called.
对 兰迪给我打了电♥话♥
And?
然后呢
Look, I--
我...
I wanted to wait until tomorrow.
我想等到明天再说
I didn't wanna ruin your birthday.
我不想毁了你的生日
It's okay.
没关系
But listen...
但是听我说
how would you feel about just us?
你觉得只有咱俩怎么样
What do you mean?
你什么意思
We find a place, we do a pop-up.
我们找个地方 弄个游击餐厅
We take it over for a night. Right?
只做一晚上 好吗
We invite Jack and Randy and every other queen with a checkbook
我们把杰克和兰迪以及所有我们认识的
that we know, and we show them.
富婆都请来 给他们展示一下
We simplify. Just like you said, right?
一切从简 就像你说的
Yeah, but it would still cost money.
对 但还是会花不少钱
Well, that kind of money I can do.
这点钱我还花得起
Lynn, you--
林 你...
Dom.
多姆
Look, look I know.
听着 听着... 我知道
If we're gonna be in business together... Yeah, sure.
如果我们打算一起做生意 是的
I just think it-- that's hard enough.
我是觉得 那已经够难的了
Yeah. Right?
是的 对吗
Yeah.
对
We're friends, okay?
我们是朋友 对吗
Okay.
对
Birthday beer?
喝瓶生日啤酒吧
All right? Sure.
好吗 好
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表