剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
If he's not here...
他没来...
that's on you, sweetie.
要怪你自己 亲爱的
Is that a pot cookie?
那是大♥麻♥饼干吗
Well, it's actually a marshmallow krispie treat.
其实它是个大♥麻♥棉花酥
It's legal now in Colorado.
现在这在科罗拉多合法了
Oh, you want some?
你要来点吗
No, Mom.
不了
It really helps since I went off the Lexapro.
自从我断抑郁药以来这个一直很有用
I didn't know you were on Lexapro.
我不知道你吃过抑郁药啊
Well, Patrick,
帕特里克
if you asked me how I was doing every now and then,
如果你一直以来关心过我过得怎样
you'd know.
你会知道的
Franklin?
弗兰克林
Frank?
弗兰克
Hey. Oh, hey.
你好啊 你好
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 是的
I'm super.
不能再好
What's happened? Oh, nothing.
发生什么了 没什么
Just today.
今天真是
I used to like weddings.
我以前还喜欢婚礼呢
Jon's drunk. Oh, great.
乔恩喝醉了 好极了
Yeah, no, I can't standing
是啊 他醉了的时候
when he's drunk.
我完全受不了
Are you a little bit drunk?
你是不是也有点醉了
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊
But, see, I'm a nice drunk.
但是 我是有风度的醉
Yeah, that's good to know.
是啊 真好
What?
怎么了
I was gonna kiss you.
我准备吻你呢
What?
什么
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
Okay, 'cause that would be wei--
是啊 不然就太奇...
So what do you think?
你觉得怎样
Can I pull this off?
我能搞的定吗
I think it is going to be
我觉得这会是
the finest night for all these foodie fuckers in this town.
镇上那些狗屁美食家最美好的夜晚
Are you kidding?
你说呢
But it ain't gonna happen without help, darling.
但是没人帮忙是做不到的 亲爱的
Okay, are you hearing me?
好吗 听懂了吗
'Cause some people really do just want to help.
因为真的有人只是想帮忙
Those are my favorite.
那个是我的最爱
40 grand for this.
四万块 就为了这
You're, uh...
你...
you're not gonna want one of these, are you?
你肯定不想要个婚礼 是吗
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表