剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Did you just say "French kiss"? Really?
你刚刚说"法式热吻" 不是吧你
Is that what the kids are calling it?
小屁孩不都这么说
Maybe in fourth grade.
四年级的才这么说
Hey, can I bum a smoke? Do you mind?
能给支烟吗 你不介意吧
What, you're a smoker now?
你现在抽烟了
Okay. Don't change the subject, all right?
别想转移话题 好吗
You want to have a thing with Kevin.
你想和凯文搞在一起
Thanks. I do not want to have a thing with Kevin.
谢了 我没想和他搞在一起
You totally want to have a thing with Kevin.
你就是想和他搞在一起
I do not want to have a thing... Come on, come on.
我没有... 别抵赖了
Come on, you've been feenin' after the Britain
拜托 你见到他第一天
since the day you met him.
就欲♥火♥难耐了好吗
I have been doing no such thing.
才没有
At least tell me he's a good kisser.
至少他是个吻技不错吧
I...don't know
我... 不知道
if he's a good kisser.
他吻技如何
He jumped me in the bathroom.
他直接在浴室把我推倒了
It was like two seconds long.
两秒就完事
He was very tongue forward.
他舌头伸得很深
I should be suing him for harassment, anyway.
我真该告他骚扰的
He's my fricking boss.
他可是我上司啊
Oh, that's true. That's true.
确实 确实
Yeah yeah, we could do like a big class-action suit
对 我们可以来场集体诉讼
and get all Norma Rae on his ass.
像诺玛·蕊那样完爆他
Take all his game money.
把他的游戏币全拿走
All right, no one's suing anyone.
好吧 没人要起诉
Why don't you just suck on those ice cubes or something?
不如你再舔舔冰块吧
Okay.
好吧
Give me this.
这个给我
Are you having fun? Sure.
玩的开心吗 当然
Sure. Kept you buzzing around all night, huh?
当然了 你整晚都到处忙活是不
Yes yes. Definitely.
是啊 是啊 肯定的
I'm spreading my pollen all over the place.
我四处游走播种
Uh, the flowers look gorgeous.
花美极了
They're all so classy. Very classy.
很上档次 很有品位
Well, thank you. No, thank you.
谢谢 不 谢你才是
Um, and as you can see, he listened to you.
你看得出来的 他听你的话
You know. He's been up front for most of the night,
他整晚都在大堂
you know, mingling about, you know.
四处交际
He can be a little hard-headed, but he's no dummy.
他有点死脑筋 但他并不笨
He knows what he's doing. Yeah.
他知道自己在做什么 是的
I trust his instincts.
我相信他的直觉
Oh God, you should say that to him.
老天 你该和他说的
He would have really liked to hear that today.
他今天会很高兴听到这些的
He's-- he's a little--
他...他有点...
he's-- your words of wisdom would have been very nice.
他... 你说他聪明的话会很不错
Things seem to be going well, so...
事情好像很顺利 所以
Dom's worth it.
多姆应得的
Pardon me?
什么
He's just...
他只是...
he's worth it.
他应得的
Can I have my old room back?
我能住回去吗
What?
什么
Like can we just go back to the good old days
就像回到那些交男朋友之前
before all the boyfriends?
美好的小日子
Um... for real?
说真的吗
I don't know. I have to think about that.
我不知道 我得想想
Come on, Rose.
拜托 罗丝
Don't you miss "Golden Girl" Marathon Saturdays?
你不怀念《黄金女郎》马拉松周六吗
Oh yeah. Of course I miss "Golden Girl" Saturdays.
我当然怀念《黄金女郎》周六
No, it's not a "No," I just...
不是不同意 我只是...
we gotta talk about it.
我们以后再谈吧
Oh God. It's Kevin again.
老天 又是凯文
Just answer that shit, man.
你就接吧
I'm not gonna answer. He would have texted if it was about work.
我不接 要是工作的事他就发短♥信♥过来了
You gotta deal with your shit, Norma Rae. What are you doing?
诺玛·蕊 事情总得解决 你干吗啊
Hi.
你好
Yeah. No, I'm fine.
是啊 没事 我很好
What's up?
怎么了
Yeah, I don't know were Owen keeps those.
我不知道欧文还留着没
I know where Owen keeps--
我知道欧文放哪了
No no no. That's on the other server.
不不 在另一个服务器里
What?
什么
Yeah. Yeah, no. We're just finishing here,
是 没有 我们这刚完事
so that's fine.
所以没事
No no no. No no.
不 不 不
No, really. I don't mind at all.
真的不 我完全不在意
It's great, yeah. I'll see you in a few.
很好 一会见
Okay. Bye.
好 拜
Look what you did. Now I gotta go into work.
看你做的好事 我现在得去做事了
It's good, man. You gotta stick it to the man.
很好啊 你应该抓紧他
Put that away. It's mine. No!
把它放下 那是我的 不行
Are you sure? Yeah. Of course.
你确定吗 当然
You taking off?
你要走了吗
Yeah, unfortunately I gotta go into work.
是啊 很不幸我要去工作了
What? Yo, this pan de nata was so good.
什么 这奶油面包真好吃
It's good, right? And so was the chicken.
好吃吧 鸡也很好吃
It was such a good night. I know.
今天晚上太棒了 我知道
I'm so proud of you. I think people liked it.
我为你自豪 我觉得大家都喜欢
There's so many people here. It was awesome.
来了好多人 太棒了
I know.
是啊
I'm gonna text you later.
我一会给你发短♥信♥
Bye. Ciao.
拜拜 再见
You still doing okay?
你还好吗
Splendid. Thanks to you, buddy.
不能再好了 多亏了你 伙计
Come here. I'm proud of you.
过来 我为你自豪
How was your thing?
你的事怎么样了
It was good, I think. I'll get you those files.
挺好的 我去给你拿文件
Do you want a beer? I got us some drinks.
你要喝啤酒吗 我买♥♥了点喝的
No, I'm good. Let's just get this done, yeah?
不用了 我们就赶紧做事吧
I think actually I...
我觉得我...
sort of got it.
有点明白了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, I got it sorted. I did it all.
我弄完了 全弄好了
Okay. Then what am I doing here?
好吧 那我是来干什么的
Well, I wanted to talk to you about what happened.
我想和你聊聊之前的事
Oh my God. Please, I told you.
上帝啊 拜托 我告诉你了
It's completely fine.
完全没关系
What?
怎么了
Do you know how much effort it takes
你知道每天在你身边
to be around you every day?
我要多努力吗
Effort?
什么努力
It takes all of my willpower
我要调用自己全部的意志力
not to lunge and kiss the fucking shit out of you.
才能不冲过去狠狠地吻你
And I can't seem to stop...
我也根本没有办法
thinking about you,
不去想你
and it's becoming a real fucking problem.
现在已经成为真正的问题了
You have a boyfriend.
你有男朋友
Yeah.
是啊
You know what? I think I'm just gonna...
我觉得我还是...
No, can you just no, please. ...go.
不 求你了 别走 走吧
Don't just-- no, just--
别就这么...
don't go just yet. What are you doing?
别就这么离开 你在干什么
Just stay. Just-- This is--
留下来 留下来
Are you sure you want me to?
你确定要我...
Okay.
好了
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Fuck.
操
That's good.
好舒服
Oh my God.
上帝啊
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表