剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
You know? Shoot some video,
拍点片子什么的
see what happens.
看看结果如何
I really-- I just-- I can't overthink it.
说真的 我不能有太多顾虑
You know? I just got to do it.
我必须去做
You gonna watch him fuck people?
你要看他操别人吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Whew, I don't know.
是吗
If I was paying someone for sex,
如果我出钱找人做♥爱♥
I don't think I'd want you in the corner
我可不想让你拿着画笔和素描本
with your crayons and sketch pad.
在角落里呆着
I think it needs to be more about
我觉得更重要的是
how he makes people feel.
他给人们带来的感受
He did have something, that guy,
他的确有种气质
but it could have just been the jock strap.
但也许只是因为那条丁字裤
You know, if anything,
比性更重要的
it really is more about intimacy than sex.
是一种亲密感
Oh, come on.
得了吧
I don't think jerking off some random guy on a sofa
我可不觉得在沙发上给陌生人打飞机
has much to do with intimacy.
能带来什么亲密感
Of course it does.
当然有了
It's all about how paying someone
花钱请人干这种事
allows you to truly be yourself.
能让你做回自己
No, that is a fantasy.
不 那只是幻想罢了
Intimacy is me in that bathroom, smelling your shit.
亲密感就像是我在厕所闻你的屎臭
Oh my god, what do you know about intimacy?
我的天 你了解什么叫亲密感吗
You've had like one boyfriend your entire life?
你这辈子就交过一个男朋友吧
Well, that's just because I haven't met the right person yet
我只是还没遇到对的人罢了
and I don't want to compromise.
而且我不想委曲求全
You don't--
你不想
Patrick, all you do is compromise.
帕特里克 你一直委曲求全好吗
That's not true. Yeah, it is true.
才没有 你有
You're doing it right now.
你现在就有啊
You're basically, what,
你基本上就是
having a fantasy relationship with your boss.
和你那个老板搞暧昧关系
Oh, come on. I am not having
行了吧 我才没有
a fantasy relationship with my boss. Yeah, you are. Oh yeah.
和他搞暧昧 是的 你有
And the real fucked up thing about it
而最操蛋的是
is you get to flirt with him at work
你上班和他调情
and then he gets to go home to his boyfriend.
而他下班就回去见男友
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm being horrible.
我又毒舌了
Must be the meat.
肯定是因为那块肉
Thanks for lunch.
谢谢你请我吃午饭
My pleasure. I really enjoyed myself.
别客气 我吃得很开心
Yeah, me too.
我也是
So what are you doing tonight?
那你今晚打算干什么
Wait, let me cook for you.
我做饭给你吃吧
I'll come to your place. We won't talk business, I promise.
我去你那儿 我保证不谈公事
It'll be fun, just you and me and a little peri-peri.
肯定很有趣 就你跟我 还有葡式烤鸡
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
You're not interested in me.
你对我没兴趣
Remember.
记得吗
No, I just--
不 我只是
You know, I want you to taste my chicken.
我只想让你尝尝我做的鸡肉
Look, what--
这...
Just put a... business plan together
把你的商业计划整理一下
and I'll take a look at it, okay?
我会帮忙看看 行吗
Okay, I'll drop it off next week.
好 我下周给你送过去
Well, take your time. There's no rush.
慢慢来 不着急
There is actually. I'm turning 40
其实挺着急的 再过几周
in a couple of weeks.
我就满四十岁了
I'll look forward to reading your proposal.
期待看到你的计划书
Good.
好
Great.
很好
Ohh, get off me. Get off me.
滚开 滚开
Take it. How do I get him to move backwards?
接招 怎么让他后退
Take it. Ugh, god, he's fucking me.
接招 要被他整死了
I can't--
我没法...
Wow, Hugo.
雨果
Yup. I'm impressed.
是 刮目相看啊
I can't believe you're beating her. Please, tell me
真不相信你在虐她 拜托告诉我
tell me how I can kill him. Kill that fucker.
告诉我怎么才能干掉他 干掉那个混♥蛋♥
Hello. Impossible. Yeah.
你好 不可能
Uh, hi.
你好
Hello, friends of Patrick.
你们好 帕特里克的朋友们
How's it going? Hey.
你好吗 你好
Everybody, this is Kevin my boss.
各位 这是凯文 我的老板
Oh. Oh, this is the famous Kevin.
这就是那个大名鼎鼎的凯文啊
Am I? Um, this is Doris.
是吗 这是桃丽丝
We're just heading out. We're just heading out. Hello.
我们正要走 正要走 你好
Hello, Doris. Hey.
你好 桃丽丝
Actually, we're going to the Stud later if you want to join.
我们待会儿要去种马酒吧 你要一起吗
Kevin, you should bring your--
凯文 你应该带上你的...
I think we got our work cut out, but cheers. Yeah.
我们还有活儿没干完 谢谢了 对啊
Have fun. Yeah, have fun.
好好玩 对 好好玩
I'm Hugo, by the way.
对了 我是雨果
Hi, Hugo. It's a great game.
你好 雨果 那游戏很棒
Thank you very much. I'm almost done with it.
非常感谢 我已经快打通了
I'm at 102. Hugo!
刚才十比二 雨果
Bye, have fun. I got to go.
再见 好好玩 我要走了
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
I see you made it to Folsom, after all.
看来你还是去了福尔松了
Yes. Got yourself a nice top too.
是的 还给自己买♥♥了件好看的上衣
Listen, I was-- I'm sorry.
我 我很抱歉
I was just grabbing lunch
我在吃午饭的时候
and then I ran into those guys.
刚好遇到了这些家伙
We ended up getting sucked into the leather vortex.
最后被皮衣皮裤吸引住了
It's fine.
没事
Jon wanted to get some sleep before his interview tomorrow,
乔恩想在明天面试之前好好睡一觉
so I thought...
所以我想...
Should we get back?
我们接着干活吧
Cool.
行
It's so tough to make a troll sexy.
想让一个巨怪显得性感太难了
But you fucking did it.
但你做到了
That is the-- hands down--
轻而易举的...
the sexiest troll I've ever seen.
那是我见过最性感的巨怪
See, I was obsessed with giving him beefy pecs.
瞧 我忍♥不住给他做了大胸肌
I can tell.
看出来了
Those are some--
还有这一对
Those are some huge titties. Jesus. Look at that.
这一对大♥乳♥头 天呐 瞧瞧
Nice, good choice.
真棒 好主意
Bravo. Thank you so much.
太棒了 非常感谢
See, that's why I like talking to you about this stuff.
所以我喜欢跟你讨论这个
You appreciate the finer points.
你会欣赏好的改进
Thank you. I appreciate that.
感谢你这么说
I appreciate you appreciating it.
我很感谢你对此感到高兴
Oh god.
天呐
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗
Um, I don't know.
我不知道
It's-- I mean, we could get takeout if you fancy something.
你要有喜欢吃的 我们可以叫外卖♥♥
Can we-- can we get fried chicken?
我们叫炸鸡好不好
Please, please, can we get fried chicken?
拜托啦 点炸鸡♥吧♥
I'm just not allowed it at home.
我在家没机会吃
Jon refuses flat out.
乔恩完全不允许
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Anything fried, basically.
基本炸的东西都不行
Um, you know, I'm not really--
那个 我其实
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Do you think that we're actually gonna finish
事实上 你觉得我们
this tonight, in all reality?
今晚能都完成吗
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表